Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Hillary Facts-Snope it, I didn't yet!  (Read 7743 times)

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
Re: Hillary Facts-Snope it, I didn't yet!
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2008, 07:02:20 PM »

Well said Spiderman. :2vrolijk_21:
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 07:06:24 PM »

Well said Spiderman. :2vrolijk_21:
Sure was.  :2vrolijk_21: har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2008, 08:27:54 PM »

well,  as a New Yorker,  she hasn't acctually done a da-n thing as a senator for NY.  BUT,, she's the first to stand up and take credit for something after it gets done. CASE IN POINT : saving the air base in Niagara Falls from closing.

she had nothing to do with it ,,  but stood up with the rest of the polititions and took credit.

personally, SHE'S not fit to wipe my behind. :soapbox:

oh,, while I'm at it,,,, HEY AL GORE,,,,,,,,  cows create way more green house gases then motor vehicles.  when you goin to start shovin catalitic converters up their butts????????
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:30:15 PM by harleyteam »

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 08:33:57 PM »

Here's the thing the anti Hillary people don't get. Those that like her don't believe a word of anything bad about her from any source short of Mother Theresa and she's dead. Those that don't like her wouldn't like her if Mother Theresa rose from the dead and pronounced Hillary as heaven sent. She polarizes people that much. And that more than anything is why any sane person shouldn't waste a vote on her. This country needs someone to bring us together again after 7 years of a guy who couldn't care less what anybody else thinks. While that philosophy works for wolves and hermits (and bikers  ;)) , it sucks in a president.

B B

Damn I'm glad you're writing again.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 08:34:44 PM »

Damn I'm glad you're writing again.

DITTO!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2008, 12:17:55 AM »

I'm glad some of us are on the right page here, how anyone could want that wrinkled up old HAG as our Commander in Chief is totally and utterly beyond my comprehension. One thing that most of these Clinton supporters are not thinking about is what will happen to this country on a military level. everyone is complaining about how GW started an unnecessary war that was full of false premises, but there is a lot of logic to taking a fight to your adversary and showing your tenacity before they second guess you and bring it to you. I grew up in a rough Italian neighborhood and learned very quickly that if you displayed weakness, your strength would be challenged by all. every time I changed schools this hierarchy of the toughest guido had to be reestablished and I would have to find my place once again. At first I let fights come to me, I would be sized up and someone would confront me, then you would have to fight every kid in the ranking until you lost and then you would know your place. after many battles I learned that waiting for them to bring the fight to me was stupid, it showed weakness and encouraged too many guys to want to challenge you, so the next time I changed schools the first thing I did was find the biggest mug I could find and pick a fight right then and there, win or loose it proved that I wasn't going to lay down and be kicked like a dog, and now my respect level alleviated me from having to fight with every punk below him, the strategy worked and minimized my future beatings. If Queen Bitch gets elected you can bet your A$$ the terrorist will be drawing straws to see who will be the first to test her military resolve. If she get elected, mark my words, I will bet you that there will be another terrorist attack on our country and she will fold like a deck of cards and the whole world will be witness to her crying and babbling as we get our asses kicked, but with her husband as her teacher she will probably sway Ahmadinejad not to nuke us with a BJ.

:soapbox:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:19:58 AM by EAGLE1 »
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2008, 09:05:23 AM »

I've removed some vulgar, flaming and disrespectful posts from this thread.  Please stay on topic and voice your opinions while following the Rules of Posting in the FAQ section of the site.  PM's are the vehicle for taking things to the gutter, if that's what someone insists on doing.

