Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Size matters...let's get some real motors in an HD...  (Read 7939 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Size matters...let's get some real motors in an HD...
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 07:28:43 AM »

You don't have a clue do you?

I was interested in what your response would be to the other post.  Very appropriate, considering.

Excellent dyno results, Dude!

:2vrolijk_21:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2007, 09:10:58 AM »

1300cc...253 RWHP...ahhh yeah...uh uh... my bone stock 88TC makes 3000 hp...DUFUS.....Inches Baby...200 cu.in. blown and on the bottle dude....600 RWHP...take yur rice burnin' POS....to the junk yard.... Luv 'Ya Baby....TEXAS Callin' MF....

God, what a complete and total wanker. 

(no other comments necessary, nothing funny, just a wanker)

05ChromeUltra

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2007, 03:23:09 PM »

Sorry guys...I was a "Little Wasted" when I posted, all apologies forwarded...and Yes I have a clue. We have some 200 inchers with a blower putting out 500 hp around here. I know performance engines...(when sober, sorry) but EPA "Leanness" does creat issues. But if KAW and the other Big Inch Jap stuff can do it so can we....PERIOD. I don't see any Japs walking around on the Moon 38 years ago. HD is rumored to go to a water cooled V-Twin or as an EPA reports a 2450cc or so V-4 water cooled. Two stroked v-rods,,,melded together. We'll see...yes I sounded like a "Wanker" sorry again. I am quite smart, and am well versed in the HP engine building, as a profession I am a Federal Inspector for the Department of Defense (US) and inspect and authorize purchase for the weapons you see on the nightly news, and am Federaly Certified in the Mechanical, Electronics, Petrolium (Jet Fuel all types), Chemicals (All), Aerospace, Aircraft, and C&T technologies. Sorry I made a fool of myself..(Damn Rum & Coke) but I do know my stuff. I have built a 727 cu.in Big Block(Pro Stock) Car Motor on Alcohol ...made roughly 8,000 horsepower, (Blown).

Remember "When all else is equal, Cubic Inches Matter"...it's the equal part that differentiates the two.

When I watched an S&S (Air cooled) moter..Buell based (i.e. Sporty class) whip a Full on Hyabusa Drag bick that did get the "Hole Shot" at the 2007 NHRA Drags... I was pleased...with all due respect to everyone, I'll buy the next round...I'll shoot you a website on some Turbo (30 psi) 200 Inch movers shortly...(Air cooled) Twin Cams...

Here is the Website... http://www.sculpturecycles.com/index.html
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 03:41:56 PM by 05ChromeUltra »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »

Sorry guys...I was a "Little Wasted" when I posted, all apologies forwarded...and Yes I have a clue. We have some 200 inchers with a blower putting out 500 hp around here. I know performance engines...(when sober, sorry) but EPA "Leanness" does creat issues. But if KAW and the other Big Inch Jap stuff can do it so can we....PERIOD. I don't see any Japs walking around on the Moon 38 years ago. HD is rumored to go to a water cooled V-Twin or as an EPA reports a 2450cc or so V-4 water cooled. Two stroked v-rods,,,melded together. We'll see...yes I sounded like a "Wanker" sorry again. I am quite smart, and am well versed in the HP engine building, as a profession I am a Federal Inspector for the Department of Defense (US) and inspect and authorize purchase for the weapons you see on the nightly news, and am Federaly Certified in the Mechanical, Electronics, Petrolium (Jet Fuel all types), Chemicals (All), Aerospace, Aircraft, and C&T technologies. Sorry I made a fool of myself..(Damn Rum & Coke) but I do know my stuff. I have built a 727 cu.in Big Block(Pro Stock) Car Motor on Alcohol ...made roughly 8,000 horsepower, (Blown).

Remember "When all else is equal, Cubic Inches Matter"...it's the equal part that differentiates the two.

When I watched an S&S (Air cooled) moter..Buell based (i.e. Sporty class) whip a Full on Hyabusa Drag bick that did get the "Hole Shot" at the 2007 NHRA Drags... I was pleased...with all due respect to everyone, I'll buy the next round...I'll shoot you a website on some Turbo (30 psi) 200 Inch movers shortly...(Air cooled) Twin Cams...

