Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36

Author Topic: Hoist's New BLUE 3!!!  (Read 85339 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Hoist's New BLUE 3!!!
« Reply #480 on: August 19, 2009, 05:54:40 PM »

Here's the before Dyno Chart (stock 80" Stage I setup w/CA cam)! WooHoo!!! A whopping 62HP, and 70 Ft-Lbs!!! And you can clearly see why she can't get outta her own way after 90! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :) ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #481 on: August 19, 2009, 05:57:00 PM »

Interesting! Trying to be a good lil boy and put chit in the right place! No Dyno Thread for CVO FXR's! Does that belong in Other Topics too now? ::) :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

I'd like it left here please! :2vrolijk_21:

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #482 on: August 19, 2009, 06:02:17 PM »

Quit complaining and show us the after sheet.
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)        ::)

And you have to admit, even though the stock numbers are low the curve is good.

You know how impatient I am!  :nixweiss:  :nixweiss:  :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:  :huepfenlol2:

SBB
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 06:04:06 PM by SBB »

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #483 on: August 21, 2009, 09:22:18 AM »

Well, Vern and NSMC have decided to part ways. I spoke to the owner of NSMC who called to ask me what I wanted to do with Joy since Vern's leaving. So I called Vern and asked him what he wanted to do. Vern's been a personal friend of mine, and has worked on all my bikes, for MANY years. I only know the NSMC guys thru him. I like them and I like their shop. But I'm loyal first to my Brothers. And Vern's a Bro. So my bikes go where he goes. I pulled Joy and her parts out of NSMC, and the job's on hold until Vern tells me where he's gonna work on her. He might even do it at my house. I enjoy the relationship I have at NSMC, and still intend to do business with them. But Vern will continue to do the work on my bikes. ;)

So now I'm waiting on Vern to lemme know what to do with Joy, and when and where he's doing the job. So she's on hold for a bit til Vern gets everything figured out in his life. Like I said, he's a brother and I'll do what I can to help him out, like he would for me. Joy will wait til he's ready for her. Not a biggie. She doesn't NEED this stuff, she just WANTS it!!! Stay tuned, this show will be back on the air sometime soon! ::) ;D ;D ;D

fxr4mikey

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #484 on: August 24, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »

hope it all works out for Vern .... and Joy gets her parts soon, I know she's hungry  :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
2000 FXR4 Candy Tangerine
The Build -
•   SE Heads w/Cometic .030 gaskets
•   Bob Wood W6 cam
•   Mikuni HSR42 carb
•   Compu-Fire Single Fire Ignition
•   Rivera taper-lite chromolly adjustable push rods
•   Chrome lifter blocks w/HD B lifters
•   Pro-Force One AC and breather kit
•   Vance and Hines straight shots

FXR2evo99

• Elite CVO Member
  • LET IT BREATHHHHEEEE BABY LET IT BREATHEEEE
« Reply #485 on: September 03, 2009, 01:15:33 PM »

Howie~

Any update?

Regards,

Tim

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #486 on: September 03, 2009, 03:31:29 PM »

Howie~

Any update?

Regards,

Tim

Just waiting for Vern to get setup at our buddy Joefee's house. He's gonna work outta Joeff's garage for awhile before deciding what to do with himself. I'm hoping he'll take the bike before I leave for MV. But I know Vern, and this might take a lil while! :nixweiss: :D ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #487 on: September 14, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »

Damn! Still waiting on Vern! Meantime, I picked up a set of them real nice V-Thunder Velva-Ride Heavy Duty Stabilizers to replace the 2 stock ones. Those, coupled with that Carlini torque arm, should keep the drive train aligned just fine, and not allow any flexing at all. Might even add a TrueTrack to it too for that missing third link to keep them 3 rubber mounts in line! ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #488 on: September 17, 2009, 12:45:22 PM »

WooHoo!!! Vern just called! He's ready for Joy now! Dropping the bike off in a few! Can't wait to get her done up MY way!!! :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

The list of stuff going on her is in Reply#479 here. Still waitin on the Velva Ride Stabilizers, but with the legs having to go to Traxxion anyway, it shouldn't hold anything up at all. Hopefully I'll have her back in 2-3 weeks!!! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:47:44 PM by Hoist! »

Elixer

• Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler [ Let The Good Times Roll ]
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: '08 CVO 105th Annv. FLHRSE4 Build 1096/1800
« Reply #489 on: September 17, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »

congratulations Hoist.

Have you ever considered therapy...you harley'holic
Pic is my babe ~ get your own

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #490 on: September 17, 2009, 03:52:03 PM »

congratulations Hoist.

Have you ever considered therapy...you harley'holic

HeHe!!! This IS my therapy! Can't imagine how I'd be without motorcycles in (as) my life! :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :nixweiss: :D ;)

Well, I dropped Joy off and Vern removed the fork legs immediately. I'm pulling the bitubos off the FXWG to go back to Traxxion for heavier springs. The fork legs and shocks should be at UPS by tonight, destination GA!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #491 on: September 17, 2009, 05:29:24 PM »

Legs are on their way to Traxxion now! Joy's officially begun her transformation into a Hoist Performance Hot Rod!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: ;)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #492 on: September 17, 2009, 06:22:39 PM »

Legs are on their way to Traxxion now! Joy's officially begun her transformation into a Hoist Performance Hot Rod!!! :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: ;)

As it should be.  :drink: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #493 on: October 02, 2009, 11:37:35 AM »

WooHoo!!! Just got a call from Vern! Joy's done!!! :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

Taking the Hoistbobber into him to have the fork springs cut down some and bringing Joy home!!! I guess it'll be pic time for her later!!! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #494 on: October 02, 2009, 11:44:33 AM »

WooHoo!!! Just got a call from Vern! Joy's done!!! :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub: :smilie_staub:

Taking the Hoistbobber into him to have the fork springs cut down some and bringing Joy home!!! I guess it'll be pic time for her later!!! :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Ride too harsh or whut?  :confused5: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 36

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 21 queries.