CVO Technical > Revolution

04 v rod what's your opinion

<< < (2/3) > >>

smkblwr:

--- Quote from: 08glide on October 16, 2014, 10:35:09 AM ---how many toys you got to play with? couple cages, I see 3 scoots, bad a-- truck, (& no, mama is not a play toy) lol      ;D

--- End quote ---
hahaha one can never have too many toys  :pineapple: hopefully the Vrod will have a supercharger on it by the middle of next summer. Sold the Black dually"the Bad @@ truck", kept the red dually V10, bought a 2010 2500 diesel for the wife"still bone stock for now", and my everyday ride granny glide the 4door gran prix hahaha.
 But back on subject, put a roadglide fairing on it, fit it with cruise control, and hard bags, and it would be a heck of a power touring bike. I am refusing to install the roadglide fairing because I am afraid I would sell my ultra.

08glide:
I hear ya! need to get with you & the wife & ride. haven't seen ya in a while.still miss her at the dealership. but I know all is good & for the better.

smkblwr:

--- Quote from: North Georgia Hawg on October 16, 2014, 06:13:55 PM ---I've never ridden a V-Rod... But I would buy one for $3000, just to play with!

I saw this beautiful ORANGE '05 VRSE at Panama City Beach Harley a couple of weekends ago. They were asking $10,995 for it. If I had the funds available, I would have bought it!

Ken

--- End quote ---
05 and 06 were the only true CVO yrs of the Vrod. the 07 which is the Vance & Hines drag bike tribute and serialized is commonly mistaken for a CVO, but i dont think it was sold as a CVO. thats what i would love to have if i could afford one just to have hahaha.

ultrarider123:

--- Quote from: North Georgia Hawg on October 16, 2014, 06:13:55 PM ---I've never ridden a V-Rod... But I would buy one for $3000, just to play with!

I saw this beautiful ORANGE '05 VRSE at Panama City Beach Harley a couple of weekends ago. They were asking $10,995 for it. If I had the funds available, I would have bought it!

Ken

--- End quote ---

Just go get it, Ken.  It's just money.....the g'vment prints it everyday.

Comments on the vrod.  Like the looks but doesn't fit me in any way....I'm too vertically challenged for 'em

smkblwr:

--- Quote from: Haird on October 17, 2014, 09:38:51 AM ---Just go get it, Ken.  It's just money.....the g'vment prints it everyday.

Comments on the vrod.  Like the looks but doesn't fit me in any way....I'm too vertically challenged for 'em

--- End quote ---
Haird, if you get a chance try a 2012 or newer night rod just for fun, it fits us vertically challenged guys better i am 5'10.5" ish. and was stetched out on the older ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version