Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Your worst or most humorous dating experience???  (Read 6145 times)

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: Your worst or most humorous dating experience???
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2009, 10:18:55 PM »

I was just relating in another thread how my ex-girlfriend just called me a bit ago to tell me that the color of my new bike was ugly and that the gray striped on the seat was hideous...and that she finally found something to say to me that could actually bother me.  As it was said, that's why she an ex.  Anyway, it got me to thinking that if she couldn't talk, she may have been a prize catch, which brought me to the statement of "Wonder what ever happened to that deaf/mute girl I dated in college".

Okay, there I sit in my Abnormal Psychology class junior year.  I look around the room and see this absolute blonde knockout.  But what's the deal with her and this older woman next to her and the sign language thing going on?  Somehow, I got around to talking to her (well, you could kind of understand the sort of grunting like words she said).  She gave me her phone number, which really added to my confusion.  She had some sort of device there at home that she was able to know what I was saying and we could converse on the phone to a great extent.  She came to my apartment, and all 3 of my roommates were there and a few other people, and I hadn't really filled anyone in, which in retrospect, I should have.  She started talking, the way she does, and one of my roommates started his own grunting speech back at her.  He thought she was joking around and was giving it back to her.  What an uncomfortable scene.  So the stereo is on, and she grunts out turn it up and points at the speaker.  Again, I'm confused.  She starts singing in sign language and she explained to me that if the sound was turned up loud enough, she could feel the vibrations and follow the song.  Of course, by this time, my roommates are also singing with their fingers and being the total jagoffs that they could be, given the opportunity.  Well, as you have probably guessed, it was all just too much for me to handle and I let the relationship fizzle.  I should mention again that this gal was absolutely stunning.  She was Miss Deaf New York...pretty sure it was NY...not that I had ever heard of deaf beauty pageants prior to that.  The last I saw of her, I was watching TV one day and saw her in a commercial where she had no lines, but just had to be there and look gorgeous.  So, finally, I have one of my stories that didn't end up with the girl being a psychopath.

Screamin'Eagle~Sweetie

• CVO1: FXTSSE3- Black and Emerald Green Ice
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2009, 10:27:35 PM »

how about being a young nurse, fresh out of college, and being hit on by your patient... who was a good 30 years my senior, wearing nothing but a hospital gown, and there with the diagnosis of--- BROKEN PENIS --- seriously.  :nixweiss:
Screamin'Eagle~Sweetie

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »

I was just relating in another thread how my ex-girlfriend just called me a bit ago to tell me that the color of my new bike was ugly and that the gray striped on the seat was hideous...and that she finally found something to say to me that could actually bother me.  As it was said, that's why she an ex.  Anyway, it got me to thinking that if she couldn't talk, she may have been a prize catch, which brought me to the statement of "Wonder what ever happened to that deaf/mute girl I dated in college".

Okay, there I sit in my Abnormal Psychology class junior year.  I look around the room and see this absolute blonde knockout.  But what's the deal with her and this older woman next to her and the sign language thing going on?  Somehow, I got around to talking to her (well, you could kind of understand the sort of grunting like words she said).  She gave me her phone number, which really added to my confusion.  She had some sort of device there at home that she was able to know what I was saying and we could converse on the phone to a great extent.  She came to my apartment, and all 3 of my roommates were there and a few other people, and I hadn't really filled anyone in, which in retrospect, I should have.  She started talking, the way she does, and one of my roommates started his own grunting speech back at her.  He thought she was joking around and was giving it back to her.  What an uncomfortable scene.  So the stereo is on, and she grunts out turn it up and points at the speaker.  Again, I'm confused.  She starts singing in sign language and she explained to me that if the sound was turned up loud enough, she could feel the vibrations and follow the song.  Of course, by this time, my roommates are also singing with their fingers and being the total jagoffs that they could be, given the opportunity.  Well, as you have probably guessed, it was all just too much for me to handle and I let the relationship fizzle.  I should mention again that this gal was absolutely stunning.  She was Miss Deaf New York...pretty sure it was NY...not that I had ever heard of deaf beauty pageants prior to that.  The last I saw of her, I was watching TV one day and saw her in a commercial where she had no lines, but just had to be there and look gorgeous.  So, finally, I have one of my stories that didn't end up with the girl being a psychopath.

