Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Billy Lane drama continues....  (Read 6096 times)

RedFXR2

Billy Lane drama continues....
« on: May 23, 2008, 09:15:57 AM »

For those wondering, here's the latest since the blood was re-tested in Colorado:

Passenger files suit against motorcycle builder
Lawsuit claims pain, suffering
BY KEYONNA SUMMERS • FLORIDA TODAY • MAY 17, 2008

Already facing the possibility of 15 years behind bars and having compensated the family of an accident victim, renowned motorcycle builder Billy Lane is being sued again – this time by a friend.
Erin Derrick, the passenger in Lane's truck the night of the Labor Day 2006 crash that claimed the life of Melbourne Beach man, has filed a civil suit against Lane for pain and suffering.

Police said Lane's blood-alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit when he crossed a double yellow line to pass several cars, striking Sebastian Inlet park ranger Gerald Morelock's motorcycle head-on.

Lane, 38, is charged in criminal court with one count of DUI manslaughter.
Morelock's family, Lane and DaimlerChrysler, which provided Lane with the truck he was driving for promotional purposes, reached an undisclosed out-of-court settlement on a wrongful death suit in July.

In Derrick's suit, filed last week in Brevard Circuit Court, she asks for a jury trial and unspecified damages of at least $15,000 for permanent injuries she said have left her neither able to work nor pay off mounting medical bills.

The suit also holds liable DaimlerChrysler, which provided the vehicle to Lane despite his prior driving history.

At the time of the accident, Lane was facing trial in North Carolina on a DUI charge -- of which a judge found him not guilty -- and his license had been revoked for refusing a breath test.
Derrick's attorney, Martin Buckley of Orlando, did not respond to messages Friday seeking comment.

But Greg Eisenmenger, Lane's attorney in the criminal DUI case, said his client considers Derrick a friend and understands that she wants to have her day in court.

He said Lane's insurance company, which would likely represent him in the civil case, has not been served with the suit, but that Lane was aware that it was being filed.
"Any time you have an accident that involves injury, you expect this kind of thing," Eisenmenger said Friday after a hearing at the Viera courthouse. "Mr. Lane understands that and . . . there's no hard feelings."

Attorneys are now eyeing a fall trial date in the criminal case, which has been at a standstill since Lane's lawyers requested that his blood samples be re-tested by an out-of-state laboratory.
Eisenmenger said the final results are in, but his team can't move forward until they meet with their toxicology expert for a final briefing on the data.

The lawyers are due back in court June 12, a week from the date Judge Meryl Allawas ordered Eisenmenger to have filed any motions regarding the blood evidence.

The state will then have the opportunity to schedule depositions with the toxicologist, staff from the hospital that drew the blood samples or any other relevant witnesses.

Allawas said she hopes to set the case for a September or October trial at the next hearing.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008805170322

Billy Lane likely to stand trial this fall
BY KEYONNA SUMMERS • FLORIDA TODAY • MAY 16, 2008

VIERA -- Attorneys are now eyeing a fall trial date in the DUI manslaughter case involving motorcycle builder Billy Lane.

Lane, 38, appeared in court today for a status hearing stemming from a fatal Labor Day 2006 car accident.

Police say Lane, charged with one count of DUI manslaughter, was more than twice over the legal limit when his car struck a motorcycle driven by Gerald Morelock, 56, of Melbourne Beach. He faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

The case has been at a standstill since Lane's lawyers requested that his blood samples be retested by an out-of-state laboratory. The final results are in, but Lane's lawyers said can't move forward until they meet with their toxicology expert for a final briefing on the data.

A June 12 hearing date was set, by which time defense attorney Greg Eisenmenger said he expects to have met with the toxicologist and filed any motions regarding the blood evidence.

Judge Meryl Allawas ordered him to submit his motions to the court by June 6, giving prosecutor Tom Brown the opportunity to schedule depositions with the toxicologist, staff from the hospital that drew the blood samples or any other relevant witnesses.

Allawas said she hopes to schedule a September or October trial date at the next hearing.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200880516008

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
Re: Billy Lane drama continues....
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »

He deserves to be punished .......my daughter and grandson were killed by a drunk driver and he is serving 22 years in prison.

