Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Florida Vacation----Where to rent a house??? Two weeks  (Read 412 times)

skippy49

• Elite CVO Member
  • Utah, 2008 Best Trip Ever!

• CVO1: 03 SERK Purdue Gold & Black
    • CVO2: 09 SERG Silver & Black
Florida Vacation----Where to rent a house??? Two weeks
« on: December 05, 2010, 04:31:49 PM »

My wife and I are thinking about taking the trailer and our bikes and heading to Florida the last day or two of Feb. in a couple of months and staying for about two weeks.  Anyone know of a good place to rent a home for a couple of weeks somewhere in the vicinity of Orlando--within 50 or so miles from there?  We could stay in a motel too, but would prefer a home if we can find one for only two weeks and reasonable in price.  Doesn't have to be near Daytona as we'll probably only go there one or two days.  Kind of looking forward to getting out of the cold and snow for a few days but haven't been able to find somewhere to light when we get there.  Found some almost cheap enough to buy in Sanford area--don't know that I'm ready for that though!
TIA, Steve
Steve

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
Re: Florida Vacation----Where to rent a house??? Two weeks
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 04:55:10 PM »

PM sent
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Rio

• 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra Rio Ember/Black
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Nick
Re: Florida Vacation----Where to rent a house??? Two weeks
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 06:33:30 PM »

We go down to Orlando every year for a soccer tournament with our kids.  We stay in a resort rental community called Windsor Hills.  We usually rent a 5 or 6 bedroom house, but they have townhomes, condo, but i think 3 br is the smallest home.  Just google it, its centrally located but it is a busy area.  good luck
Full Sac X-Pipe,
Full Sac 2.25 cores
TTS Mastertune
Progressive Monotubes
Progressive 94 Shocks
Andrews 30t sprocket
Wind Splitter Windscreen

Page created in 1.088 seconds with 24 queries.