CVO Technical > Trailers / toyhaulers

Starting into toy hauler life

(1/2) > >>

05Quadrasteer:
Well wife and I finally did it.  Over the weekend we purchased a 2012 Puma 27SBU.  Now we have a couple questions.

Where can we acquire the owners manuals?
For power what is the difference between a generator and generator/invertor?  Is one better than the other.

Bill

bad00serg:
Awesome!  I had a 26TDB which is still in the family and has been great.  Unfortunately there is not a manual for the camper that I know of.  At best you should have received all of the individual manuals / install guides printed by the manufacturers for each of the items (one for the refrigerator, one for the toilet, etc).

You want an inverter generator - they are more expensive, but throttle the engine RPM to meet demand, produce more consistent power for electronics, etc. 

Good luck, it's a lot of fun!

JCZ:
You don't mention what year it is?  If there's an owner's manual you should be able to google it by year, make and model search.

Yes, you want an inverter generator.

CVODON:
HE said it was a 2012??

JCZ:
I would suggest printing it out and putting it in a three ring binder.  That way, when you have it open for reference it will lay flat and you can use both hands on your project instead of it closing up like so many owner's manuals....

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/999944/Palomino-Towable.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version