Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: cigarette  (Read 1330 times)

customryder

• Senior CVO Member
  • I'LL be your Huckelberry.

• CVO1: fxr4 2000 orange
    • CVO2: flhtcse 2004 blue/black
    • CVO3: CVO3 2005 elecrta glide CVO4 2009 roaglide CVO5 2012 roadglide skunk CVO6 2013 cvo roadglide atomic orange
cigarette
« on: July 03, 2007, 02:06:41 PM »

2009 cvo road glide...2007 streetglide...................... cvo member #513
2009 f-350 Harley edt.

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
Re: cigarette
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 05:22:12 PM »

Nice toy CR.  :2vrolijk_21:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

REGGAB

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 07:47:32 PM »

For a fleeting moment, I thought I saw some sort of boat........NAH!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 08:21:24 AM »

When I saw the topic "cigarette" I thought OK, someone is either quiting or something funny is going on with a cigarette. During the whole clip, as I was enjoying the view the proffesional photographer was filming, I kept waiting for the cigarette. When he zoomed into the bow of the boat, back of the boat, the water, her top, I kept expecting to have a huge cigarette to pop up and do something. I even had to watch the clip twice to be sure I didn't miss it the first time!!!! :huepfenlol2: Anyway, nice boat, beautiful young lady, odd name for a clip. :nixweiss:

JR :bananarock:

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 08:52:35 AM »

twin 525's?  That's like a 900 horse power vibrator!  Nice toy!  I'm glad I don't have your fuel bill (or boat payment).  I'd like to go for a ride though...... :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

REGGAB

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 08:53:33 AM »

When I saw the topic "cigarette" I thought OK, someone is either quiting or something funny is going on with a cigarette. During the whole clip, as I was enjoying the view the proffesional photographer was filming, I kept waiting for the cigarette. When he zoomed into the bow of the boat, back of the boat, the water, her top, I kept expecting to have a huge cigarette to pop up and do something. I even had to watch the clip twice to be sure I didn't miss it the first time!!!! :huepfenlol2: Anyway, nice boat, beautiful young lady, odd name for a clip. :nixweiss:

JR :bananarock:

I think they called it cigarette, because those types of boats (I think that was a SCARAB) were used for cigarette ads years ago.  If you're quick, you can see the word "cigarette" in the logo on the back seat.  This type of advertisement is very similar to Top Fuel/Funny Car/NASCAR race cars which advertise for Bud/Miller/Coors being referred to as the beer cars.  This is a cigarette boat............and I think the main eye target was that pretty young lady at the controls.  SCHWEEEEEEEET!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 08:59:56 AM »

I think they called it cigarette, because those types of boats (I think that was a SCARAB) were used for cigarette ads years ago.  If you're quick, you can see the word "cigarette" in the logo on the back seat.  This type of advertisement is very similar to Top Fuel/Funny Car/NASCAR race cars which advertise for Bud/Miller/Coors being referred to as the beer cars.  This is a cigarette boat............and I think the main eye target was that pretty young lady at the controls.  SCHWEEEEEEEET!

Thanks for explanation Henry! :2vrolijk_21: I will just have to watch it again.... :huepfenlol2:

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 09:01:23 AM »

Nice boat. Kinda hard to sit in the passenger seat though. Very rarely could I give up the helm. Life is good.

joez28ss

• Senior CVO Member
  • BOXERS RULE!!!!!!

• CVO1: FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Gray
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 09:14:59 AM »

Was their a BOAT in that clip i watched a few times dont rember seeing one i just have to watch a few more to see if i can find that BOAT. After i smoke a cigarette ;D

:bananarock: :bananarock:
   joez28ss
LIFE SHOULD BE LIVED SO THAT WHEN WE DIE WE WILL BE MISSED.

REGGAB

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 09:24:52 AM »

Was their a BOAT in that clip i watched a few times dont rember seeing one i just have to watch a few more to see if i can find that BOAT. After i smoke a cigarette ;D

:bananarock: :bananarock:
   joez28ss

:ROFLOL:  Yeah, I thought that too.  Seems the fixation is that pretty young thing at the controls.  Was for me anyway.

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.