Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking For Some Good Headphones | Tunz®  (Read 957 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Looking For Some Good Headphones | Tunz®
« on: May 28, 2010, 11:25:33 PM »

We have all seen them…at bike rallies, on the web, local events and other avenues…Companies promoting Custom Fit Headphones.  In my time I have owned over five pairs of these products each from different companies.  I utilized them while in radio, exercising and traveling on the bike. 

In each case they served an adequate purpose and for the most part provided a good response.  In three of the five pairs I had them made by the Ear, Nose and Throat Physician that my family was working within thinking they had the best resources.

Until now!  I recently purchased the most amazing pair of Custom Fit Headphones that I have ever owned.  The quality is unsurpassed in my humble option and the fit is comforting and removing of outside distraction.  These serve no only as noise protection but for a better quality of sound reproduction while traveling on the bike and other forms of listening.

No this is not an advertisement nor do I have any financial interest in promoting this product.   I am simply attempting to provide an option based upon experience to assist others in their possible decision regarding purchases of these products.

The name of the product is tunz® and it is a product of Starkey Laboratories, Inc.®.  The quality of this product should meet your expectations and the price based upon my pervious experiences and family discounts on other products will surpass your needs.

Do not misunderstand my position, as many of you know I have a Hawg-Wired system on my motorsickle.  In most cases this system serves me quite well and I enjoy every moment of sound provided via it.  However I have come to appreciate a dedicated line from the music source to my ears given certain conditions and these headphones exceed those expectations.

I understand that others may and will express other opinions…they are all welcomed!  This is just my humble opinion of my experience at this point.

Enjoy the pleasure of hearing no matter the resource…

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 21 queries.