Thanks.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2008, 08:22:19 PM »

I'm not on your page at all.  I grew up in one of the toughest areas, with Italians, and other ethnic groups as well...most of them would fight a chain saw if provoked...Somehow I survived, and was friends with most of them, without having to ever pass a single blow.  I guess that proves there are other ways to get along with people?

now thats just plain funny right there,

Not a single blow ever passed, doesn't sound like such a tough hood to me, more like a bunch of posers. the guys in my hood brushed their teeth with chain saws, these guys were the siblings of the OG gangsters, aka the MOB. you obviously missed the point I was making. They didn't pick a fight with you because they had a beef with you, you'd be dead or crippled if that were the case, no questions asked. They picked a fight with you for Status, to see what you were made of, and to see where you fit in their order, The Italians were big on structure and order and who got to tell who what to do.  Like I said take down the big guy and you had an easy ride, wait for the fight to come to you and the Guido's would line up cracking their knuckles and waiting their turn to soften your face. This had nothing to do about getting along, if you tried that "can we talk about this" crap, you would get you ass kicked right then and there, earn 0.0 respect, and have a fight waiting for you every day after school. Take the chum bucket off your head and wake up, do you think the terrorist will leave us alone if Hilary smiles nicely and says please. GW realized this mentality and after 911 took the fight to them, and for this I commend him. If this crying wench gets in, I guarantee you her military resolve will be tested and if she whimpers we will all be in a world of hurt.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 02:29:08 AM by EAGLE1 »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »

Not a single blow ever passed, doesn't sound like such a tough hood to me, more like a bunch of posers. the guys in my hood brushed their teeth with chain saws, these guys were the siblings of the OG gangsters, aka the MOB. you obviously missed the point I was making. They didn't pick a fight with you because they had a beef with you, you'd be dead or crippled if that were the case, no questions asked. They picked a fight with you for Status, to see what you were made of, and to see where you fit in their order, The Italians were big on structure and order and who got to tell who what to do.  Like I said take down the big guy and you had an easy ride, wait for the fight to come to you and the Guido's would line up cracking their knuckles and waiting their turn to soften your face. This had nothing to do about getting along, if you tried that "can we talk about this" crap, you would get you ass kicked right then and there, earn 0.0 respect, and have a fight waiting for you every day after school. Take the chum bucket off your head and wake up, do you think the terrorist will leave us alone if Hilary smiles nicely and says please. GW realized this mentality and after 911 took the fight to them, and for this I commend him. If this crying wench gets in, I guarantee you her military resolve will be tested and if she whimpers we will all be in a world of hurt.
I don't get the: 'chum bucket' deal?????  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2008, 08:57:20 PM »

I don't get the: 'chum bucket' deal?????  spyder

what's a matter with you, dont you watch sponge bob  :huepfenlol2:

Oh my god, everyone is brainwashed  :nervous:

all hail Hilary, all hail Hilary, all hail Hilary, :rolleyes5:

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2008, 10:51:46 PM »

Eagle1,

Sure glad I didn't grow up in your neighborhood, but then our circumstances make us what we are as adults.  I grew up in a small town and now live in a smaller town.  I wouldn't have it any other way.
Even though our circumstances growing up were very different, sounds like we have some of the same opinions.

Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend set the stage for the terrorist attacks we have experienced.  Bill Clinton's failure to act with military might led terrorist groups to think that they could get away with anything they wanted to try.

After the 911 attack GW had only one good choice.  By taking the fight to the terrorist we are now much safer here at home.

IMO, GW has been a good president.  Not necessarily a great president, but much better than Al Gore or John Kerry would have been and better than Hillary could be.

And BTW, Hillary just started running campaign ads here.  All she says in the ads is how bad GW did as president.  I don't want to here any candidate (Democrate or Republican) talk about the current administration.  I want to here what they propose to do.  If I don't here their ideas, I will not give them a second thought.

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2008, 11:09:52 PM »

Eagle1,

Sure glad I didn't grow up in your neighborhood, but then our circumstances make us what we are as adults.  I grew up in a small town and now live in a smaller town.  I wouldn't have it any other way.
Even though our circumstances growing up were very different, sounds like we have some of the same opinions.

Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend set the stage for the terrorist attacks we have experienced.  Bill Clinton's failure to act with military might led terrorist groups to think that they could get away with anything they wanted to try.

After the 911 attack GW had only one good choice.  By taking the fight to the terrorist we are now much safer here at home.

IMO, GW has been a good president.  Not necessarily a great president, but much better than Al Gore or John Kerry would have been and better than Hillary could be.

And BTW, Hillary just started running campaign ads here.  All she says in the ads is how bad GW did as president.  I don't want to here any candidate (Democrate or Republican) talk about the current administration.  I want to here what they propose to do.  If I don't here their ideas, I will not give them a second thought.

HERE HERE !!!!!!!!
 :apple: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21: :apple: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:

If he could run for another term,,,,,,,, He'd have my vote.   better then anyone else running.

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 01:34:41 AM »

Source...Snopes.com

In August 1998, when [Clinton] ordered missile strikes in an effort to kill Osama bin Laden, there was widespread speculation — from such people as Sen. Arlen Specter (R-Pa.) — that he was acting precipitously to draw attention away from the Monica S. Lewinsky scandal, then at full boil. Some said he was mistaken for personalizing the terrorism struggle so much around bin Laden. And when he ordered the closing of Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the White House after domestic terrorism in Oklahoma City, some Republicans accused him of hysteria.
. . . the federal budget on anti-terror activities tripled during Clinton's watch, to about $6.7 billion. After the effort to kill bin Laden with missiles in August 1998 failed — he had apparently left a training camp in Afghanistan a few hours earlier — recent news reports have detailed numerous other instances, as late as December 2000, when Clinton was on the verge of unleashing the military again. In each case, the White House chose not to act because of uncertainty that intelligence was good enough to find bin Laden, and concern that a failed attack would only enhance his stature in the Arab world.

. . . people maintain Clinton should have adapted Bush's policy promising that regimes that harbor terrorism will be treated as severely as terrorists themselves, and threatening to evict the Taliban from power in Afghanistan unless leaders meet his demands to produce bin Laden and associates. But Clinton aides said such a policy — potentially involving a full-scale war in central Asia — was not plausible before politics the world over became transformed by one of history's most lethal acts of terrorism.

Clinton's former national security adviser, Samuel R. Berger . . . said there [was] little prospect . . . that Pakistan would have helped the United States wage war against bin Laden or the Taliban in 1998, even after such outrages as the bombing of U.S. embassies overseas.

Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2008, 12:48:59 PM »

I know in the past, I have gone off on politics and when I did, I thought " well I'm the only one with any common sense on this subject "  Reading some of the posts on this thread makes me see that a lot of people feel very passionately about our country,and I applaud that. But it would seem that we have lost a lot of civility in respecting the other guys opinion. That's a shame, and one I would ask everyone to work on. State what's good about your candidate and leave the mudslinging out of it. I damn near missed a chance to get to know a good man and hell of a biker on this site because we both got down and dirty in our political views. Mutual friends made us both see the error of our ways and while we agree to disagree, we are still nonetheless just as passionate in our opinions. The big thing being we go about it with respect for each other. And as that person would say

" so endeth the lesson "

B B

Mr. We

• SEEG Meister
  • Elite CVO Member
  • DOM # 003

• CVO1: 04 B/B SEEG
    • CVO2: 05 Two-Tone Candy Cherry
    • CVO3: 04 FORD 4x4 Super Duty Turbo Diesel HD "Corporate Colors"
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2008, 12:56:29 PM »

I find all the political chat to be useless and for the most part, flaming and offensive, and more importantly useless on a "what's yer bike got/do" site. I wish the mods would treat it like big bare tits in yer face, remove it all and let the whiners go somewhere else!
2 SEEG's, No Waiting!

His 04 Black and Blue  :huepfenlol2:   Hers 05 Two Tone Candy Cherry  :cherry: Ours 04 F250 GR8 PNKN :pumpkin:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 21 queries.