Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Local dealer received this morning  (Read 6835 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: Local dealer received this morning
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2016, 09:04:18 AM »

Thanks , It's definitely fun to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2016, 01:17:38 PM »

I have looked at the hellcat and we test drove it, SWEET!. My wife is Ok with getting one and have been thinking about it! She like the looks of the Stang but when it comes to power even with the new Stang just isn't close. We could get the old Challenger with a 426 matching numbers for around $120K but my better half says she wants the new one if we get one. I just know it will sit most of the time. We go back and look and someday we will get her. I told her if we do this we are getting the badest one! :)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2016, 01:37:44 PM »

RonandJanet,

If you are getting the badest one, factory spec'd the hellcat charger its faster in top speed than the challenger, but if you are looking for more check out either HHP or Hennessey they have some unreal packages.   There is supposed to be a 900+ kit available soon read it was going to be warranty capable, but dealer said it is not, but it is not yet available.   under 4k they say, smaller pullies, belt(s), and new ECU pre programmed.

Its a handful for sure, but the fun factor is way up there too.   55mph and give it some gas and dont mean romp it and it will break the tires loose.   Not something you would ride around with without the traction control.  Drifting would be a non issue.   Check out the launch functionality. 
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2016, 06:33:19 PM »

I have owned and driven a number of vintage 426 HEMI and 440-6 barrel Mopars.  If all you're gonna do is look at it, go old, but if you want to drive it and enjoy it, the new stuff is light years ahead.  I will never own another old musclecar.

Harry, Hennessey is twin-turboing Hellcats for 1,023 HP.  Insane.
http://autoweek.com/article/car-news/707-hp-hellcat-isnt-enough-hennessey-performance

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 07:16:14 PM »

Yup the HPE1000 but at 55k I'll pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 24 queries.