Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Krypto in the Keys (runnin a little warm i think)  (Read 3847 times)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Krypto in the Keys
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 09:10:38 AM »

This is an infared of an oldster...maybe there not as many street lights back in the day, or they were just tougher riders...
this is waaaay hotter than oir aluminimum clackers.

I know my '35 will roast your kiwi's off at a stop..No ecm so no parade mode stutter n stink.  ::)

FLHXSE2

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 BLK/OR
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 02:29:22 PM »

I think you should give Steve at Fullsac a call ----------I don't think this is normal after the mods you have installed. When I bought all my same stuff from him I spoke with him a long time about this very issue and he told me his bikes almost never use the rear cylinder "off " mode(forget what it is really called). Maybe your program didn't download right . It is possible and the call won't cost anything. I would at least check it out. Once again--------I sure do like your Krypto!!!!

I'll be curious as to how the phone call goes as well. Please post the results if you do call Steve.

Wayne G

• Senior CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2011 Kyrpto CVO SESG2 2/17/11
    • CVO2: 2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
    • CVO3: 2016 Softail Slim S
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 02:50:35 PM »

X2 on posting if u call Fullsac

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: Scarlet Red & Charcoal Slate VRSCSE2 - SOLD
    • CVO2: Kryptonite FLHXSE2
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 07:40:00 PM »

Will post as soon as I find somthin out. Im goin to take it in for its 1k service and let the dealer check it out and if they can't find any problem I will deffinatly give fullsac a call.

jcd520

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »

Will post as soon as I find somthin out. Im goin to take it in for its 1k service and let the dealer check it out and if they can't find any problem I will deffinatly give fullsac a call.

Your HD dealer won't be able to address a TTS tuner problem if that is what it is. You should consult Steve first and make sure you have the tune downloaded properly.

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »

Since I don't have a tts tuner and I do have a screamin eagle tuner, ill go with the dealer first.  ;)  sorry I didn't really specify what tuner I had. Hopefully it wont be a big deal.

jcd520

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 09:30:17 AM »

Since I don't have a tts tuner and I do have a screamin eagle tuner, ill go with the dealer first.  ;)  sorry I didn't really specify what tuner I had. Hopefully it wont be a big deal.

Oh, right-------sorry , I assumed since you had the other fullsac stuff you had the TTS also. That would also explain why you are having the heat problem. I assure you they don't have the right tune in it to match your current exhaust mods or you would not be having the heat problem.Good luck and keep that beauty shined up!!!!!

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 11:47:18 AM »

Awesome ride. We the Floridians are very lucky, No snow, Biking season is practically all year long!!!!

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2011, 01:00:40 PM »

Man how could people not notice the Krypto? Hey you could have charged the tourists $20.00 apiece to have there picture made on your bike and make them take there shoes off... 
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

Racerdj

• 1K CVO Member
  • 2015 FLHXSE

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHTKSE
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2011, 08:08:55 AM »

Congratulations on an awsome bike...gotta love the background!
Harley addict here looking for 'The Cure'

LoneCustom

• Junior CVO Member
  • Let's Ride!

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Ultra Glide in Crystal Citron
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 03:57:26 PM »

Had a great stay down in the keys and got some good riding in! Unloaded in orlando with 31 miles on her and after comin back through the everglades and up to ft Myers where I had to load back up, ended up with 1260 miles. Wish I could've rode longer, but it was my turn to drive the truck. :trailer:   Oh well, back to the hills of KY!

Im fairly new to this air cooled beast that is the 110 (I've been used to a vrod), but is it normal for my right leg to be on fire after sitting at a couple stoplights? I know considerable heat is to be expected, but man it gets warm fast. Never rode anything bigger than a 96 before, so I don't know how to judge it.  I have the fullsac x-pipe and hi outputs with a tune Installed too. :nixweiss:

I am jealous X 3!!  I love the Keys; been to Key West 3 times.  The Krypto bike is awesome!  I know that stretch of Whitehead Street very well - you're just a block away from the Green Parrot (hey, that would have made a great photo - green bike in front of the Green Parrot!).  Very glad you had a great time.  Some day, I will get down there on my Ultra.....

HD Kid

• Full CVO Member

Re: Krypto in the Keys (runnin a little warm i think)
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2011, 11:37:02 AM »

Finally got a chance to take my bike in for its 1k service and get the heat problem checked out. The dealer said they couldnt get it to get abnormally hot and told me to ride it a little more now that its over 1k and if I thought it was still hot to bring it back in and they would dive in a little deeper. Oh well, if anythings wrong it under warranty I guess. :-\

TEQUILA -aka- RED RUM

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Krypto in the Keys (runnin a little warm i think)
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2011, 08:15:55 PM »

Nice bike.............love the color...........
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.174 seconds with 21 queries.