Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ft. Eustis, VA  (Read 708 times)

REGGAB

Ft. Eustis, VA
« on: June 07, 2007, 04:04:09 PM »

OK folks.......here's an interesting twist.  I've been put on another short notice.  First.  I'm still going to Ft. Riley, KS beginning this coming Saturday.  I'm due to finish my business there on 15 June as previously mentioned.  The next order of business "MIGHT" be a trip to Ft. Eustis, VA directly from Ft. Riley, KS.  I'm capitalizing and quoting the word "MIGHT," because that mission is WAY sporadic.  I'll certainly end up there at some point this summer; of that I am 100% sure, but just 10 minutes ago, I was told to be sure I am prepared to go directly to Ft. Eustis once I finish at Ft. Riley.............so...................

Each time I go to Ft. Eustis, I stay at the Country Inn and Suites on J. Clyde Morris Blvd in Newport News.  There is a great little Biker joint within walking distance of the hotel called Hoss's Deli with the words "Bikes Out Back" written into the HD Bar & Shield.  I really like that place.  Great Food! Live Bands!  Cold Beer!  They have a dish....several actually.......a series, if you will, called "Hookers," which is either fried or steamed seafood choices, including their self proclaimed soon to be world famous crab cakes.  They also serve Yuengling, and I REALLY like that stuff.  Since it is so close to the hotel, I can down plenty of those without concern.  If this goes down, that's where I'll be after work each day.  I'm tentatively scheduled to be there from 18 June until 27 June.  I will not know anything definite until sometime next week, but I thought I'd bring it up now in case anyone in the area wants to get together, ride, eat, drink :drink:, meet, and just have a great time when I'm not working.  I love that area of the country.  Even if I don't get up there after the Ft. Riley trip, I will be up there this summer, so I'll keep you all posted.

Henry

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: Ft. Eustis, VA
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 04:14:42 PM »

You will be in town in time to partake in the June 21-23, 2007 VA State Hog Rally

Info is here - http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=7062.0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 04:16:57 PM by Mrs.WeCVO »

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.