Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Road Glide Custom®

New Skunk ordered

(1/3) > >>

SmokeyJoe:
I would like to hear some opinions on the Skunk CVO color.  I am in Germany and ordered one about 2 weeks ago.  Being in Germany I never got a chance to see one in person and there does not seem to be alot of photo on the web.  Anyway  I was wondering how gold the gold looks in the white, I really hate gold color.... but the photos I have seen it does not look to be a gold white.

Bike will be here in a month!   

LovemyCVOgirl:

--- Quote from: SmokeyJoe on March 27, 2012, 10:25:54 AM ---I would like to hear some opinions on the Skunk CVO color.  I am in Germany and ordered one about 2 weeks ago.  Being in Germany I never got a chance to see one in person and there does not seem to be alot of photo on the web.  Anyway  I was wondering how gold the gold looks in the white, I really hate gold color.... but the photos I have seen it does not look to be a gold white.

Bike will be here in a month!   

--- End quote ---

Gold  :nixweiss: I've seen many up close and I never noticed Gold.  Maybe someone that owns one will weigh in on this subject.

redbeard719:
I've really only noticed the gold in the ghosted smoke...but I saw only one and it was indoors.

It's a nice color for sure!

SmokeyJoe:
Thanx I was getting nervous

I don't want. Buyers remorse on 29k bike

Buy early:
Saw one outdoors this weekend and didn't see gold in the white. I think the paint color name is a bit misleading. White gold isn't gold in color but it is still considered gold. This color is more  a pearl white than anything to do with the color gold. The white popped with some tiny flake and shimmered nicely. What surprised me was I saw green color in the smoke graphics. It wasn't grey or black colored smoke but almost an OD green. It was OK but I was just surprised by the color.

The only other thing I don't like about this model is the skull emblems. I realize that is a personal choice and could be easily changed. Other than that, I lust after this model. i love the blue/black but actually like the skunk a bit better.

You made a great choice and will be very happy with it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version