Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Colors made  (Read 1608 times)

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 Fat Boy Blue/Brushed Steel
    • CVO2: 2015 Street Black/Ghost Flames
Colors made
« on: May 16, 2004, 10:24:35 AM »

Just put my deposit down on a a FLHTCSE blk/orange CVO.  Now the wait begins, I hope I can survive the buyers remose for the next 30 days until it arrives.  Anyone know how many colors Harley is building in each color?

2soaper

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Colors made
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 12:32:30 PM »

Just put my deposit down on a a FLHTCSE blk/orange CVO.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

2soaper

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2005 Fat Boy Blue/Brushed Steel
    • CVO2: 2015 Street Black/Ghost Flames
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2004, 09:40:26 PM »

Thanks for the welcome.  I don't plan on passing on the bike, though the waitings killing me.  By the way I ment bikes not colors.  I was curious to the numbers Cobalt and orange.  Thanks, 2soaper

05_Orange_SE_V-Rod

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2004, 12:01:38 PM »

That is a great question.Iam in the same boat.Iam waiting on my CVO V-rod to get to me. I would also like to know how many of the Orange & Black ones will be produced. The color combo is awesom. If you find out productions please let me know
2004 Electra Glide Classic . ZIPPERS.. 95 in Kit, 50 mm  tb,Red Shift-gear driven cams ,cnc heads,SE roller rockers,Race Tuner ,V&H 2 into 1 pro pipe HS ,101hp & 102ft lbs of torque .With a GREAT wide range power band.                                    

onevtwinlover

• Junior CVO Member
  • It's all about the ride
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2004, 11:35:24 AM »

There is an Orange & Black V-rod at Rockville HD now.............best looking V-rod I ever saw, and I'm not particularly a V-rod enthusist. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2004, 08:39:35 AM »

Looked at the orange and black at shop last week and man would it look nice next to the SEEG in the shop but the big boss said NO.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2004, 10:09:25 AM »

That is a great question.Iam in the same boat.Iam waiting on my CVO V-rod to get to me. I would also like to know how many of the Orange & Black ones will be produced. The color combo is awesom. If you find out productions please let me know

if you look at the press releases in the "in the news" board the aprox numbers for each 05 CVO were listed each model comes in three colors its a safe assumption that the will make an equal number of each color........
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2004, 09:30:16 PM »

Looked at the orange and black at shop last week and man would it look nice next to the SEEG in the shop but the big boss said NO.

Magoo, there's an orange and black 04 Ford/Harley F-250 or F-350 4x4 out there somewhere with your name on it. [smiley=laugh.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

05_Orange_SE_V-Rod

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2005, 10:01:20 PM »

I Guess, I will have to paint the sides of my 2004 F-250 Harley truck to match my New CVO V-Rod. I should of got the orange and black , instead of the Grey and Black that i bought.  Who would of thought i would be getting another bike. [smiley=oops.gif]
2004 Electra Glide Classic . ZIPPERS.. 95 in Kit, 50 mm  tb,Red Shift-gear driven cams ,cnc heads,SE roller rockers,Race Tuner ,V&H 2 into 1 pro pipe HS ,101hp & 102ft lbs of torque .With a GREAT wide range power band.                                    

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.