Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Our Spring Vacation Photos  (Read 628 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Our Spring Vacation Photos
« on: April 24, 2020, 10:23:40 AM »

Here are a few of the best photos of our Spring vacation.  Really brings back the memories of the most memorable moments.  Enjoy!
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

GregKhougaz

• It's a Two Wheeled World.
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: '22 BMW Grand America
    • CVO2: '18 Porsche C4 GTS
    • CVO3: '22 Porsche Macan GTS and my mountain bike.
Re: Our Spring Vacation Photos
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 11:47:58 AM »

Lots of snow?

"We've got some tall tales we love to tell.  They may not be true but we sure do remember them well." 
 Sawyer Brown

When you come to a fork in the road... take it!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 01:31:30 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Not so much since am in Florida.  I might have left the lens cap on but in truth it didn't matter because ..... please excuse the caps.....

WE CANCELLED ALL OF OUR SPRING VACATION PLANS SO WE COULD STAY HOME & DO STUFF AROUND THE HOUSE UNTIL WE GOT BORED WITH THAT SO WE WATCH OLD MOVIES AND TV SHOWS & TAKE AN OCCASIONAL RIDE TO CLEAR THE COBWEBS.

Not that I am bored or anything.....

J.D.

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 01:42:30 PM »

I was so bored earlier this week that I cleaned a metal shovel with a wire wheel and spray painted it.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2020, 02:03:29 PM »

I have an old post hole digger that could use that treatment.

Am eyeing a tree - actually several - that are nuisances near the property line.  Neighbor & I agree they are trash trees.  After I power wash the house those trees are goners.  Have already had the chainsaw out a few times, looks like it gets another day in the sun.

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 24 queries.