Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

Electrical issue

(1/5) > >>

Lineman Az.:
Just purchased my new CVO Road Glide custom. It only has 700 miles on it. I went out to start it the other day and was greeted by a popping/ clicking sound coming through the speakers. It doesn't matter if the stereo deck is on or not. The dealer came and picked it up to do the repair. Still waiting to hear what caused it. Anyone else had this issue ?

Skillet:
Not the exact same issue. Mine was with the amp going out. Lots of issues with the sound systems. I'm sure you will get more feedback from other members.

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: Skillet on February 18, 2012, 07:49:55 PM ---Not the exact same issue. Mine was with the amp going out. Lots of issues with the sound systems. I'm sure you will get more feedback from other members.

--- End quote ---

IIRC, the SESG and the SERG have two different sound systems... no lower fairing mounted speakers and nothing in the saddlebag lids... so no amp in the bags either.

Though the extra audio has some coolness to it.. it adds a LOT of weight to the bike.

Lineman Az.:
UPDATE !! It turned out to be the audio amp inside the fairing. Luckily they had one in stock. They had to take it all apart anyway to change the inner fairing because of a small scratch. They also hid the stereo antenna in the fairing. 4 point docking hardware and the tour pack. Love this bike !!

PJinHouston:
I am waiting on my color matched king tour pack ... would you share some photos?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version