I got NOTHIN!

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »

how about being a young nurse, fresh out of college, and being hit on by your patient... who was a good 30 years my senior, wearing nothing but a hospital gown, and there with the diagnosis of--- BROKEN PENIS --- seriously.  :nixweiss:

Okay, I have to ask...how do you break a penis?   :drummer:

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2009, 09:55:56 PM »

Ok, 1abastarsmda

did any of the ex's boil your cat or nail it to the front door?
Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2009, 10:02:27 PM »

Ok, 1abastarsmda

did any of the ex's boil your cat or nail it to the front door?

I don't think she actually nailed this cat to the door...I think she screwed it on.

comfortablynumb

• Senior CVO Member
  • u can chek out any time u like,but ucan nver leave

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC3 SuperTrapp SE slip ons SE Stage 1 A/C SE Super Tuner Kury LED Brake & Turn Kury Zombie Shift Linkage & Cover Clearview 9.5 recurve Tru Track
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2009, 10:07:38 AM »

I have a story similar to that. However, she was light on her feet and I had zero clue until later that night when she disrobed. Good thing I was plenty trashed at that point, as well as she. I'm sure I wasn't very PC about containing my shock, but I do remember her saying everything else still worked fine. At that point, instincts kicked in and overruled the flight urge. Too bad I don't remember much, but I do recall that experience dangling in my mind for quite some time. Just glad I never had a Danny Bonaduce experience - I'd still be struggling with that!
That reference to the "dangling" in your mind gives me the willies.

comfortablynumb

• Senior CVO Member
  • u can chek out any time u like,but ucan nver leave

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC3 SuperTrapp SE slip ons SE Stage 1 A/C SE Super Tuner Kury LED Brake & Turn Kury Zombie Shift Linkage & Cover Clearview 9.5 recurve Tru Track
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2009, 10:09:18 AM »

Here goes. October deer/bow hunting season in upstate PA. Happened to coincide with the 1980 Phillies and Royals World Series. Hunted hard all day and back at the motel we shower and head to the local gin joint. We all had bought $1 squares for the series and tonight I collect the precious game winnings for Game 1 -$25, a lot of beer money back then. Eat, drink, drink and there I am oogling the voluptuous blonde waitress. The night goes on and she gets off early and the next thing I know we're in my buddies back seat and the doors are locked and the windows are fogged with him banging on the door-suddenly he realizes what's going on from the naked feet planted on the windows for leverage and the violent rocking of the car. 20 minutes later, back to the bar and never see or hear from her again. What a deer hunt.....lost all my arrows too!
But you did get your buck

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2009, 03:46:26 PM »

OK then,  it was August and there I was in this little town in South Dakota called Sturgis.... well, I'm sure you know the rest. 

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2009, 03:51:17 PM »

Worst dating experience?  She just sat there!! 

Disclaimer:  This is a staged photo.  Note my bike to the left. Pictures were taken the same day. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 12:18:27 PM by GregKhougaz »

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

BG

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Slate w/ Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLSTN Softail Deluxe Vivid Black with a crap load of Chrome (wifes)
    • CVO3: I can only hope....
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2009, 04:13:00 PM »

Senior year of high school I got invited to go to Hawaii on a cruise with my girlfriend and her parents.  Went out there thinking with the "other" head and we ended up getting caught by her parents going at it in the state room.  Needless to say it was a very, very long rest of the cruise.  I'm married to her now but still get evil looks from my mother-in-law because of it.
No trees were harmed during the posting of this topic, but some electrons were greatly disturbed.

What's that you say?!?!  Let me put on my glasses....I can't hear so good without my glasses!!

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »

LMAO

OhioDave

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2009, 08:11:37 PM »

Worst dating experience?  She just sat there!! 

Gotta take what you can get when on a wing.....lol

bellpepper

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

realizing the bruise on her thigh was really a jailhouse tatoo.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 24 queries.