Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: Back from the latest surgery.  (Read 7696 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: Back from the latest surgery.
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2005, 06:41:18 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, JCZ,
  I'm Happy you are home, Brother!  Before you're surgery, you would have walked normal in West (By GOD) Virginny!  Everybody's got one leg shorter than the other here!  Later--HUBBARD

That comes in in like the third generation, right?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2005, 07:18:32 PM »

JCZ....Good deal on the surgery.......hope all goes well and quickly for you w/ the recovery/rehabilitation.    [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]   spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2005, 07:30:48 PM »

Had the surgery Thurs. night and I just got home.  Feels kind of strange, for the past year my left leg has been shorter than my right, due to the accident.  Now it' the same length, due to the artificial hip and now I think I have to learn to walk all over, again.

I'm in bed, on the lap top and still have a recovery period of at least a month and probably longer........before I can ride again.......but I'm sure lookin forward to it.  Just for the record, it will not be in a trailer and it will not be for ice cream. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Hi JC, good to hear from you..I'm glad you are home and done with that one..you will be in the wind before you know it. Take care and don't rush things. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2005, 03:07:44 AM »

Thanks for the thoughts Spyder and Tony.  I am on the road to recovery, once again.  I think Chip or somebody was takin a collection to get me a butt massage.  Feels like I've been kicked by a mule. [smiley=nervous.gif]  Other than the charlie horse in the butt felling, I'm doing O.K.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2005, 02:05:45 PM »

O.K., you're playing me kind of close there, mister! [smiley=nervous.gif]

Just remember JC, we make no judgements here.  All is good and to each his own.  After all, Chip is kinda cute  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2005, 06:41:40 PM »

O.K. I got a "get well" card via the mail and AK, that was signed "The entire gang at FLHRSEI.ORG".  However, with a little research and help from one of the other moderators I have tracked the initiators to MR. and Mrs. We CVO.  I'd just like to say thank you to both of you and tell you that I appreciate the thoughts! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

J.C.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2005, 01:49:47 AM »

And JCZ
FYI
That is where the lesson endeth !

Chip

Huhh?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  What lesson?? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  I've lost the page that we're supposed to be on. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 01:50:49 AM by JCZ »

West Coast GTG   

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2005, 07:34:31 AM »

Huhh?  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  What lesson?? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  I've lost the page that we're supposed to be on. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Wow

Those must be some good drugs JC is on!
Good luck to you JCZ and looking forward to meeting you and others in Reno!

Chip [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2005, 11:17:22 AM »

Wow

Those must be some good drugs JC is on!
Good luck to you JCZ and looking forward to meeting you and others in Reno!

Chip [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Yep.......and there legal, too. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  I'm lookin forward to meeting you guys, too. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

West Coast GTG   

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2005, 11:27:46 AM »

just a thought - and maybe related to this thread - but it is easier having met each other and have spent time face to face to know the quirks about someone - i have not had the opportunity so therefore when a post is made there is no facial gesture with it - no tone of voice - no hand gestures - so it is so to speak - just writing on the wall and can be taken however one's frame of mind is at the time - this is not a post on this thread it is just a thought as reading thru a few of them - and may I reply to myself - I have also struck this nerve with a couple here and it was also not meant to cut someone's throat - it was just my sense of humor (and my humor to blow things off is job related and 60's drug related flash backs) so thank you for allowing me to post and a bow of the head as i head back off into my corner

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2005, 12:42:08 PM »

just a thought - and maybe related to this thread ...but it is easier having met each other and have spent time face to face to know the quirks about someone... not meant to cut someone's throat - it was just my sense of humor (and my humor to blow things off is job related and 60's drug related flash backs) ...

You got me laughing so hard on all this nonsense.  You are so very right Shovel. And what one person may perceive as funny now and or later, one cannot tell. In person this dance is easy to channel because of the facial or body expressions, but in text.... mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmm.  I work remotely from all my coworkers and they sometimes think I am not very nice because my very cryptic responses to their requests as simply "Done" is not enough team building, so I have to work at writing more and being more personal in my communications.  Now everyone, let's get together and ride our bikes somewhere exciting.  Let's see where can we go?   http://www.motorcycleplayground.com/Roads/129/roads129.html  

Maybe we need another rule about posting that all comments have to be taken with a grin and a pinch of good humour. I am guilty myself of taking things the wrong way from time to time and then responding to it.... ugh!  Try not to, but we will have to try to smile a little more at the hijinks here. It is way to much fun to get worked up about.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2005, 12:50:50 PM »

Sounds like good advice, Mrs.We.........Anyone going to the Nat'l. HOG Rally in Chattanooga ????  Looks like a good layout w/ all the bands.  Live music is always a good thing to ride to..........Har!   [smiley=drummer.gif]  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2005, 01:07:46 PM »

so thank you for allowing me to post and a bow of the head as i head back off into my corner

Hey, um, Shovel.  Got an extra chair over in that corner  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2005, 01:10:45 PM »

I can't go to Tenn cause my Rinehart pipe is broke!

[smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=oops.gif] [smiley=oops.gif]

That's not me, hey Spyder!, didja get her fixed?

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2005, 02:11:22 PM »

Mrs We - posted in another thread about next time you folks head to Maggie - this ole boy and wife of 28 yrs are going to be headed that way -
Twolane - with my foot in my mouth adn sitting in the corner - might not be enough room for 2  [smiley=laugh.gif] espeically as i get thirsty and a few MGD"s will be stacked around me  [smiley=drink.gif]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 0.171 seconds with 22 queries.