Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Drag Bars (not that kind...geeeze)  (Read 1390 times)

Bdygrd4u

• Junior CVO Member
Drag Bars (not that kind...geeeze)
« on: January 05, 2008, 05:58:47 PM »

I am looking to install drag bars on my FLSTFSE2 but can't find ones that are 1 1/4 thick 6in rise with about a 5 1/2 pull back...or so I guess. I'm looking for bars with internal wiring capability. Anyone have suggestions? I was looking for Drag Specialties Fat Bars with a 6in rise but can't locate them....

On a better note....just had Big Radius installed with Thunder Monster baffles....holy crap! May be too loud...hope they tone down a little...maybe this time I wont get hit from behind though.

:)

IRyde

• Chrome!! Zippin' by on an Electra Glide... Dual Tail Pipes... Doin' 105... In The Broad Daylight... On a Two Lane... Headin' Outta Town!!!!
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCSE2
    • My Website
Re: Drag Bars (not that kind...geeeze)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 12:14:32 AM »

Those Thunder Monster baffles rock huh!!  I have them in both my bikes.  Can you hear me NOW?!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:

Bdygrd4u

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »

Those Thunder Monster baffles rock huh!!  I have them in both my bikes.  Can you hear me NOW?!!!!   :2vrolijk_21:

You aint kiddin....I shouldn't get hit from behind this season!

tunedse2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2006 SE FatBoy Autumn Haze
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 04:03:16 PM »

I am looking to install drag bars on my FLSTFSE2 but can't find ones that are 1 1/4 thick 6in rise with about a 5 1/2 pull back...or so I guess. I'm looking for bars with internal wiring capability. Anyone have suggestions? I was looking for Drag Specialties Fat Bars with a 6in rise but can't locate them....

Are you sure you want DRAG bars? I thought Drag Bars were pretty much Straight.

Bdygrd4u

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 12:34:53 PM »

Are you sure you want DRAG bars? I thought Drag Bars were pretty much Straight.

Actually...decided against because I can't seem to find a comfortable position on the ones I tried. I love the stock bars but wanted to change the looks. Decided to spend the dough on a passenger set-up instead. I have to post new pics this weekend. Boys at the shop did a great job on her.

Think Spring!

Scott

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 22 queries.