Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: JCZ and Terry in Memphis today  (Read 2323 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: JCZ and Terry in Memphis today
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2008, 07:25:54 PM »

JC looks cold, but Terry looks HOT!!!

Sorry JC just had to do it...

:)

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2008, 08:41:17 PM »

Thanks for posting the pics mi amigo JR...........JC looking forward to see you here soon............South Florida is waiting for you...  :divers009:

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2008, 10:00:59 PM »

Hello JR,

I live in Blytheville AR and I have a Black and Orange 2007. You come to Blytheville much ? I just got on the site a while back and really enjoy it.

tlollar

Hey Man! :drink:

Blytheville is my home away from home!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenlol2: I spend about 2 weeks a month out at Nucor Steel working on Heckett Multiserv's equipment. I work for Thompson Machinery a Caterpillar dealership in Memphis. I stay at the Holiday Inn in Blytheville. I'll shoot ya a PM with my number, I'm usually in my service truck when I'm up there but would love to hook up with ya some day!!! :2vrolijk_21: God Bless!

JR :bananarock:

tlollar

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 10:25:53 PM »

Please do so. I work for Systems Contracting. Area Manager. We have a 325 Cat @ Nucor Steel. I would be honored to hook up and have lunch sometime !

tlollar

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2008, 10:32:38 PM »

Please do so. I work for Systems Contracting. Area Manager. We have a 325 Cat @ Nucor Steel. I would be honored to hook up and have lunch sometime !

tlollar

I sent you a PM (personal message) with my number. Either call me or send me a PM with your number and I will call you when I'm up there! :2vrolijk_21:

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2008, 10:39:22 PM »

Thanks for posting the pics mi amigo JR...........JC looking forward to see you here soon............South Florida is waiting for you...  :divers009:

Yea Jeorge and we can probably leave the overcoats home too, huh. :huepfenlol2:  We're packing our sandles and swim suits, instead.

JR, it's in the mid 70's here today.  Terrie and I went for a ride up in the foothills.......was thinkin about you.  I told Terrie "haven't saw JR on the forum lately.....hope everything is O.K. with him".  Then I come home, wash the bike and put it away and come in and log on and run right into this thread.  Hope all is well on your home front. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 04:57:02 PM »

Yea Jeorge and we can probably leave the overcoats home too, huh. :huepfenlol2:  We're packing our sandles and swim suits, instead.

JR, it's in the mid 70's here today.  Terrie and I went for a ride up in the foothills.......was thinkin about you.  I told Terrie "haven't saw JR on the forum lately.....hope everything is O.K. with him".  Then I come home, wash the bike and put it away and come in and log on and run right into this thread.  Hope all is well on your home front. :2vrolijk_21:

Hey JC! :drink:

All is well here, just been super busy and haven't been able to spend the time here I'd like. :nixweiss: It was great to see this thread and was thinking about you and Terry too! I hope all is well with ya'll and remember, my house is open for ya'll anytime.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.414 seconds with 22 queries.