CVO Social > Ride Report

Central Florida Lovebugs.

<< < (2/2)

Cvostu:
Good news John. It was great seeing you last week. Wish I had more time.  But always good.    Stuart  :2vrolijk_21:

OBB:
We'll be dealing with the locust up North here this summer.  Damn things will knock you off your bike if you don't see it coming.

Hondo2doc:
Thanks for update John. I ran from Hollywood over to Fort Myers and back on Thursday had very very few.

Did you see the new crystal river dealership??? I was there when they were building it was quite large.

We also have a new dealership on the east coast south of Daytona called Miracle City in Titusville. I haven't seen or been there yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

johnsachs:

--- Quote from: Hondo2doc on May 27, 2019, 09:35:38 AM ---Thanks for update John. I ran from Hollywood over to Fort Myers and back on Thursday had very very few.

Did you see the new crystal river dealership??? I was there when they were building it was quite large.

We also have a new dealership on the east coast south of Daytona called Miracle City in Titusville. I haven't seen or been there yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
We didn't stop at Crystal River H.D.
A pic from the Wildlife loop we rode during Bike Week this year. We then rode on to the new Miracle H.D. in Titusville. A little hard to find as it was in the back of a shopping mall off US 1. I hope they have signs up now, as they seemed to rush to open for Bike Week. Nice place, and a lot of inventory.
Pictures: R. Luzzi, J. Luzzi, Black Hills Ken, and my nextdoor neighbor Dave.
John

blackhillsken:

--- Quote from: johnsachs on May 27, 2019, 06:15:00 PM ---We didn't stop at Crystal River H.D.
A pic from the Wildlife loop we rode during Bike Week this year. We then rode on to the new Miracle H.D. in Titusville. A little hard to find as it was in the back of a shopping mall off US 1. I hope they have signs up now, as they seemed to rush to open for Bike Week. Nice place, and a lot of inventory.
Pictures: R. Luzzi, J. Luzzi, Black Hills Ken, and my nextdoor neighbor Dave.
John

--- End quote ---
That was a great week of riding with you guys, John. Just wish your Road King I was on had a little more power. LOL.
Seriously, that's one thing the bike doesn't need any more of. Everytime I whacked it in second gear, I painted the road with a black stripe.
Lots of fun.
Thanks again for your hospitality and the great tour of those beautiful roads.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version