Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Author Topic: Your worst or most humorous dating experience???  (Read 6139 times)

OhioDave

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
Re: Your worst or most humorous dating experience???
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2009, 07:11:25 PM »

I would like to know the answer to that myself!  I'm moderately successful, have a polite honor roll child, have never hit a woman in my life, don't drink excessively, don't do drugs, am respectful to those around me and have never cheated on my wife.  Yet my mother-in-law has always preferred my wife's sister's husbands to me.  She's divorved from both of them and the first ex is a nice guy but the second one is a walking Jerry Springer episode.

That's pretty much my luck when it comes to mothers... 

Personally I think it's because I've always told the girls I'm with to be free and dress and do wht they want.  Not what I or anyone else thinks.  So I took my sunday School teach wife and turned her into a tattood Harley Riding biker chick.  Of course the fact that my wife's the one who wanted me to get the street bikes (I was a dirt rider only when we met) and she likes the tats better then I do seems to escape her mother.

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

:worthless:
You should have seen that coming...lol

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 06:29:51 AM »

well since Im on # 4 and have spent well over 1/2 mil on divorces, I have stories, none of which I care to share except the last one, I gave up on American women, just used them for the humpty hump. married to a wonderfull British woman. she was the ONLY one my mother approved of. we spend our nights rehashing the revolutionary war, lol.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 08:02:51 AM »

:worthless:
You should have seen that coming...lol

Sorry,  if you check the posting rules you'll find some subsection clause three paragraph A that says I can't show you.  But I will Confess she's been known to read and follow the signs at biker rallies...  :P

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 08:06:27 AM »

So I took my sunday School teach wife and turned her into a tattood Harley Riding biker chick.  Of course the fact that my wife's the one who wanted me to get the street bikes (I was a dirt rider only when we met) and she likes the tats better then I do seems to escape her mother.

Wish I'd had a Sunday School teacher like that...  :)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 08:09:41 AM »

Wish I'd had a Sunday School teacher like that...  :)

Hmmm...I don't think I have any stories about a Sunday school teacher.  I guess I missed that angle somewhere along the way.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 10:26:21 AM »

"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

Sean M Cary

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »

second hand story - good buddy of mine when I lived in So Fla...

He's on a first date with his future wife, they are in downtown West Palm Beach after dinner - something hits him hard in the stomach from dinner and he has to take a crap like NOW...

So he makes a quick excuse and looks around for a bath room, can't find any - so he finds a planter in a dark corner and just about craps his bowels out in the planter.  The entire time his GF is wondering what the hell is going on.  He was freaking out, luckily didn't crap all over himself somehow.

As he was telling me this, I just about bust a gut laughing, was one of those laughs that hurt.

They did end up getting married!

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 11:33:27 AM »

I'd have to go with getting caught in the back of the catering station wagon in someone's corn field. Cops were pretty excited when they spotted the open bottle of Catawba, I had to explain that it wasn't alcohol, that was when one recognized the girl I was with. Come to think of it, I moved to Canada soon after... :pumpkin:
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 11:41:00 AM »

I'd have to go with getting caught in the back of the catering station wagon in someone's corn field. Cops were pretty excited when they spotted the open bottle of Catawba, I had to explain that it wasn't alcohol, that was when one recognized the girl I was with. Come to think of it, I moved to Canada soon after... :pumpkin:

Getting caught in the car...forgot all about that one.  Late night in the parking lot of a church, the Reverend came knocking on the window.  Not a good thing, but then I don't think he knew me.

J-Carr

• Got to keep the Loonies on the path
  • Elite CVO Member
  • SoA#911.2

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 11:51:00 AM »

Getting caught in the car...forgot all about that one.  Late night in the parking lot of a church, the Reverend came knocking on the window.  Not a good thing, but then I don't think he knew me.

How 'bout in the church?  I did mention my wife had been a Sunday School Teacher when I met her...  But it wasn't me with her and it wasn't the minister who caught her.  Before I know her and it was her sister who caught her making our with her then boyfriend at youth group function.  Not in the sanctuary, but in a storage room in the basement activity hall and not on Sunday.  So she's only part heathen.  heheheh.  I can't wait until April and people bring this stuff up to her at the York GTG... I'm gonna get so much chit!  :P

Ride Safe,
J-Carr

Me, Screamin' Nemo and The Kid.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 12:12:01 PM »

By the time York comes around, you'll have plenty on ammunition on me if I keep spilling my guts here.  So then there was this gal I dated for about 6 to 8 months or so and she lived with her parents.  She and I used to go to her parents' camp with them on a lot of weekends.  One weekend her parents went to camp and we stayed at the house for the weekend.  We went out to a local bar for a while and she was getting pretty tipsy.  When we got back to the house, she started crying and wanted me to watch her wedding video with her.  I had no idea that she was ever married, nonetheless that she was still married.  Relationship over!  Then she calls me and asks if I would call her husband for her and try to talk him into taking her back.  Why, I don't know, but I called him.  I had no idea that he knew anything about me, but he did.  I convinced him that I was seeing her for a while and that although I wanted to, we never slept together.  I told him that I had no idea that she was married and that she and I had just become very good friends and that once I found out she was married, everything started to make sense as to why she wouldn't sleep with me, and that I would not be seeing her anymore.  Well, I guess I was pretty convincing and he told me that he would give her another chance.  I had to call her right away and fill her in on the story that I told him and make sure that she played it out the way I told it.  I have no idea what ever happened to her.  No idea if they got back together or not.  I just can't believe that not even her parents ever let me know the big secret.  Once again...do I know how to pick them or what?  I just hope that her husband or ex-husband doesn't happen to own a CVO and hang out on this forum.  That was about 12 to 13 years ago, but I'm sure that something like this couldn't have happened twice.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »

It really hurts when you sleep with a girl, and she turns lesbian after that. Or, so I've heard.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 12:58:40 PM »

For all the Ladies' Men, a Question:  Do you know what a truely satisfied woman says?   :coolblue:
 :coolblue:

This is a yes or know question.  If your answer was "yes".... great!  If your answer was "no," we all feel sorry for you!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 01:03:08 PM by GregKhougaz »

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 02:51:28 PM »

It really hurts when you sleep with a girl, and she turns lesbian after that. Or, so I've heard.

yup, definitely better to be the cure instead of the cause.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

RickC

• When I was 42, I was the answer life, the universe and everything. Now, I'm all that *and* a side of fries!
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHR Vivid Black
    • CVO2: 2009 FLTRSE3 Stardust Silver / Titanium Dust **TRADED**
    • CVO3: 2010 FXDF Vivd Black **TRADED** | 2007 FLTR Vivid Black / Red (a/k/a "Red Nipples") **TRADED** | 2005 FLTRI Black Pearl / Grey (a/k/a "The Black Pearl") **TRADED**
    • Rick Rocks On!
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 03:00:55 PM »

For all the Ladies' Men, a Question:  Do you know what a truely satisfied woman says? 

"Oh, baby! Thanks for the beautiful 3-carat diamond ring! It's just what I wanted!"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 21 queries.