Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Thanx All  (Read 1132 times)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Thanx All
« on: November 16, 2004, 07:09:53 PM »

I was just turned onto your site last week and have been checking all of the posts. Lots of really good stuff  [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]that's been useful to me. I'm moving up from and '01 Ultra Classic and my '05 SEEG2 is due to be delivered this month [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]. Hopefully I've learned a little something from y'all regarding the good and the bad mods to make. Guess the bottom line for me is Race Tuner, 2 into 2s - V & H slip ons (I'm pretty sure) and (I know I'll sacrifice a little power) and Hi - flow air filter. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

Jim

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Thanx All
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 07:55:36 PM »

Welcome to the site Ultra. I too have found this site to be extremely useful and the users to be some of the friendliest chaps around. Congrats on the new scooter and ride safe.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2004, 08:11:51 PM »

Always remember, options are like... [smiley=laugh.gif]... ah forget that ole analogy...be informed and form your own opinion after all the data have been gathered.  One matter is certain, there is plenty of opinion and data here.

Welcome and Good Luck with the new scoot.    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2004, 08:19:54 PM »

Welcome;
I too have found this site an incedible source of info on our bikes and as you stated some top notch people for sharing all they have learned!

What color are you getting?

2uece

• LET'S ROLL
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2004, 06:48:13 PM »

I am bone stock for now..only 500 miles. I want to put Reinhart true duals on it with the racing fueler ... is this a good way to go or is there a better set up?
05' FLHTCSE2
01' DUECE

Mac_Daddy

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 12:56:09 PM »

I'm going with the Rinehart True Duel, race tuner from HD and Stage 1 Air system for starters. I have'nt seen the Rinehart specs yet but I've heard that they sound and look great and if it's the most power that your looking for, go for the 2 into 1, you will get the most HP from these.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 12:57:29 PM by Mac_Daddy »

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 21 queries.