Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Question of pipes  (Read 10559 times)

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
Re: Question of pipes
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2004, 09:19:37 AM »

D&D Performance in Fort Worth Texas(817-834-8961) has a 2 into 1 with fake left side.  I like the quality, sound and performance.  They are not cheap for a reason.
2004 B&B, SEEG, Power Commander, S&S dual runner to single bore Tuned Air Induction System , D&D Performance 2 into 1 with fake left side, spoiler lights, LED lights, air horns, front fender spear, chopped tour box, in dash oil temp. guage

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2004, 02:27:31 PM »

D&D Performance in Fort Worth Texas(817-834-8961) has a 2 into 1 with fake left side.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Benerag

• SEEGs Rule
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2004, 03:20:57 PM »

Hotline,

I'd be interested in seeing the D&D setup, also.  I had the Thunderheader, with the falsie, on my 95" RK.  The setup was great.  Currently, I have the White Bros slip-ons on my SEEG, but will probably switch to a better peformer in the very near future.

Benerag
04 FLHTCSE Screamin' Eagle Electra Glide
01 Ford Lightning

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2004, 03:32:02 PM »

If anyone is interested, I was at Fremont HD in Calif. talking about my new V & H slip-ons verses the 2 into 1 pipes for performance and an employee at the dealership told me he had a brand new "white brothers 2 into 1 system" still in the box, he is selling for $200 bucks.
I have his phone number if anyone wants it. I'm sure he would ship at your cost.

ggraves427

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's a clean machine.
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2004, 09:19:32 PM »

Have good photos of D&D Exhaust in my directory, but keep getting message "wrong format" when I try to attach.  Let me see if I can figure something out
2004 B&B, SEEG, Power Commander, S&S dual runner to single bore Tuned Air Induction System , D&D Performance 2 into 1 with fake left side, spoiler lights, LED lights, air horns, front fender spear, chopped tour box, in dash oil temp. guage

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2004, 01:53:27 AM »

D&D Performance in Fort Worth Texas(817-834-8961) has a 2 into 1 with fake left side.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2004, 01:54:13 AM by cabo »
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2004, 10:19:27 PM »

As you guys know, I switched from the faithul, reliable Thunderheader that I've ran for years, just because of the volumne (I'm gettin old and can't hang).  I switched to the V&H Pro Pipe.

It certainly doesn't have the deep throaty tone of the T-header, but it is quieter.  But it sounds realy nice when I first fire it up in the mornings.  I'd like to hear what it sounds like with a decent set of cams in that thing.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Bikrtrsh

• Junior CVO Member
  • Never thought I'd be on a bagger!
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2004, 05:50:23 PM »

I just finished putting on the Bassani slip ons. They sound great! They're well built, quality all the way and they have this deep rumble tone to 'em. They look good too, kinda like they were made for the SEEG. Oh and they put out this low nasty thump like a healthy small block chevy or sumpthin.

I didn't get the SE breather or Race Tuner installed yet but I did get the hiway pegs on it. [smiley=lolk.gif] Oh .... and did I mention that I like the way the Bassani's sound?

Mark

Baranca

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2004, 08:41:31 PM »

Bikrtrsh- I'm right behind you with the same setup. Real glad to hear ya like the Bassani's, mine should be arriving on Wednesday. Will put them on and then have the race tuner and SE hi flow hooked up soon after. Sounds like you will get there before I do so please keep posting how things go with the setup. thanks

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2004, 09:28:50 PM »

I just finished putting on the Bassani slip ons........They look good too, kinda like they were made for the SEEG. Oh and they put out this low nasty thump like a healthy small block chevy or sumpthin.Mark

Any pictures??

Bikrtrsh

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2004, 04:48:38 AM »

Yeah, I took pics yesterday. Then I proceeded to forget about them. I kinda got involved with a race tuner issue. I'm at work now (on break) but I'll post the pics when I get home about 8am central time.

Mark

Bikrtrsh

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2004, 12:12:15 PM »

Any pictures??

Here's one

Bikrtrsh

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2004, 12:15:29 PM »

I'm a few hours late getting these posted but ........

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2004, 12:32:23 PM »

VERY NICE...

I hope Zylstra is paying you monthly royalties to advertise...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2004, 12:33:01 PM by WFP »
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

re-tread

• Junior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2004, 04:04:46 PM »

I changed my V & H Slip-ons for the Reinharts with 2" baffles. A World difference!!!. The bike feels like it should. It may have been that the mapping on the V&H we just could not get that "lil cough out, but the the Reinharts are a great improvement.
Looking into the Woods TW6 Cam  has a .510 lift, no need to change the springs, and is suppose to be strong thru 5500 rpms. Anybody have experience with the product?
SE air box
Reinharts
Race Tuner

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 21 queries.