Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: ILLUMINATED WIND SHIELD  (Read 3570 times)

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Candy Cobalt/Starlight Black (Sold)
    • CVO2: 2012 SESG Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
Re: ILLUMINATED WIND SHIELD
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 09:52:10 PM »

I have the guys email information if you want it. I'll check to see if he is still in business.

HB
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity!

Dragula 2 into 1, S&S 640 EZ start cams pistons (10.8 compression) flywheel and Timken bearing, Vee Twin Racing Stage IV ported heads, K&N air cleaner, Power Vision with WBO2 auto tuner, king tour pak, solo & two up mounts, pass. floor boards, Headwinds spot/turn signal lights, zumo 660 GPS, ssaddlebag guard & pouches, Progress Suspension cartridg

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 05:34:25 PM »

The guy I bought my windshield from sold the business. Go to darkshields.com and you can purchase one there.
They are now a lot more expensive than I paid for mine!   :( :smilie_eimer: :smilie_eimer:
Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity!

Dragula 2 into 1, S&S 640 EZ start cams pistons (10.8 compression) flywheel and Timken bearing, Vee Twin Racing Stage IV ported heads, K&N air cleaner, Power Vision with WBO2 auto tuner, king tour pak, solo & two up mounts, pass. floor boards, Headwinds spot/turn signal lights, zumo 660 GPS, ssaddlebag guard & pouches, Progress Suspension cartridg

Arctic John

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE 5

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE 5
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 07:09:48 PM »

Tried that.....no go.  Send me his email if you will, or post a working link.

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2012, 01:08:30 PM »

http://www.darksideshields.biz/
Try this website. I copied it right out of the URL window of my browser.

ibemployed

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 04:34:36 PM »

Just wonder if you can shut it off when driving at night though.  I would think that would be annoying having the windshield lit up and trying to look over or though it.  Dunno, neat concept when parked and having all your other LED lights on though.

:devil:

My 2012 SESG looks just like yours.  I wonder if the LEDS would work with the tinted windshields.

hbens

• Full CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 04:46:58 PM »

I thought about tinting the inside of the windshield with regular automotive tint. My storage bags backup most of the design so the design is clearly visible in the daylight. What I think I would gain from tinting the entire windshield is the look of the stock windshield. I wouldn't go limo tint because I want to be able to see through it.

Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 21 queries.