CVO Technical > Revolution

04 v rod what's your opinion

<< < (3/3)

ultrarider123:

--- Quote from: smkblwr on October 17, 2014, 09:50:09 AM ---Haird, if you get a chance try a 2012 or newer night rod just for fun, it fits us vertically challenged guys better i am 5'10.5" ish. and was stetched out on the older ones.

--- End quote ---

You still got about 4" on me there smk.  5ft 6 here and while my feet are flat on the floor, my arms and legs make me look like I've been it in the gut and I'm flying backward I'm so stretched out.  I've sat on the newer models...same issue.  Like the look, just not the fit

North Georgia Hawg:

--- Quote from: smkblwr on October 17, 2014, 09:50:09 AM ---Haird, if you get a chance try a 2012 or newer night rod just for fun, it fits us vertically challenged guys better i am 5'10.5" ish. and was stetched out on the older ones.

--- End quote ---

I'm 5'9"... But I'm all legs and arms, so a V-Rod might fit.

While I was down at Panama City Beach Harley, I texted my wife with a picture of that nice orange CVO V-Rod and asked her if I could buy it for $11,000. She said "Sure! Just trade Honey Badger for it, and we're good to go! I can use the extra money to remodel the master bath!"

And that's when the fight started... 

Guess who won?  :o

HINT: Honey Badger is still here, and she Still Don't Care!

Ken

Aussie:
I was about to take the plunge in 2007, had everything in place to pick up the V Rod with custom paint ( 0 klms on the clock) at a bargain price.
Dealer was closing down.

Took a demo for a ride and boy they handle great with that long racked front end, cornering was like riding a sports bike.
Only issue I had was the riding position and after thinking about it for a few days it was not my style of riding any more.
Had all the fast bikes and scrapping around corners and thought I had my fun with the sports bikes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version