Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2018 CVO Auxiliary Lighting  (Read 535 times)

phantomcrz

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

2018 CVO Auxiliary Lighting
« on: April 25, 2020, 03:34:53 PM »

I have been searching for a package for Auxiliary Lighting for my 2018 Street Glide CVO.  I can't find a fitment for the auxiliary switches that mount in the fairing panel for power.  The Aux Lights that I put on my '16 Street Glide are not listed as a fitment for my 18 CVO.  Has anyone found this to be a problem and figured out a cure.  The Harley Website indicates that the dealer might be able to help, but our local dealership is closed.  Thanks in advance.

VRODDAVE

• Senior CVO Member
  • Semper fi 73-77

• CVO1: 2018 FLHTKSE ANV
    • CVO2: 2004 FLHTCSE - Crashed 7/31/2015. May she rest in pease
    • CVO3: 2003 VROD - sold
Re: 2018 CVO Auxiliary Lighting
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 12:42:28 AM »

I might be able to help.   I just installed 2 aux switches on my 2018 flhtkse.    Send me a pm and or take a peek at my post.  It listed a few lines down from yours

Dave
2018 FLHTKSE ANV
Dominator prewired meathooks 10" (Nice, but shoulda got the 12's)
Dynojet Power Vision
GTS Radio upgrade
AG ATX-30-HD lithium battery
CoolFlow fan
Alloyboltz 12 point G8
INNOVV K2 X 2 DVR 4 Camera
AIM Clutch Slave

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: 2018 CVO Auxiliary Lighting
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 09:20:26 AM »

I have been searching for a package for Auxiliary Lighting for my 2018 Street Glide CVO.  I can't find a fitment for the auxiliary switches that mount in the fairing panel for power.  The Aux Lights that I put on my '16 Street Glide are not listed as a fitment for my 18 CVO.  Has anyone found this to be a problem and figured out a cure.  The Harley Website indicates that the dealer might be able to help, but our local dealership is closed.  Thanks in advance.

What Aux lights are you looking for, upper fork mount with turn signal & spot/fog light similar to the FLHTKSE, or an engine guard mount?  One of the things about Harley's catalog is they often claim parts won't fit a CVO when in fact there is no reason they won't fit.  This is very likely one of those deals, if you're talking about the spot plus turn signal item.  It's listed just for the regular Street Glides but not the CVO.

Jerry

Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 25 queries.