CVO Technical > Electronic Toys and Gadgets

Garmin 76CSX Install

(1/2) > >>

Midnight Rider:
Got my GPS installed this evening...it's a Garmin 76CSX, so a little different than what's been seen on here before.  Used 103's suggested mount - Techmount Mini...the only difference is now they have  chrome mounting plate that has holes which line up with all of the AMPS hole patterns in the cradles....SWEET!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  The unit will run on rechargables or you can plug it into the cigarette lighter.  The angle is adjustable for glare...should work out really nice.  This unit does not have a hard drive, so I didn't have to worry so much about vibrations.  The whole mount is chrome and really high qualtiy stuff.  Photos attached.

Now I won't get lost!!!

Midnight Rider:
View from sitting in the saddle...

Midnight Rider:
Left side...

Midnight Rider:
Right side...

110tHunDer:

--- Quote ---...the only difference is now they have  [highlight]chrome mounting plate that has holes which line up with all of the AMPS hole patterns[/highlight] in the cradles....SWEET!!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
--- End quote ---

Well, crap!  [smiley=furious3.gif]

Looks good, TC!  Having used my GPS in the car/truck several times, as well as on the bike, I can tell you it's real easy to get spoiled with these things.  They're an amazing piece of electronic wizardry, especially when you're in unfamiliar places.  Have fun with it! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version