Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Parts arriving, mods have started.  (Read 3262 times)

backroad Mike

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Krypto
Parts arriving, mods have started.
« on: October 13, 2011, 11:31:37 AM »

HD color matched tour pak arrived quicker than expected.   :cucumber:

The dealer ordered it Sep 21st with expected 6 weeks delivery.  It arrived yesterday at just bearly 3 weeks total.  :2vrolijk_21:

Dropped off the tour pak mounting rack at the powder coaters on Tuesday and they called yesterday saying it was ready.

Next will be the lights and wiring harnesses.

sinktip

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CVO Street Glide
Re: Parts arriving, mods have started.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »

Nice. Show some pics when you get it finished.

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 03:47:25 PM »

HD color matched tour pak arrived quicker than expected.   :cucumber:

The dealer ordered it Sep 21st with expected 6 weeks delivery.  It arrived yesterday at just bearly 3 weeks total.  :2vrolijk_21:

Dropped off the tour pak mounting rack at the powder coaters on Tuesday and they called yesterday saying it was ready.

Next will be the lights and wiring harnesses.

Looking' good! You gonna have the inner painted Krypto, too?

The MoCo must like you better... My color-matched Tour Pak took over six weeks, and just arrived on Tuesday. I'm thinking maybe it took so long because it may have been the first Hot Citrus Tour Pak they've actually gotten an order for!

It's as much fun customizing our Iron Horses as it is riding them!

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

Aussie

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 06:51:58 PM »

The MoCo must like you better... My color-matched Tour Pak took over six weeks, and just arrived on Tuesday. I'm thinking maybe it took so long because it may have been the first Hot Citrus Tour Pak they've actually gotten an order for!

Very interested in seeing some pictures of the Hot Citrus Tour Pak, can you post a few, Side on, Top and Back shots.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:54:41 PM by Aussie »

CVO flhxse2 B.I.G.

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 07:17:43 PM »

That krypto pack looks crazzy, I've been on the fence on ordering one for my inferno orange/blk diamond. Is that the chopped pack? and does the MOCO offer any options to which pack one the CVOSE2?

backroad Mike

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 07:33:45 PM »

Haven't decided on the inner fairing yet.  If it was factory available it would have been a no brainer, but it's not offered and I don't have anyone around here that I have experience with matching colors like that. 

I was surprised it arrived as quick as it did. I thought maybe they had some on the shelf but the inspection date on the sticker inside says 9/28.

I'd rather be riding, but since I'm limited to only Sundays right now, that will have to do.

backroad Mike

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 07:41:57 PM »

That krypto pack looks crazzy, I've been on the fence on ordering one for my inferno orange/blk diamond. Is that the chopped pack? and does the MOCO offer any options to which pack one the CVOSE2?

No, it's the king.

For your Inferno Orange and 3-tone graphics your part numbers are:  King - 53000076DGB;  Chopped - 53000055DGB.
Both are the same price. I don't see a part number for the Razor in your color.

You have to purchase back rest and any light additions you want separately, in addition to hard, or detachable mounts.

If you get the under fairing mounted antenna, you wont need anything for the antenna.

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »

Just in case you were curious, here is a picture of a chopped tour pak... :cucumber:

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 11:52:09 AM »

Just in case you were curious, here is a picture of a chopped tour pak... :cucumber:

Looks good, Ghost! I just ordered the lid spoiler yesterday! Hadn't decided whether to get it or not until the TP arrived. Don't want to put a rack on this TP - wouldn't look right on a SG. Had to order the Ultra Harness to go back to the TP from the bike connections for the spoiler and the smoked side lights I put on it.  It's always something else...

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

jcd520

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 06:13:52 PM »

You don't have to have the ulta harness. HD makes a Y cable that allows you to hook up the saddlebag lid spoiler lights as well as the tourpak lid spoiler light. The harness that comes with the lid spoilers plug right into this Y cable and it all curls up neatly under the seat. I have it on mine.

backroad Mike

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 06:21:20 PM »

You don't have to have the ulta harness. HD makes a Y cable that allows you to hook up the saddlebag lid spoiler lights as well as the tourpak lid spoiler light. The harness that comes with the lid spoilers plug right into this Y cable and it all curls up neatly under the seat. I have it on mine.

Which connector does this Y connector plug into.  The one that came with my stuff doesn't match the accessory plug in front of the battery, or the rear light harness on top of the fender where the backrest mounts?

jcd520

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 06:30:29 PM »

The Y harness I used is part # 70264-94A and is on page 413 of the 2011 accessories catalog. The male end of the Y plugs  into the female plug under your seat and in front of the battery.  Your saddlebag lid spoiler lights plug into one of the sides of the Y and the tour pak lid spoiler harness plugs into the other side of the Y.  

Now  , having said all that I want to be clear that all I have is those two accessories(lid spoiler lights for saddlebags and tourpak) . I do not have any other lighting  so if you do you may need additional stuff.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 06:35:05 PM by jcd520 »

backroad Mike

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 07:02:10 PM »

Now  , having said all that I want to be clear that all I have is those two accessories(lid spoiler lights for saddlebags and tourpak) . I do not have any other lighting  so if you do you may need additional stuff.

That would work if not for the added rear LED brake/run/turn I'm installing.

jcd520

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 07:05:21 PM »

Doesn't your bike already have that?

backroad Mike

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 07:47:55 PM »

Yes, on the rear fender, but when the wifey rides on back, she want's to be seen at night. ::)

Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.158 seconds with 21 queries.