Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Good Holiday Everyone  (Read 3630 times)

onevtwinlover

• Junior CVO Member
  • It's all about the ride
Re: Good Holiday Everyone
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2004, 09:59:19 AM »

Here....Here  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2004, 10:23:40 AM »

Enjoy the day everyone and may the new year find the road ahead dry and the sun always out and of course the rubber side down.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2004, 10:52:40 AM »

Wishing everyone a very healthy, prosperous and happy CVO riding New Year.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2004, 11:36:25 AM »

Being a spiritual man JR, I can appreciate your prayer.  

I just want to say that I really appreciate the maturity that you bunch of guys (old women? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]) have demonstrated on this site and that you guys and GALS are what makes this site what it is.  I know that there are at least a couple of people that hang out on this site due to the maturity, even thow they don't own a CVO and we appreciate you, too!

I also want to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts after my accident in May and since and I look forward to riding again, with those that I've met from this site.  I made a couple really great friends, due to this site.

Thanks to Naitram, the man who made this all possible for all of us.

Finally, I wish and pray for good things for all of you in the new year!  Thanks for being here for me, guys! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2004, 08:20:14 PM »

JC,

When I first logged in here your accident had already happened.  So I've been fortunate enough to have only heard about the good news of your continued recovery (well mostly good news, there was that little boat diversion).

In any case for those of us that that share this particular calendar it's about time for another year to roll in.  JC's words can only be echoed, not improved upon.  This is a thoroughly enjoyable place to hang out.  Thanks gents and and/or ladies (as the case may be).

Happy New Year everyone.  I'm going to go start getting wobbly now.  May everyone enjoy their festivities and the company of their friends and loved ones with a beverage of choice in one hand, a smile on your face, and whatever else might be in your other hand that won't get you in trouble.

RRSteve

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2005, 07:20:44 PM »

I hope everyone had as nice a New Years Day as I did, and wish all of you a great new year.  I think your best wishes and prayers are working. It was 67 degrees and beautiful here in the mountains of NC today. The temperature set a record and I got to put on a bunch of really enjoyable miles on the SEEG, along with the great company of my significant other.  [smiley=laugh.gif]

RRSteve

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2005, 09:15:48 PM »

By the way, this is my first bagger, and girl friend is struggling with getting on and off of it. She was used to just throwing her leg over the back of my Wideglide and getting on behind me. The tourpak kind of makes that tough. Any pointers for her? Should she get on the bike first? I taught her today to put her leg over my seat first since its the lowest point, then slide back on the seat and then I get on. Is there a better method for her?

mfgreen

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2005, 10:57:19 PM »

By the way, this is my first bagger, and girl friend is struggling with getting on and off of it. She was used to just throwing her leg over the back of my Wideglide and getting on behind me. The tourpak kind of makes that tough. Any pointers for her? Should she get on the bike first? I taught her today to put her leg over my seat first since its the lowest point, then slide back on the seat and then I get on. Is there a better method for her?

All people in our lives, motorcycling or otherwise have limitations, as we do, and I have found that the maintenance of dignity is important in the maintenance of this relationship.  I feel that the stepthrough is the most dignified (in facr exalts the occupier of th b seat to queen. Get on the bike ....put the stand up......level the bike..... from the left side(shifter) of the bike have her step on the foot board or peg with the left foot......leaning toward have her(without damaging the upholstery or paint or chrome) pass her right foot  within inches orfractions of where she is to sit, her right foot and place it firmly on the right floorboard or footpeg that is place for her...not your convenience......followed by rapid parking of the derrier then succeeded by the staccato rumbling of the exhaust and you are off.   If you want to listen to any grunts or groans you are on the wrong website.

mfgreen

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2005, 11:52:51 PM »

My wifes next birthday present. I figure a couple pulleys and some rope... I will call her Mrs. Pan!

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2005, 01:58:12 AM »

I hope everyone had as nice a New Years Day as I did, and wish all of you a great new year.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

RRSteve

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2005, 04:51:21 AM »

RRSteve.....that's a strange question to post in this thread.......totally unrelated to the topic.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2005, 11:59:53 AM »

Sorry JCZ, just having a little fun at her expense. I showed her the post. She really was having a little trouble.

West Coast GTG   

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2005, 09:02:59 AM »

Even though we may be out of the holidays, My husband and I are still on leave for one more day. I get to ride the tt cherry seeg that santa brought for me over to the shop for it's first service.  1000 miles in four days, from Christmas to New Years.  What a wonderful life it is indeed.  We just found this site in the past couple of weeks and have really enjoyed going through it and learning all the tricks you have already trialed over. Thanks so much for the help, comraderie and best wishes. We both wish everyone health and happiness always.  

His - 04 SEEG Black and Blue      Hers - 05 SEEG Two Tone Cherry  

[smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]Yes, we are Very blessed indeed.
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:

Tony - www.1700cc.co.uk

• Senior CVO Member
  • WOW this is quick ... it lifts the wheel

• CVO1: FLHYCSE2
    • CVO2: Boss Hoss (w/ZZ430 motor)
    • My bike's website
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2005, 01:07:10 PM »

BC Gerolamy modified heads
TW8 gear drive cams
Daytona TwinTec with WEGO
BC Gerolamy throttle body
Overflow air filter
Feuling Super Pump
V&H Pro Pipe
Cometic Gaskets

WOW this is quick ... it lifts the wheel when changing

telephone systems
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.156 seconds with 21 queries.