CVO Social > Ride Report

tail of the dragon from NJ

(1/4) > >>

winkjr:
With all thats been going on up here I needed a haircut. So every things closed in NJ so I decided to go south to get it done. While planning the trip I remembered I always wanted to go to the tail of the dragon. So I packed my bike and took off on a Tuesday at about 1130 am. I left late cause I had to make my Unemployment claim.  So the first thing I did was Skyline drive in Va then down 81 to 129 and to the tail. the first 3 miles was good on the tail until I left the overlook thats when the skies opened up. So I did the tail in the rain. It was good nice drive hardly anyone on it. I never got passed and didn't get behind anyone going way to slow.  From there I went to asheville NC got a hotel and got up the next day and got a haircut and headed home. got home Thursday night around 1000. 1600 mile trip not to bad until I had a premonition to check the oil in Richmond VA and it was 3 quarts low in about 1300 mile since I left for my trip. I put oil in at Richmond harley they said I would be good to get home now bikes in NJ at Barbs and they are checking it out. Still in factory warranty till next month thank god. I'll post pics later.

scotman623:
Nice haircut trip😎... Keep us posted on what’s wrong with your bike.... I have my thoughts on what it is, but will wait to hear what Barbs come up with..

JCZ:
 :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless:

RoadTrip:
Why do you want to see pics of his haircut?

winkjr:

--- Quote from: JCZ on June 03, 2020, 09:05:32 AM --- :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless: :worthless:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version