Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Hubbard says Hello  (Read 6716 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: Hubbard says Hello
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 12:28:59 AM »

Chip,

How many beans do I need to know if, I qualify for this line in the sand.  I would hate to be lower than the bar that has been set making me unworthy to participate in the pot stirring and fellowship.

Harry

Just like that famous Harley T-shirt that reads,

"If you have to ask then you really don't understand!"

Good luck to you Harry.

S
  /
    B

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 12:50:21 AM »

Chip,

All that needs to be said is that I am sure I have enough to enjoy playing with this crowd, but you already expected that answer.  ;)   Although Hubbard's refresh and denial of said refresh is a bit interesting.   
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2007, 03:28:56 PM »

Chip,

All that needs to be said is that I am sure I have enough to enjoy playing with this crowd, but you already expected that answer.  ;)   Although Hubbard's refresh and denial of said refresh is a bit interesting.    

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Unbalanced,
  Don't let the "DAWG", and "Silver-Black's", vivid imagination influence your asessment of this situation.  Both of those clowns are full of chit, and only wish they knew how in the hell a Bigassed Bagger performs like "Ol' Maudie" does.  Upon my Honor, Maudie's Engine has not been into, or "Freshened Up", as they say, since we found the broken valve keeper, and those junked-assed HD cam shoes trashed out, which I replaced with Zipper's 647 Gear Drives.  The Ol' Girl remains undefeated.  She doesn't need "Freshened Up."  You witnessed her performance this Spring.  As Bob Seger says, she's "Still the Same."  ;) There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD       

2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2007, 06:31:19 PM »

Hubbard,

I am glad you cleared that up refresh stuff for us, I was just concerned you were taking lessons from Otis denying everything while maintaining it is stock.  Being busy at work seems to have been both a curse on your time and a possible blessing as well.

I am wondering if you will be making the gathering in Maggie Valley in October or Biketoberfest here in Florida?   I know we would all welcome your company at the events if you can get away.

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 06:35:34 PM »

Don't let the "DAWG", and "Silver-Black's", vivid imagination influence your asessment of this situation.  Both of those clowns are full of chit, and only wish they knew how in the hell a Bigassed Bagger performs like "Ol' Maudie" does.  Upon my Honor, Maudie's Engine has not been into, or "Freshened Up", as they say, since we found the broken valve keeper, and those junked-assed HD cam shoes trashed out, which I replaced with Zipper's 647 Gear Drives.  The Ol' Girl remains undefeated.  She doesn't need "Freshened Up."  You witnessed her performance this Spring.  As Bob Seger says, she's "Still the Same."  ;) There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD       

:o :lipsrsealed2: :alcohol: :clown: :clown:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2007, 07:32:41 PM »

Thanks to all you guys.........it's been entertaining to review this entire thread for the first time today.

Carl, hope you're back. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

djkak

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2007, 11:26:49 PM »

Now this is the kind of drama that I can get into; you “bean counters” have my undivided attention. What the heck would it take to get a center stage slot to watch this drama unfold?

I’m thinking about putting a few beans on Maudie; she sounds like a real sweet girl; maybe a little greasy, but still sweet….ok, she might have a little junk in her trunk, but I’d still like to watch her run.

djkak

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 12:26:52 AM »

Now this is the kind of drama that I can get into; you “bean counters” have my undivided attention. What the heck would it take to get a center stage slot to watch this drama unfold?

I’m thinking about putting a few beans on Maudie; she sounds like a real sweet girl; maybe a little greasy, but still sweet….ok, she might have a little junk in her trunk, but I’d still like to watch her run.

djkak

Unbalanced & Rhino can testify that I saw 'ole Maude run while watching her go by me. Ronnie, Hubbard, & I were out "watching the countryside" & that bike took out both me & Rhino. There's a lot of trash talk goin' on, should be fun to watch (from the grandstand  ;D).

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 01:15:11 AM »

AJ,

Stay on topic here, Maudie is in retirement and declining all requests to air it out (if you believe everything you read on the internet).   You need to figure out who the players are for HS then MV and then you will be able to stir the pot.   

As far as I know you have Howie with 07aTQ and Chip with the Frontier, not sure who else is going to the event in HS.   