TankerPig

• Full CVO Member
  • Be careful, sobriety can make you do silly things!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 11:30:58 AM »

I absolutely agree he needs to go to jail.  Can someone clarify for me on the settlement?  I'm not too legal-smarts  :-\
Since he settled with the family out of court, they can't sue him any longer in civil court, but he can still be punished through criminal court and do prison time, right?

I'm suprised this "friend" didn't sue earlier.
2005 Screamin Eagle Fatboy
V&H Big Shots Staggered
Zipper's High Flow Air Cleaner
PCIII USB
PM Contrast Cut Gasser wheels, pulley, rotors

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 12:40:54 PM »

It occurs to me that if Mr. Lane had plead guilty ASAP after the accident and reached a plea agreement with the courts, he'd most likely be at least 1/2 way through his sentence and once completed could get on with his life. He also would have done a lot for his reputation in accepting responsibility for this tragedy and attoning for his crime. As is, he is living the life of a weasel, letting a deep pocket corporation pay for his sins and not being a man about this. I used to like the guy. Met him a couple times at the Bank and Blues in Daytona and he seemed to be a regular dude, not at all impressed with his celebrity and approachable. Too bad he's turned into the quntessential quasi-celebrity punk who hides behind lawyers and press agents. Accepting guilt and doing his time might do a lot to help the family of the victim get on with their lives as well.

B B

RedFXR2

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 07:26:14 PM »

He also would have done a lot for his reputation in accepting responsibility for this tragedy and attoning for his crime. As is, he is living the life of a weasel, letting a deep pocket corporation pay for his sins and not being a man about this.

It could be argued that this view would be naive, and that he can't be blamed for trying to save his own skin at this point by whatever means at his disposal.  However, it is my opinion that, considering the circumstances, he might have done himself a huge favor by accepting responsibility and apologizing up front and becoming the poster child for atonement before going to trial, thus likely gaining a positive view by the jury, and quite possibly leniency by the court.  As it is, his image has taken such a beating that when he finally does go to trial, a jury will see all the legal wranglings and escape attempts and quite possibly view him even harsher than the circumstances would ordinarily have demanded.

Of course, this is just my (somewhat) idealized opinion.  My wife, the lawyer, says that I'm the naive one.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 07:29:29 PM by RedFXR2 »

RedFXR2

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 07:28:17 PM »

Can someone clarify for me on the settlement?  I'm not too legal-smarts  :-\
Since he settled with the family out of court, they can't sue him any longer in civil court, but he can still be punished through criminal court and do prison time, right?

I'm suprised this "friend" didn't sue earlier.

The victim's family has settled their civil suit with Daimler-Chrysler.

Erin Derrick probably has been told that if she ever wants any money from Lane because of this, she better hurry up before it's all gone to his lawyers and he's in jail.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »

I don't profess to know anything about this case in particular, but the situation with the lady passenger does bring a question to mind.  Wouldn't you think that any reasonably sane person who knowingly jumps into a car with a drunk driver should bear most of the responsibility for their own stupidity?  Why is it that every Tom, Dick, and Harriet seems to look at car crashes or other incidents as if they won the friggin' lottery?  Be thankful your dumb ass is still alive, file a claim with his insurance for your medical costs, and move on.

Oh, and I really love how our legal system has embraced the "sue the folks with the deepest pockets, even though they had nothing to do with the incident" mentality.  Unless Chrysler served him the liquor or handed him the keys while he was obviously intoxicated, the fact that he was driving one of their vehicles means diddly.  Every single one of us pays for this mentality, in our insurance premiums and in the price of the products we buy.  I didn't notice in the writeup, but did the lawyers also sue the folks who made the liquor and the folks who served it?  That would make more sense than suing Chrysler, IMHO.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 08:15:16 PM »

I don't profess to know anything about this case in particular, but the situation with the lady passenger does bring a question to mind.  Wouldn't you think that any reasonably sane person who knowingly jumps into a car with a drunk driver should bear most of the responsibility for their own stupidity?  Why is it that every Tom, Dick, and Harriet seems to look at car crashes or other incidents as if they won the friggin' lottery?  Be thankful your dumb ass is still alive, file a claim with his insurance for your medical costs, and move on.

