Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New to the Site  (Read 1169 times)

SE-Dave

• Full CVO Member
  • "AWESOME"
New to the Site
« on: July 13, 2004, 10:04:57 AM »

Hey Gang,
                Just wanted to say that I have found this site Most Informative and it is Great to be among such Enthusiasts....I was not able to lock in a FLSTCSE with My local Dealer. "Not Worthy Enough" I was able to find a preowned 1200 mi. BLU/BLK on HD's Web Site. So 1016 miles and 17 hours round trip in one day I am the Proud Owner of one of the finest pieces of art Harley has ever had to offer....... Again the postings here are Great Info.... Great to be Here  [smiley=cool26.gif]

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
Re: New to the Site
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 01:24:46 PM »

SE-Dave welcome to the site, yes you will find a great deal of info here from some of the niceist people.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

darkvisorman

• Junior CVO Member
  • Shes Mine and Orange
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 03:09:59 PM »

Welcome - theres a good bunch on here - you will defo enjoy [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004, 05:21:47 PM »

Glad you found us and welcome.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2004, 05:22:05 PM by cabo »
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCSE Black and Blue
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2004, 11:19:12 AM »

Ain't it a great feeling?  Finding exactly what you want, and maybe even getting a discount because of the pre-owned status...I did this with my first Harley.  I found a '99 Road King Classic...Cobalt Blue Pearl...95 inch kit, and stage II.  Only 1930 miles on it.  I wanted the new engine and the 99 was the first year for the 88 in.  Man, it was like coming home.  Welcome to the site, and enjoy.

SE-Dave

• Full CVO Member
  • &quot;AWESOME&quot;
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2004, 03:06:13 PM »

Thank's for the "Welcome Aboard". Doc it does feel Great. This is My 5th Harley. My first being a 71Fx and my last being a 2000 cobalt blu Road Kingthat I just handed over to my son. My wife is on a 1999 Lowrider also cobalt Blu. You can say we are a Cobalt kind of Family [smiley=laugh.gif]. I did get a good deal... 29,500. and the people at Cox's H.D. in north carolina were great to deal with  [smiley=beerchug.gif]. I just have to get my Exhaust and air cleaner done and I will be good to go.  [smiley=confused5.gif]This is also my first F/I bike. [smiley=confused5.gif] anyway....It's Great to be Here [smiley=beerchug.gif] Dave

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 21 queries.