CVO Technical > General CVO discussion

Bike lift recommendation needed.

(1/2) > >>

Jim:
I'm looking to buy a bike lift to facilitate maintanance and minor work. Any recommendations on a good solid lift and where to buy would be appreciated.

Jim

JCZ:
Sears has a sale on their Craftsman bike lift, right now (it was still on sale yesterday).  Actually, I saw it on another site, then, happened to be in Sears last night looking at air compressors and saw it.......$199.

A friend has one and he's totally happy with it.

gb:
I've had one from Sam's for 2 years now and it's been great. Have a neighbor and 2 other riding buddies that have the same lift. They run about $80. when they have them. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

jay:
I have the Handy Lift which I really like.  It is not just a jack stand, but a full platform which will get your bike about 31" off the ground.  Most bike service shops use these.  They can also be used for lawn mowers, snowmobiles, garden tractors, four wheelers, etc.  Check out their website:  http://www.handyindustries.com/airlift.asp

Had mine since 1988 and love it.  Also makes a great worktable and loading platform!

mr_magoo:
Have the craftsman lift got it for the Road King to use it with the SEEG you need to roll the front wheel up on a small piece of 2x4 (lowered suspesion) but love it to wash the bike on.  Also in the shop I have a Direct Lift table about half the price of a handy lift and like it very much.  [smiley=biker.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version