Oh, and I really love how our legal system has embraced the "sue the folks with the deepest pockets, even though they had nothing to do with the incident" mentality.  Unless Chrysler served him the liquor or handed him the keys while he was obviously intoxicated, the fact that he was driving one of their vehicles means diddly.  Every single one of us pays for this mentality, in our insurance premiums and in the price of the products we buy.  I didn't notice in the writeup, but did the lawyers also sue the folks who made the liquor and the folks who served it?  That would make more sense than suing Chrysler, IMHO.

Jerry

Jerry
       Normally I would agree with everything you say above. However, in this case, anyone who ever met, saw Billy on TV or just heard of him remotely was aware of the fact that from the time he woke up til he put his head on the pillow again that night he had a beer in his hand. Chrysler needed only to do the most cursive of background checks on the guy to know he had a couple outstanding DUI's and a long history of drinking and driving. I liken this to Michael Vick. Arthur Blank owner of the Falcons paid Vick 120 million bucks (one player $120mm) and then couldn't see that he needed to spend maybe another hundred thousand or so on a PI to have the guy watched ?  Stupid, stupid, stupid. Maybe because I've never had any real money (that's when you've got enough you pay other people to count it ) I muse about what I'd do if I owned H-D Inc, the NY Yankees, the NE Patriots, The Boston Celtics etc etc and because I'm a piker common sense wins out in my musings. In any event, I figure Chrysler paid for their own stupidity, not Lane's

B B

B B

AXIL

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 08:38:01 PM »

billy lane who ?  oh!  you mean....he was forgotten before he was missed.
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND I GOT MOST OF IT LEFT  
AHH,MOONSHINE THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »

Jerry
       Normally I would agree with everything you say above. However, in this case, anyone who ever met, saw Billy on TV or just heard of him remotely was aware of the fact that from the time he woke up til he put his head on the pillow again that night he had a beer in his hand. Chrysler needed only to do the most cursive of background checks on the guy to know he had a couple outstanding DUI's and a long history of drinking and driving. I liken this to Michael Vick. Arthur Blank owner of the Falcons paid Vick 120 million bucks (one player $120mm) and then couldn't see that he needed to spend maybe another hundred thousand or so on a PI to have the guy watched ?  Stupid, stupid, stupid. Maybe because I've never had any real money (that's when you've got enough you pay other people to count it ) I muse about what I'd do if I owned H-D Inc, the NY Yankees, the NE Patriots, The Boston Celtics etc etc and because I'm a piker common sense wins out in my musings. In any event, I figure Chrysler paid for their own stupidity, not Lane's

B B

Brian, the idiot at Chrysler who gave this guy a free ride should have his butt kicked for being stupid, but that still doesn't mean Chrysler should be responsible for the incident.  If he didn't have the Chrysler to drive, would he have been unable to get another vehicle and therefore the incident would have never taken place?  I seriously doubt that.  I guess if he rented a car from Hertz and then killed someone, it would be Hertz's fault?  Or if he borrowed his mom's car it would have been mom's fault?  How about if he stole a car, would it be the owner's fault for not securing his vehicle?  One person, and one person alone, is at fault here.  He needs to go to prison for a long time, and every asset he has should be subject to forfeiture to pay any civil judgements.  If that isn't enough money when combined with his insurance coverage, then I'm sorry but I don't see that as a good excuse for going after third parties to boost the take.  Maybe the attorneys could reduce their fee's to help their clients out a little. :o

JMHO - Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Free

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 11:08:51 PM »

Brian, the idiot at Chrysler who gave this guy a free ride should have his butt kicked for being stupid, but that still doesn't mean Chrysler should be responsible for the incident.  If he didn't have the Chrysler to drive, would he have been unable to get another vehicle and therefore the incident would have never taken place?  I seriously doubt that.  I guess if he rented a car from Hertz and then killed someone, it would be Hertz's fault?  Or if he borrowed his mom's car it would have been mom's fault?  How about if he stole a car, would it be the owner's fault for not securing his vehicle?  One person, and one person alone, is at fault here.  He needs to go to prison for a long time, and every asset he has should be subject to forfeiture to pay any civil judgements.  If that isn't enough money when combined with his insurance coverage, then I'm sorry but I don't see that as a good excuse for going after third parties to boost the take.  Maybe the attorneys could reduce their fee's to help their clients out a little. :o

