Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' Eagle® Road Glide®

Sell my 2009 to buy a 2020? Yes or No and why. Thank you

<< < (5/5)

BostonboyDH:

There's still one rolling around (not as much as it use to) from Boston !!!   DH

SIKBIRD:
My $.02, my brother has an O/B 09 SERG, and IMHO it’s the one of the best looking RG’s on the road.  To me the 09’s and the ‘13’s are the two of the “keeper” model years. Here’s a pic taken in May, my SEEG, his SERG, and my dad’s 03 RK:

geezerglide:

--- Quote from: BrianInAlberta on January 06, 2021, 04:05:22 AM ---I looked but didn't see it. is it a dealer selling the bike?

--- End quote ---

That particular Harley dealer was one of the ones "terminated" by Harley along with Lethbridge Harley, Kane's in Calgary and Yellowhead Harley in Edmonton. All of these dealers are taking in consignment HARLEYS and other brands. Once the sell off their Harley products will be selling after market parts etc.

You may be able to buy one of their last Factory Harley they may have. However with seller!s market for bikes they may sell for higher.p

aclass:
Love my 09 and cant imagine trading it for something sitting on the floor now. Freshen'd up the motor with T'mans 113 and love it even more.
Long live the SERG

Mr D:
I’d keep your ‘09 SERG... if I had one I wouldn’t be parting with it at all... .The new technology is definitely nice to have, but personally I wouldn’t be buying a new touring bike till the MoCo introduces the new frame/mono schock design..... gotta be getting close. Wouldn’t be surprised if MY 22 we see it

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation or personal ties with the Pool Boy  ;D

--- Quote from: BrianInAlberta on January 03, 2021, 11:07:59 PM ---I have a 2009 SERG that I bought new in 2008. I love the bike and it has very low miles on it. I don't love the look of the 2020 but I have the money to upgrade and Ive been offered a good price for my 09. looking for opinions / suggests .

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version