Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need some help figuring out the GPS  (Read 2595 times)

FLHTCUSE7

Need some help figuring out the GPS
« on: October 12, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »

So I am getting familiar with the new Motor cycle and two items are puzzling to me.

1: How do I upload a route from my cellphone to the GPS? (I created the route in the HD trip planner and with the HD software it duplicates on my Iphone)

2: I am changing the GPS "cursor" to show a motorcycle but as soon as I turn of the Motor it revers back to the triangle?

Any help will be appreciated.

Sidney Hopkins

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE
Re: Need some help figuring out the GPS
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:12:32 PM »

So I am getting familiar with the new Motor cycle and two items are puzzling to me.

1: How do I upload a route from my cellphone to the GPS? (I created the route in the HD trip planner and with the HD software it duplicates on my Iphone)

2: I am changing the GPS "cursor" to show a motorcycle but as soon as I turn of the Motor it revers back to the triangle?

Any help will be appreciated.

1. I don't think that can be done. You have to put the route on a memory stick and use the usb cable in the cubby. Procedure is in the manual.

2. Know issue with the system. Hopefully a fix will be coming out. HD knows about it.

FLHTCUSE7

Re: Need some help figuring out the GPS
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 05:28:57 PM »

Thanks for the info. Guess I am using the memory stick for routes then. I could swear that I heard somewhere that you should be able to import routes from the HD ride planner software for the iPhone but I might be wrong in that one.

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.