Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: 07 CVO's delayed???  (Read 25152 times)

Woop De Doo

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: 07 CVO's delayed???
« Reply #330 on: September 22, 2006, 09:47:48 AM »

More pic's

Woop De Doo

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #331 on: September 22, 2006, 09:48:40 AM »

More

Woop De Doo

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #332 on: September 22, 2006, 09:50:15 AM »

My thread is no longer "worthless". LOL

SE05

• Senior CVO Member
  • aka - Mrs. SBB
« Reply #333 on: September 22, 2006, 10:18:14 AM »

We spend 6-8 months a year traveling the good ole USA. This picture shows the Rv with the hauler attached.
WOW ... what a set up!!   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
You guys are where we want to be in ... well ... a few years!  Silver-Black and I have been lookin' at RVs and/or haulers for about 2 years ... just dreamin' at this point but when we're ready to buy we'll know exactly what we want.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 10:18:43 AM by SE06 »

9 1/2 Beers

• Blu
  • Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
    • CA

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 (ZIGGY) Stardust Silver / Twilight Blue
    • CVO2: 2022 Ultra Limited FLHTK Reef Blue / Vivid Black
« Reply #334 on: September 22, 2006, 11:03:35 AM »

i was riding on a windy day, my bike handled like nothing i've ever rode before.  steady and smooth,  nice rv
"Let the road go on forever and the party never end "

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #335 on: September 22, 2006, 11:38:27 AM »

Woop-
Nice looking bike and TOY hauler.  You have set a new standard!  Good luck and thanks for the pic's..

Woop De Doo

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #336 on: September 22, 2006, 12:37:13 PM »

Thanks for the kind words from all of you. We have been truly blessed and are very thankful for it. We worked hard and planned for retirement but never dreamed it could be so super. We are now in Kentucky and yesterday being a bright shiny nice day, I took off out of Berea and went about 35 miles into the toolies. Pulled over and programed the GPS Nav system to get me back home. It all worked well. Also now have the XM radio working. It took about four phone calls to get it turned on. We are very happy with the bike. The roll-on acceleration when in 6th gear is a little slow compared to the 5 speed when running a higher rpm in 5th but I will get used to it. I also have some fairing wobble at 90 that I didn't feel on my 01 ultra.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #337 on: September 22, 2006, 01:47:53 PM »

...... We are retired and and live in St Pete, Fl. We spend 6-8 months a year traveling the good ole USA. This picture shows the Rv with the hauler attached. We put the bike in first and the car goes in behind the bike. These pic's were taken in Virginia.
Woop,
That is an awesome set up you have there. This like someone has already said is the way I dream of retiring. I'd like a customized bus with trailer behind and travel the USA following the bike rallies and warm weather. Nice pics of your scooter enjoy it. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 06:34:00 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SmittyVegas

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #338 on: September 26, 2006, 06:51:08 PM »

My UC got delivered to the dealership today.

kazumdgc

• Senior CVO Member
  • Only Way to GO!
« Reply #339 on: September 26, 2006, 07:35:37 PM »

It is amazing that we are all so connected by one thing... 2 wheels and a lust to ride. I am excited for all you folks who have yours or are getting it soon. I am looking forward to riding in the NE with my heated seat and grips. Speaking of the heated seat..anybody use theirs yet? I have and would like to see it get warmer but
i will check it out as we get colder. [smiley=banana.gif]

Robmay

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #340 on: September 26, 2006, 07:39:44 PM »

My UC got delivered to the dealership today.

[smiley=banana.gif] When can you pick her up??? [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Wizenheimer

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #341 on: September 27, 2006, 10:02:04 PM »

The category for this quote would be "Biggest Line of Bullchit"!!! ::)  ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]

D00d, Just joined the site today.  Have been lurking for weeks.  Just can't believe someone would buy a bike they can only ride in Octorber.  Realize the protocol here.  I gotta do some D00d bashing or I won't be a member eh?   Lol.  

Orderd a BI SERK on the 14th of July, still waiting.  Blue came in.  I refused to even go see it, knew I'd buy it.  Wanted the Black Ice, had a ship date of the 6th of Sep.  Date moved back,  New date for shipment is tomorrow.  Salesman claims he can't tell me until tomorrow if it ships or not.  

Two things I won't tolerate.  Being fed chit and having smoke blowed up the other end.  Thinking the salesman is giving me bad breath and a phantom fog which follows me around.  

Figure if anyone has heard you can tell me.  Why can't I seem to get a bike?  Is HD really doing so well they don't want my $$$.  Dropped 20k last May on an 06 FLHRI.  Oh, this woman liked it so well she hit me and totalled it.  I need a ride.  Why can't I get one?

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #342 on: September 27, 2006, 10:26:58 PM »

D00d, Just joined the site today.  Have been lurking for weeks.  Just can't believe someone would buy a bike they can only ride in Octorber.  Realize the protocol here.  I gotta do some D00d bashing or I won't be a member eh?   Lol.  

Orderd a BI SERK on the 14th of July, still waiting.  Blue came in.  I refused to even go see it, knew I'd buy it.  Wanted the Black Ice, had a ship date of the 6th of Sep.  Date moved back,  New date for shipment is tomorrow.  Salesman claims he can't tell me until tomorrow if it ships or not.  

Two things I won't tolerate.  Being fed chit and having smoke blowed up the other end.  Thinking the salesman is giving me bad breath and a phantom fog which follows me around.  

Figure if anyone has heard you can tell me.  Why can't I seem to get a bike?  Is HD really doing so well they don't want my $$$.  Dropped 20k last May on an 06 FLHRI.  Oh, this woman liked it so well she hit me and totalled it.  I need a ride.  Why can't I get one?
Wizenheimer,
First off welcome to the Internet's best CVO/Harley website, we are glad to have you. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Wow, you really know how to make a brotha work. I had to look back to see what you quoted me on way back from July 27, 2006. [smiley=nervous.gif] ;D I've got a serious case of "CRS".

Anyways in regards to MoCo not wanting your money that isn't they case, they want it for sure. They just have a different way of making you feel like they want it. Not sure if you're aware of it, but I had to wait nine months before receiving my SEEG so I know how you are feeling. One thing you have going for you that I didn't while I was waiting on mines is you get to get all this knowledge that is available on this board so when yours does arrive they (Dealer & MoCo) can't feed you a bunch of bullchit on any issues that you know are common to this model/year.

In regards to the other color coming in first and being offered to look at it same thing happened to me. Stick to your guns/desire if the BI is the color you truly want wait on it.

As for getting fed chit, or having smoke blown up the other end, again because of the knowledge learned here you should be able to know the difference.

Hang in there the day will come when you'll come on here jumping for joy to tell us your scooter is in. Just so you know you will have to bring pictures, because.....

[smiley=worthless.gif] [smiley=worthless.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 10:27:34 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Page created in 0.363 seconds with 24 queries.