CVO Technical > Revolution

GOT MINE!!!!!!

(1/9) > >>

DCFIREMANN:
I just purchased a 2005 SE in orange and black to match my SEEG!!!!! Can't wait till the weather breaks. PICS to follow soon SO DON'T ASK!!!!!!! New Cannon Rebel digital in the mail and then I need to figure out how to use it! Then we can see what it looks like.
BTW the bike has 269 miles on it

Be Safe

THE DAWG

DCFIREMANN:
OH I forgot. I know it is around 125 H/P at the wheel but that will not be fast enough. It looks like I will have to learn to like the smell of burning rice!!!!! The best part about it is Zippers has go fast goodies for them toooo!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Twolanerider:
Webster's New American Motorcycle Dictionary
published 2005 ITYoH (In the Year of Harley)

OCD: Obcessive Cycle Disorder; please look up entry on DC Fireman for example.  For further definitions please see all members; CVOHARLEY.COM

Mental Illness: Malady caused by close proximity to chrome and/or a greater than normal affinity for HP and TQ.  Please look up entry on Hubbard for example.  For further definitions please see most members; CVOHARLEY.COM

Chromeosystisis: Incurable optical disorder that forces the eye to always veer toward things chrome.  More prevalent in males.  Common causes are exposure to Harley Davidson motorcycles.  No known cure.

Jock:
Very nice...

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote ---Webster's New American Motorcycle Dictionary
published 2005 ITYoH (In the Year of Harley)

OCD: Obcessive Cycle Disorder; please look up entry on DC Fireman for example.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version