JMHO - Jerry

Jerry - couldnt agree with you more.  Very few take responsibility for their own actions. Everyone wants to blame someone else. Its not my fault that i smoked cigarettes for 20 years when i knew it was bad for me - its the cigarette companies fault. Its not my fault that i borrowed too much money and didnt set aside money for a rainy day, its my mortgage company's fault for letting me borrow money so cheaply. Its not my fault that i drank to much and got in a car and hurt someone, its the car companies fault for selling me a car!!!

Free

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 11:15:23 PM »

Good discussion guys. I like reading other people's views when they are as well thought out and reasoned as the posts here. In spite of what may at times come off as a know it all approach, I value other's opinions and will change my own outlook if I see the wisdom in what someone else has to say on a subject.

B B

NukeIT

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 05:14:31 AM »

It could be argued that this view would be naive, and that he can't be blamed for trying to save his own skin at this point by whatever means at his disposal.  However, it is my opinion that, considering the circumstances, he might have done himself a huge favor by accepting responsibility and apologizing up front and becoming the poster child for atonement before going to trial, thus likely gaining a positive view by the jury, and quite possibly leniency by the court.  As it is, his image has taken such a beating that when he finally does go to trial, a jury will see all the legal wranglings and escape attempts and quite possibly view him even harsher than the circumstances would ordinarily have demanded.

Of course, this is just my (somewhat) idealized opinion.  My wife, the lawyer, says that I'm the naive one.

Somebodies got to do it, what if he is INNOCENT? It would explain the out of state lab testing, and legal circus... Of course Chrysler doesn't care they just want it to go away so they just throw money at it and sign a nondisclosure deal.....

and as for the jury... as a member of the jury should you not hold yourself to only consider evidence that is given in the case?

I only bring this up guys because we are in America where you are innocent until proven guilt in the "COURT OF LAW", not court of public opinion...
"It's not a bike, It's a lifestyle!"

RedFXR2

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 04:45:47 PM »

what if he is INNOCENT?

Nobody, not even Lane's lawyers contest the facts that Lane was driving, Lane passed three cars illegally on a double yellow line, and Lane hit Morelock head on and killed him.  They don't contest that the Police ordered, hospital-administered blood test resulted in a .192 reading, more that twice the legal limit in Florida.  The are contesting that degree of his drunkenness by ordering a re-test.  There are numerous eyewitnesses to the crash.  His innocence of the accident is not being contested.  Only the degree of his drunkenness.

Diesel Dragon

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 05:32:21 PM »

JMHO - Jerry

I agree 100%

And the only reason they went after Chrysler was because they had the biggest wallet, simple as that in every lawsuit, the one with the most money is always to blame.

DD

A threesome is not really cheating, the 2 girls cancel each other out :)

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits

08 SE Ultra
03 Fatboy

Rooster452

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 SERK
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 10:17:07 PM »

He deserves to be punished .......my daughter and grandson were killed by a drunk driver and he is serving 22 years in prison.

I have to agree with Jorge... why should he be any different because of celebrity! He sure threw a lot away but at the same time took some one else's life!

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 11:24:13 PM »

His innocence of the accident is not being contested.  Only the degree of his drunkenness.

Then the lawyers should not be contesting his blood test resulted of a .192 reading, and hoping for worst. then they can use the insanity plea. :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 04:38:29 AM »

JMHO - Jerry

I don't agree, yes Lane was at fault but Chrysler should share the blame for allowing a drunk behind the wheel.  Lane may be a great bike builder but honesty and integrity are obviosly not his strong point.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 10:49:57 AM »

You're correct...double jeopardy doesn't pertain to trying someone in two different types of court.  OJ is a prime example of that.  He was aquitted in criminal court, so he cannot go to jail for the murder of his wife and her boyfriend.  But, he was found quilty in civil court of "Wrongful Death" and was ordered to pay a settlement to the Goldman family.  So because James settled the civil portion out of court, the district attorney can still criminally prosecute him.   

