Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to toggle to milage on FLSTSE  (Read 1024 times)

Proud50

How to toggle to milage on FLSTSE
« on: June 07, 2011, 12:57:44 AM »

I did not receive the CVO Softail Convertible owners manual so need some help from someone who can tell me how to get the milage.   My speedometer shows the MPH and miles to empty.   I'm assuming I can toggle that display to reflect the milage, but without the owners manual its not obvious.    I purchased the Service Manual, but haven't found any entry for reading the milage.

Can someone with a users manual enlighten me.   I guess that would be after you stop laughing at me for buying my first Harley without an owners manual.   Live and learn.   I was pretty happy with the $23K price point with 5 yr Harley warranty so I accepted that it did not come with owners manual, cover, or the golden key.   

FADBOY

• Full CVO Member
Re: How to toggle to milage on FLSTSE
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 02:57:45 AM »

It's on the left handlebar control where it says "trip" just press that and it goes to
Trip A
Trip B
Mileage
Time
Mileage to empty
Gear

dcigar

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLSTSE2
    • CVO2: 1996 FXSTC
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »

simple idea to order one from moco

chywy

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 12:00:35 AM »

I did not receive the CVO Softail Convertible owners manual so need some help from someone who can tell me how to get the milage.   My speedometer shows the MPH and miles to empty.   I'm assuming I can toggle that display to reflect the milage, but without the owners manual its not obvious.    I purchased the Service Manual, but haven't found any entry for reading the milage.

Can someone with a users manual enlighten me.   I guess that would be after you stop laughing at me for buying my first Harley without an owners manual.   Live and learn.   I was pretty happy with the $23K price point with 5 yr Harley warranty so I accepted that it did not come with owners manual, cover, or the golden key.   

Did you buy it used?  $23K, $25K, or $32K - you should have gotten everything that came with the bike.  IT's not like the key is going to fit another bike and who's going to cover their non CVO bike with CVO cover?

CHYWY

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.