Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

MY new Skunk made it home!!!

(1/4) > >>

Skunky Dog:
I was going to wait to order a new skunk this month with a April delivery but my dealer said that he couldn't dealer trade or order one, plenty of the blue/black and maple but no skunks around...so I did a search on line and emailed 5 dealers that showed in stock skunks, they all wanted 4 to 5k over msrp except Wisconsin HD just outside of Milwaukee.. they did the deal for msrp with set up or freight and kicked me back $650 for 2 jackets, I thought it was fair so put down my deposit 2 weeks ago.. well the bike came in last wed. and I picked her up on sat... had to drive to Milwaukee from Minneapolis with the enclosed trailer, but we made a weekend out of it and went to the Harley museum and miller brewery tour.. I have to say that the guys at the dealership were great, they gave us plenty of extras and we really felt like we were part of the family.. the owners even drove the bike into the trailer and tied it down in 10 degree weather, then called the next day to make sure we made it home OK.. so shes home safe and sound and now I need the snow to go away so I can put some miles on this Skunk!!!!

LovemyCVOgirl:
Congratulations on your new scooter!  :2vrolijk_21:  She is beautiful  ;D. I am happy to hear that there are still GREAT dealers out there  :pepper:

Buy early:
Congrats on the new scoot! Mod on and enjoy the ride!

Harley Guy:
CONGRATS.

Sweet looking bike...............

2006ULTRA:
Congrats!  It's nice to hear stories like that.  So few and far between anymore.

Enjoy your new bike.  I'm in Iowa so I'll be patiently waiting for riding weather with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version