Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Glare Professional Products  (Read 32712 times)

RedFXR2

Re: Glare Professional Products
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 08:13:16 AM »

I don't get where it's so hard to use either...the initial application is a little more trouble, but after that, it's no more difficult than any other polish I've ever used. 

I think the initial application effort on a bike versus conventional wax is negligible,  But try rubbing in that first coat a little bit at a time until it disappears on a car or truck.  It takes a lot of time in comparison to conventional waxes.  That's why I was so disappointed in the results on my black SUV.  All that effort and it was mostly gone after one washing with plain water.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 08:20:36 AM »

Careful, now.  The Glare legal department is probably already on their way to South Florida on account of your earlier comments. ::) :huepfenlol2:

RedFXR2

« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 08:24:20 AM »

If I suddenly vanish from the Board, be sure to pass this thread as evidence on to the the Police.

Ever see "Soylent Green"?  :o

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 10:20:21 AM »

You know, these "opinions relayed as fact" posts get kind of old. Oil, tires and polishes are all common topics in them. Face it, it is a subjective matter and no matter what font, or color, is used, it is still your opinion and won't change people's minds.

Sooner or later I would hope we'd all learn this little lesson and stop trying to cram one product after another down everyone's respective throats just because someone likes it and has labeled it as "The Best". </rant>

:indian_chief:

Chief, I couldn't agree with you more.  In fact, I find myself being more agreeable with everyone since I switched to Wrangler jeans.  They are roomy, comfortable, and durable.  I wear them on the bike, at work, or just relaxing with a cold one.  It seems like no mater where I go, people are asking me what brand of jeans I wear.  They have a 5 year guaranty against fading or dulling, and bugs just slide right off of them.  I can even find neutral easier when I'm wearing Wrangler jeans.  And don't even get me started about performance and handling.  Just switching to Wrangler added 5 hp to my dyno run, and my bike handles so much better when I'm wearing my Wranglers.  I'm comfortable in Wrangler.

The proceeding was a Paid Info-post for Wrangler jeans.  The opinions expressed are those of a mad man, and do not necessarly reflect the opinions of any sane reasonable person.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 10:25:21 AM by Ghost Rider »

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 10:22:47 AM »

You Ghosty, sometimes I just don't feel to" fresh" if you know what I mean, thats why I use....... :P

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 10:23:41 AM »

The opinions expressed are those of a mad man, and do not necessarly reflect the opinions of an sane reasonable person.

Yep!

Just as I suspected!

:bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock: :bananarock:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 10:26:45 AM »

You Ghosty, sometimes I just don't feel to" fresh" if you know what I mean, thats why I use....... :P

I thoght Corbin seats prevented that "not so fresh feeling."  Or was that Mustang.... :nixweiss:

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »

Chief, I couldn't agree with you more.  In fact, I find myself being more agreeable with everyone since I switched to Wrangler jeans.  They are roomy, comfortable, and durable.  I wear them on the bike, at work, or just relaxing with a cold one.  It seems like no mater where I go, people are asking me what brand of jeans I wear.  They have a 5 year guaranty against fading or dulling, and bugs just slide right off of them.  I can even find neutral easier when I'm wearing Wrangler jeans.  And don't even get me started about performance and handling.  Just switching to Wrangler added 5 hp to my dyno run, and my bike handles so much better when I'm wearing my Wranglers.  I'm comfortable in Wrangler.

The proceeding was a Paid Info-post for Wrangler jeans.  The opinions expressed are those of a mad man, and do not necessarly reflect the opinions of any sane reasonable person.

Careful. LEVI'S ARE WATCHING. THE MUFFMAN

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 10:44:29 AM »

My Levis can beat up your Wranglers.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 10:46:02 AM »

I am just lucky that I remember to put pants on , no matter what kind, although I am partial to Schmidts jeans.

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »

Com'on Chief.  You know there is considerably more material used in my Wranglers than your Levis.  Their sheer weight will crush your puny Levis.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 10:49:28 AM »

I have never used Glare, so of course therefore consider myself an expert on it as well as nuclear brain surgery, but that is beside the point.

I plan to use Glare to wash/polish my Levis & possibly Wranglers except I do not own any anymore & will report on the 13.2% guaranteed increase anticipated bike dyno results when the washer stops spinning.  Have not decided if its best to wear the Levis or Wranglers or both at the same time in the washer.

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2008, 10:53:13 AM »

Com'on Chief.  You know there is considerably more material used in my Wranglers than your Levis.  Their sheer weight will crush your puny Levis.

Oh, not so GR. My Levis are made with a 23rd century polymer that repels other denim, and denim-like, textiles as well as providing 400% UV protection. They are, by far, the most superior denim product on earth, and are worn by Lambo and Ferrari owners, which proves their superiority!

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2008, 10:54:51 AM »

Oh, not so GR. My Levis are made with a 23rd century polymer that repels other denim, and denim-like, textiles as well as providing 400% UV protection. They are, by far, the most superior denim product on earth, and are worn by Lambo and Ferrari owners, which proves their superiority!

Don't forget . . . Honda owners, too! ::) :o

miker

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2008, 10:55:47 AM »

My schmidt's jean's make my tush look full and rounded..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 24 queries.