Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Author Topic: Pretty sure the kryptos are coming...........  (Read 12503 times)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
Re: Pretty sure the kryptos are coming...........
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2011, 12:09:21 AM »

Like Wayne posted,if you did the paperwork you should have a vin#.The problem with the green started at sturgs.The paint started to fade and soften up.they sent the bikes back to York brfore the ralley was over.they have been trying to find the answer and about a month ago they thought they had it sloved. So Feb and March shipping dates.Dont ask but after this BS is all over you will know also.
             Retro 11   

They must have sent it back VERY late in the rally, cause I was sitting on the green one Thursday afternoon.  Looked the bike over from every angle and took lots of pictures, I did not notice any issues with the paint.  Some of these stories are just plain odd.

olivier105

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2011, 01:25:03 AM »

They must have sent it back VERY late in the rally, cause I was sitting on the green one Thursday afternoon.  Looked the bike over from every angle and took lots of pictures, I did not notice any issues with the paint.  Some of these stories are just plain odd.
:worthless:

SG Racer

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG2, Black Diamond/ Inferno Orange
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG, Cherry
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2011, 05:11:29 AM »

First of all if that was true then where did HD Kids "KRYPTONITE" Tour Pack come from?......Your dealer just wants to sell you a bike they can get.  THEY CAN'T GET ANY KRYPTOS, so they are telling you that.  It's BS! I have a February 7th ship date on mine and I saw my name consigned to it on the HD Website that the dealers use.  They showed it to me. BTW, the dealer show is in Orlando in 2 weeks.  Go stand outside and ask some of the HD people about it while they are going in.  When you find out that your dealer lied to you, go do business with another dealer who is honest with their customers! Orlando is a big dealership, they "should" know better.  Hey, then again......I was at the Javits Center last weekend and a "dealer" salesman from a NY HD Dealer was showing someone a CVO Streetglide and misquoting everything about the bike.  He was wrong about the # of colors, the # of units being made, everything.  Most HD customers know more about what is going on than the dealers.

G
Orlando is not my dealer. I was just repeating what they said. I do believe they are coming. I was just making a comment that I heard. I asked them straight up and that is what they said. I hope yours comes soon and shows them up. I was in Orlando taking care of some family business. I am from Texas.
D&D Fat Cat W/Ghost pipe
Custom leather seat
12" Yaffe Monkey Bagger Bars
SEPST
93Hp, 116Tq

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2011, 06:31:50 AM »

Orlando is not my dealer. I was just repeating what they said. I do believe they are coming. I was just making a comment that I heard. I asked them straight up and that is what they said. I hope yours comes soon and shows them up. I was in Orlando taking care of some family business. I am from Texas.

Sgracer,

My post was not directed at "you".....it was just a venting related to the dealers and the BS that they tell their customers.  I'm glad that you are from Texas and don't have to deal with a dealership that is fabricating stories.  I think we should "all" just stop the nonsence and wait a week when the Kryptos start arriving. Mine ships a week from today and since I am on Long Island and the bike ships from York.........that means that it should arrive 5 hours after it ships :)  I'll let you guys know!  Ride safe........

G

ALRG8TOR

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FXDFSE granite denim & electric blue fade
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2011, 08:30:32 AM »

One of the dealers at the IX show this weekend indicated that they wouldn't order a Krypto unless they had a deposit due to demand uncertainty, said there wasn't any trouble getting them just didn't want to risk it on that color.

ALRG8TOR

Lucky88

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Spiced Rum
    • CVO2: 2011 SESG Kryptonite/Black Diamond
    • CVO3: 2011.5 SEUC Twilight Blue/Candy Cobalt
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »

Mine ships a week from today and since I am on Long Island and the bike ships from York.........that means that it should arrive 5 hours after it ships :)  I'll let you guys know!  Ride safe........

G

My Krypto had been rescheduled 3 times... Feb. 15 , Feb. 20, and now Feb. 14 ship date.  Woo hoo... the wait continues... :cucumber:
2004 Honda RVT1000-(RC51) still in crate
2004 BMW K1200RS - Go anywhere bike
2006 BMW GS Adventure special edition -still in crate
2009 BMW HP2 Sport  #1-w/ABS- still in crate
2010 CVO SESG- Spiced Rum- wants to come out to play
2011 BMW HP2 Sport - Waiting for a Motorsport Edition-wishful thinking
2011 CVO SESG- Kryptonite- Finally arrived 2-21-11
2011.5 CVO Ultra Classic- Blue or Red? ...BLUE! arrived 3-28-11

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »

My Krypto had been rescheduled 3 times... Feb. 15 , Feb. 20, and now Feb. 14 ship date.  Woo hoo... the wait continues... :cucumber:

Lucky,

My dealer had told me about a month ago that there was a chance that they would come a little earlier........I guess you are one of the lucky ones.  Post pics, post pics and, POST PICS!

G

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2011, 11:56:02 AM »

JUST GOT THIS E-MAIL FROM MY DEALER:

I just got off the phone with HD...they are definately making the green FLHXSE2, and in fact have built and shipped some already.   There are none out East, but a few around the country...they are two weeks behind.

HDCrazy

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '15 FLTRUSE Red (Sold)- '19 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: '15 FLTRUSE Blue (Sold)
    • CVO3: '14 FLHTKSE (Sold)
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2011, 12:56:59 PM »

Congratulations... I was just told mine has dropped totally off the schedule?? It had been on there as of last week, scheduled for a 2/18 2011 ship date?? Hope to know more later today. This is nutzzz!!

Wild Card

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2011, 01:24:38 PM »

I won't be a bit surprised when H-D makes 5,000 of these things to compensate for the collector market they've created with this fiasco! 

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2011, 01:35:41 PM »

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing one in person.  Something tells me they'll be busting out all over in the next week or two.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

HDCrazy

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '15 FLTRUSE Red (Sold)- '19 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: '15 FLTRUSE Blue (Sold)
    • CVO3: '14 FLHTKSE (Sold)
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2011, 02:13:22 PM »

I hope your correct!

slotbike

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2011, 02:15:00 PM »

I'm certainly looking forward to seeing one in person.  Something tells me they'll be busting out all over in the next week or two.

From your mouth to.....well, you know the rest :)

G

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2011, 02:20:38 PM »

Is the motor/trans black or granite anyone know?
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2011, 02:49:39 PM »

Is the motor/trans black or granite anyone know?

Black
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  All

Page created in 0.176 seconds with 22 queries.