Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Author Topic: Your worst or most humorous dating experience???  (Read 6140 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: Your worst or most humorous dating experience???
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 10:47:28 AM »

Dude, Seriously, remind me not to ever let you be my wingman!!!!!  :-X :worthless:   :P  ;D

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

But so far, I've only mentioned very few of them, and these were some seriously good looking ladies.  I'm talking about very well dressed, beautiful, well kept ladies that from sight, did not have any appearances of trailer or carnival blood in them.  If this thread keeps going, I may get to some of the disasters of blind dates I've had.  You can give me hell this April in York.

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 11:42:08 AM »

:2vrolijk_21: Will do!  ;D

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 12:10:39 PM »

But so far, I've only mentioned very few of them, and these were some seriously good looking ladies.  I'm talking about very well dressed, beautiful, well kept ladies that from sight, did not have any appearances of trailer or carnival blood in them.  If this thread keeps going, I may get to some of the disasters of blind dates I've had.  You can give me hell this April in York.

Well u^ve certainly had ur fair share my friend!

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 12:18:01 PM »

:kiss2:  Women!  :gorgeous:  Oh my !  :love_1:  :smitten: All this romance  :love_3: :iloveyou: is making me dizzy!   :stars:  :stars:  You're making me want to cry!   :bigcry:   :bigcry:  Is not love great?  :love_7:  :sweetheart:  Tell us more.   :vrolijk_11:   :gossip:  1abastarsmda  needs to change is handle to love doctor.   :1112:

Remember that it is a woman's world.  Proof:  Men control approximately 80% of the world wealth.  Women control 100% of the world's (if you have to ask, you're too young to know)!  Seriously, great stories!  Keep them coming! (Maybe that was the wrong word). 

In 1995, I was out c & w dancing.  Met a beautiful, 23 year old girl and her mother on the same night but did not know they were related.  Mother had a thing for younger guys... me.  By the end of the night, the girl and I are smitten with each other.  I picked her up for our fist date and mother claims I am "evil."  Nevertheless, girl and I became an item for eight months.  All the while, it's "I love you and want to have your children."  Still, mom hated me and continually tried to break us up.  Just when I thought things were really on track, girl dumped me (politely) saying she's "born again."  She quickly married a "born again" guy mom picked out for her.  Remember, she was 23.

Saw girl after a few times and she's not happy.  Apologises to me one night and says she wants a divorce.  I say, "Call me when it's final."  I was probably still angry but still had feelings.  Fast forward 12 years and she spots me in a gas station, calls out to me and we embrace in front of her date.  One look and I'm in trouble again.  I'm on the way back from skiing and she's on the way up.  She tells me she's single and this is a friend.  Her marriage lasted ten years and was followed by a bad relationship with a stalker type. 

Called girl a week later.  She broke up with friend after ski trip. We go to dinner the connection was all there.  Seems like she was always it for me.  We're now seeing each other again.  The fireworks are spectacular.  We're trying to take it slow.  You never know.....  
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 12:20:09 PM by GregKhougaz »

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 12:41:34 PM »

Fly to the DR, get tubes cleaned...Smoke, drink, gamble be merry.

La transcation professionale....just a note for you single guys..

J-Carr

• Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 12:47:16 PM »

Greg, to quote an old TV show.  "Danger Will Robinson... Danger... Danger...''

Psyco mother...
On again, off again religious...
Stalker Ex-Boyfriend...
Moves on the next kill while the current is in the car...

Only you know the truth of the relationship but that's one scary story from the outside.  I wish you well my friend.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 01:14:39 PM »

Wish you luck Greg! I don't have any horror dating stories, I've been married 43 years, to the same woman, Yikes,
That's a horror story in itself! Funny part is she thought I was rich and good looking, too bad I wasn't rich.
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

GregKhougaz

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 01:19:57 PM »

J Carr, Miketee,

Sage advice!  She's a great woman now.  It may not work out but we're sure having fun.  I've not been married but had my share.  No rush.  Just trying to enjoy the moment.  Good luck to us all!

gk

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »

and does the mother still hate u Greg?

J-Carr

• Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2009, 01:43:33 PM »

and does the mother still hate u Greg?

Personnaly Ice, for Gregs sake I hope she does!  Every girl I've had a relationship with, her mother's hated me.  Think my mother-in-law still does!  One didn't though, she turned out to be evil and took her husband for all his money... So now I'm glad for all the moms who've hated me!  :bananarock:

Besides, if she had the hots for him way back when she's gonna be scary now!   :nervous:

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

GregKhougaz

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2009, 02:12:32 PM »

Have not seen the mom and not sure if I'm looking forward to it.  I hear she reacted OK when she heard I was around again.  Girl is 36 now so not influenced any longer (at least not as much).  Just trying to tread carefully....   :nervous:   :nervous:  Love is a crazy thing! 

J-Carr, how could every mom hate you? 

Sawyer Brown

J-Carr

• Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2009, 02:24:51 PM »

J-Carr, how could every mom hate you? 

I would like to know the answer to that myself!  I'm moderately successful, have a polite honor roll child, have never hit a woman in my life, don't drink excessively, don't do drugs, am respectful to those around me and have never cheated on my wife.  Yet my mother-in-law has always preferred my wife's sister's husbands to me.  She's divorved from both of them and the first ex is a nice guy but the second one is a walking Jerry Springer episode.

That's pretty much my luck when it comes to mothers... 

Personally I think it's because I've always told the girls I'm with to be free and dress and do wht they want.  Not what I or anyone else thinks.  So I took my sunday School teach wife and turned her into a tattood Harley Riding biker chick.  Of course the fact that my wife's the one who wanted me to get the street bikes (I was a dirt rider only when we met) and she likes the tats better then I do seems to escape her mother.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

GregKhougaz

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 02:49:44 PM »

If you think about it, that may be good luck!  Sometimes, less is more (better) when it comes to  :vrolijk27:  mothers-in-law!!   :sauer007:   :furious3: 

Sawyer Brown

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 03:30:45 PM »

If you think about it, that may be good luck!  Sometimes, less is more (better) when it comes to  :vrolijk27:  mothers-in-law!!   :sauer007:   :furious3: 

Don't even get me started on the mother-in-law thing.  That may very well be the reason I never got married again...fear of having another MIL.  That one could create another new thread some day.

GregKhougaz

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 03:55:03 PM »

Oscar Wilde once defined a "Second Marriage" as "The triumph of hope over experience."   ;)

The reason divorce is so expensive?   IT'S WORTH IT!    :huepfenlol2:   :huepfenlol2:

Sawyer Brown

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 21 queries.