Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Street Glide®

Handlebar suggestions for 2016 CVO Street Glide. Long Torso, short arms

(1/2) > >>

steve snyder:
So I am 6'4 with only a 32 inch inseam.. short legged and arms and tall torso.  Consequently when I ride I am actually leaning forward.  I would love to ease my shoulder pain and be able to lean back a bit and get some bend in my elbows.  I don't want to just go all Ape, but rather maybe pulled back a few more inches and up a few inches.  Anyone with similar situation?  Does anyone know the rise and pullback for the standard bars on my bike?  I feel like I look like I am riding a crotch rocket when I bend my elbows!!   Any suggestions or information would be of great help!!    Also if you did a bar switch, did u need new cables with your switch?  I really appreciate your help!!

ultra13:
Steve, at 6'2'' I installed the 10" Wild one touring ape. No more shoulder pain and it puts my hands at the top of the fairing. I have a 13' Ultra and didn't need any new wiring. Yours comes with even longer wiring than mine does. Wild One has great Tech support.
I would call them like I did to get the right bar.

Mofo67:
+1 for Wild One 10”

bigchuck:
I'm also 6'4" with 32" inseam. I recently installed LA Choppers Twin Peaks 12"and love them. I used 8" namez wire extensions.

bigchuck:
Hard to find HD specs. Nothing current

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version