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 04:03:14 PM »

You're correct...double jeopardy doesn't pertain to trying someone in two different types of court.  OJ is a prime example of that.  He was aquitted in criminal court, so he cannot go to jail for the murder of his wife and her boyfriend.  But, he was found quilty in civil court of "Wrongful Death" and was ordered to pay a settlement to the Goldman family.  So because James settled the civil portion out of court, the district attorney can still criminally prosecute him.   

:devil:

And as is occuring, there can be multiple civil suits against BL.  he alternative is a class action suit say if there were multiple victims in the car he hit.
Criminal cases require a unanamous guilty verdict ot convict, no reasonable doubt.  Civil cases require a majority of guilt or presumtion of guilt, which is a slam dunk in a case like this.  He was drunk and he was driving and he's done it before.
Any day on the bike is a good day.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »

The more I think about this, the more I come to the conclusion that if fate somehow put me in the same place that BL is at this time, I would have to plead guilty and go to prison. The only way I could live with myself would be if I did something to atone for my actions. Attrition alone doesn't do it for the victim's family. There has to be an act of atonement. Eye for an eye.

B B

RedFXR2

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »

Wonder how long Lane's lawyers can miss hearings and therefore no trial date gets scheduled?  This thing could go on forever.

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200880612033

Today's Billy Lane hearing canceled
BY KEYONNA SUMMERS • FLORIDA TODAY • JUNE 12, 2008

A hearing set this afternoon for motorcycle builder Billy Lane was canceled because of scheduling conflicts, said a prosecutor on the case.

Lane, 38, is charged in criminal court with one count of DUI manslaughter in connection with a fatal Labor Day 2006 traffic accident.  Police said Lane's blood-alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit when he crossed a double yellow line to pass several cars, striking Sebastian Inlet park ranger Gerald Morelock's motorcycle head-on.

Lane faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

A hearing set for 2:30 p.m. before Judge Meryl Allawas was canceled because Lane’s attorneys, who have been fighting to throw out blood evidence, are out of town litigating another trial, said prosecutor Tom Brown.

Allawas said during a hearing last month that she had hoped to set a trial date today.

A new court date was not immediately available.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 08:54:48 PM »

Wonder how long Lane's lawyers can miss hearings and therefore no trial date gets scheduled?  This thing could go on forever.

That's probably their intent. Get it postponed/delayed until it's plea bargained. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 09:01:57 PM »

Mi amigo Jorge, this must be a very painful subject for you. 

Did not know of the reason for your loss - sincere condolences.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

JoMo

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 08 black & chrome soft tail custom
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2008, 01:18:36 AM »

The old saying comes to mind, theres NO excuse for drug abuse

Jo MO

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2008, 05:36:17 AM »

I have to agree with Jorge... why should he be any different because of celebrity! He sure threw a lot away but at the same time took some one else's life!

I agree as well . Only thing no amount of jail time brings loved ones back that have had there lives taken away by stupid acts such as these. THE MUFFMAN

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 11:20:04 AM »

Given Billy Lane's life up until now and his lifelong habits, were I his lawyer, I would be doing the same and making sure BL was making as much money as he possibly could so as to ensure I got paid.

If there's such a thing as justice, BL will go to prison for at least 5 years when he finally gets done dodging his responsibilities.

B B

comfortablynumb

• Senior CVO Member
  • u can chek out any time u like,but ucan nver leave

• CVO1: 2008 SEUC3 SuperTrapp SE slip ons SE Stage 1 A/C SE Super Tuner Kury LED Brake & Turn Kury Zombie Shift Linkage & Cover Clearview 9.5 recurve Tru Track
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 12:07:31 AM »

It's not his first time only the worst. The money keeps this crap going. TV and mags seem to glorify it and if the cash is behind you, you can get away with third and fourth chances (or more). No accountability,no responsibility.It's always someone else's fault. I think most of us have been there, or close, and by the grace of the angels or just luck we're still here and (hopefully) haven't hurt anyone or ourselves.
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.276 seconds with 20 queries.