Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: I love my bike!  (Read 2841 times)

planenut

• 1K CVO Member
  • life is short enjoy the ride
    • NJ

• CVO1: 2022 Road glide Limited Wicked orange Pearl and Blackhole
    • CVO2: 18 115 cvo limited anniversary #1068(sold)
    • CVO3: 15 cvo Limited Maroon and silver (sold)
Re: I love my bike!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 10:58:09 PM »

I'm glad to hear you took the plunge.  I see it in their eyes and hear it in their questions.  There are a lot of people out there that have thought about taking that plunge and just never do.  I guess a lot of people say, someday I'd like to buy a boat, or a motorhome, and lots of other things...but what we have here is a luxury item.  We are a fortunate group, not only for owning a bike, but the super luxury models at that.  How many people have you talked to already that have a Honda or a Yamaha, etc that have said to you, I'd like to get a Harley one of these days?  Then you talk to people that already own Harleys and they say, I'd like to get a Screamin' Eagle one of these days.  Face it, you've jumped in at the top, and the only thing you can look forward to now is owning 2 CVO's...or more.

very well said and so true.My dad once told me to make sure you have no regrets in life later and find yourself saying wood of  could of should of donethat and done this

Jon    :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :bananarock: :bananarock: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:
Fullsac headpipe TAb Performance 4.5 slash 2.5 baffles
SERT program   horsepower hd cam
freedom shields 13 in
Custom Dynamics full lighting Ft and rear
Soundz 6 speaker set up 1k amp
Legends Axeo ft and Revo A in rear
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 25 queries.