Maybe you will see Grover?, Pete4854?, Otis?, Dawg?, Rhino?, Hogasm?, Texas103 (Vrod) this would make hotsprings a lot more interesting.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 01:18:41 AM »

AJ,

Stay on topic here, Maudie is in retirement and declining all requests to air it out (if you believe everything you read on the internet).   You need to figure out who the players are for HS then MV and then you will be able to stir the pot.   

As far as I know you have Howie with 07aTQ and Chip with the Frontier, not sure who else is going to the event in HS.   

Maybe you will see Grover?, Pete4854?, Otis?, Dawg?, Rhino?, Hogasm?, Texas103 (Vrod) this would make hotsprings a lot more interesting.

And maybe Maudie will come out for it, if that crew shows up! That would be one excellent track day! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 01:21:27 AM »

Damn I forgot one of the HBRR's pledges.  sorry Fired00d. 

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007, 12:49:40 PM »

er uh Hubbard,

Inquiring minds want to know will Hubbard be making any appearances at Hot Springs or Maggie Valley or will Maudie remain hold up in reclusion safe from would be challengers?  It is a new year and ya know we can't have you standing your laurels forever.   Poor Chip is having to bring the Frontier out just to try and slap hoist around in Hot Springs I wonder if that means he is now trailering down and denying Nancy a beautiful ride across america  /hrmm.

I checked for ya to be thorough and Pro Cup doesn't have any races currently on the schedule for Hot Springs or Maggie Valley time frames, so what do you say Hub gonna make it out?

I see you have a race on Oct 20th in Cecil Ga. so does that mean you won't be making Biketoberfest this year?

http://www.usarprocup.com/schedule/races.asp?yr=2007

Ya know all these grumblings about you (Hubbard) having work done to maudie made me think maybe the wrong questions were asked and this gave ole hubbard some wiggle room.   Dawg any chance of getting a picture of this motor to add validity to the statements, Snopes.com is unaware of this situation and unable to lend credence to these purported accusations.  www.snopes.com

er uh Hubbard, it has been said that you have a motor at Zippers with your name on it having work done on it.   Is this delectable piece of information true?   

I need a mixing bowl / spatula icon for these type of situations.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »

This seems like an excellent place to advertise this. Check this out. It's CVO Track Time in Hot Damn Springs!!! ;) Hoist! 8)

http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=15704.msg249143#new
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2007, 10:50:33 PM »

Damn I forgot one of the HBRR's pledges.  sorry Fired00d. 

Do you really call em pledges ?   :P :D ;D

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2007, 03:11:19 PM »

er uh Hubbard,

Inquiring minds want to know will Hubbard be making any appearances at Hot Springs or Maggie Valley or will Maudie remain hold up in reclusion safe from would be challengers?  It is a new year and ya know we can't have you standing your laurels forever.   Poor Chip is having to bring the Frontier out just to try and slap hoist around in Hot Springs I wonder if that means he is now trailering down and denying Nancy a beautiful ride across america  /hrmm.

I checked for ya to be thorough and Pro Cup doesn't have any races currently on the schedule for Hot Springs or Maggie Valley time frames, so what do you say Hub gonna make it out?

I see you have a race on Oct 20th in Cecil Ga. so does that mean you won't be making Biketoberfest this year?
http://www.usarprocup.com/schedule/races.asp?yr=2007

Ya know all these grumblings about you (Hubbard) having work done to maudie made me think maybe the wrong questions were asked and this gave ole hubbard some wiggle room.   Dawg any chance of getting a picture of this motor to add validity to the statements, Snopes.com is unaware of this situation and unable to lend credence to these purported accusations.  www.snopes.com

er uh Hubbard, it has been said that you have a motor at Zippers with your name on it having work done on it.   Is this delectable piece of information true?   

I need a mixing bowl / spatula icon for these type of situations.

Harry,
  Unfortunately,  I won't be able to make either of those runs this year.  Do plan on Daytona Bike Week in '08, though.  As I stated previously, DAWG is full of chit.  Why would I build another Big Motor, when nobody has had enough 'umph to get around this one?  Ol' Maudie can hold her own.  Took her out Sunday, and had her ears laid back like a Cat in a Wind Tunnel.  The way that Ol' Big Motor bellers on Top End is therapy at its best for me.  Later--HUBBARD   

2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 21 queries.