Here is the Website... http://www.sculpturecycles.com/index.html

I wouldn't worry about it 05. We've all been drunken menaces in our time. I thought it was kinda humorous, and know where you're coming from. I love AHDRA and NHRA Bike Drags too, especially now that HD's doing well in NHRA! Nice of you to step up and apologize. I'm sure any that might have been offended will appreciate it. But you've explained it and it's done. Now let's see some pics of those blown TC's!!! ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

05ChromeUltra

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 04:45:48 PM »

Thanks Hoist...I feel better...I always respect someone else's house...!!!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2007, 05:10:34 PM »

Thanks Hoist...I feel better...I always respect someone else's house...!!!

We are known to be protective, even though most of us don't need any help around here.  Welcome to the site 05.  Post some pics when you get a chance. Once or maybe even twice I have PUI, so one never knows what to expect then.  I never read my posts since that might give me a headache.   :coolblue:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2007, 05:13:17 PM »

We are known to be protective, even though most of us don't need any help around here.  Welcome to the site 05.  Post some pics when you get a chance. Once or maybe even twice I have PUI, so one never knows what to expect then.  I never read my posts since that might give me a headache.   :coolblue:

Boy. you ain't kidding there iski! ;D Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2007, 05:15:49 PM »

Not all all, Howie.  It mystifies me why people read them - so many make no sense.   :pepper: :cucumber: :apple: :orange: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2007, 05:19:22 PM »

Not all all, Howie.  It mystifies me why people read them - so many make no sense.   :pepper: :cucumber: :apple: :orange: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

You're full of it iski! ;D I read 'em all. You're a great writer, and I normally enjoy what you're saying and what you're not saying! ;) Funny stuff too! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

05ChromeUltra

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2007, 05:21:45 PM »

Well I read mine and whooo, did I really say that....Sorry Again !!! I get a little Patriotic when under he influence...damn pround to be an American...  :bananarock:

Most of ya' could probably drink this Texan under the table though...how embarrassing... :drink:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 05:24:26 PM by 05ChromeUltra »

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2007, 05:23:33 PM »

You're full of it iski! ;D I read 'em all. You're a great writer, and I normally enjoy what you're saying and what you're not saying! ;) Funny stuff too! :2vrolijk_21: Hoist! 8)

Uh-oh.  You may actually understand my posts.   :o

I read all yours as well Howie (great sense of humor) and you have good info in lots of yours.  I file it away for future reference and hope I can remember where I put it.  A sense of humor really does help when one is a Harley owner.  For CVO owners, its a must.  :drink:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2007, 05:26:47 PM »

Well I read mine and whooo, did I really say that....Sorry Again !!! I get a little Patriotic when under he influence...damn pround to be an American, but also damn proud to be a friend of the British...that you can take to the bank...  :bananarock:

Most of ya' could probably drink this Texan under the table though...how embarrassing... :drink:

Its beer thirty here, 05, and so far I am not drinking under the table - yet.

A proud Texan here as well, who somehow moved to the Bug Infested Jungle State of Micky Mouse Tourist Fleecers some Spaniard named "Florida" while stumbling around lost looking for the Fountain of Youth. Proud American first & foremost and those Brits are ok by me too.  So are the Aussies.   :drink:

05ChromeUltra

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2007, 06:00:48 PM »

I hear 'ya about Florida...Bugs...ahh yup...I was a Stock Broker there for awhile, another chapter in my life. Damn...biggest mosquitos I ever did see...Texas ain't got nothin' on them Florida Mosquitos...!!!! Thanks for the reply brotha'...take care.

05ChromeUltra

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 06:02:46 PM »

Iski...where in Texas are you from...??

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2007, 09:21:36 AM »

Iski...where in Texas are you from...??

Little town called Hillsboro.  South of Dallas, North of Waco.  Family in that area since the 1870's.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 21 queries.