Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Author Topic: Drum Roll Please!!!!  (Read 12095 times)

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 05 Cherry SEEG__Sold
    • CVO2: 06 Autumn Haze SEUC__Sold
    • CVO3: 09 Silver/Blue SEUC 4
Re: Drum Roll Please!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 12:46:46 PM »

?
I guess I could follow that up by saying, I've had a SE Wide Glide, SE Fat boy, SEEG, and now the SERG.  I'm not going to say I'll never buy another bike.  But I will say that I will stick with this one for a while, it's got everything I want, dont pull this thread up when the 10's come up please. :D

Mike, I just wanted to make sure you had my phone number if and when  :2vrolijk_21:  :huepfenlol2:

MikeD

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 01:54:40 PM »

Hah!  I got you!  Are you planning on any good rides this weekend.  I may hit some of the gaps up north of you.

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2008, 02:07:09 PM »

Hah!  I got you!  Are you planning on any good rides this weekend.  I may hit some of the gaps up north of you.

Yes!  Headed down on my bike tomorrow (Fri) to PCB just in time to greet Gustav!  My wife is already down there.
North Ga. is a good place to break you new ride in......can't go too fast anyway.  Is the breakin still the first 500 miles on the 09's?

MikeD

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2008, 02:26:09 PM »

I believe so, Carlos said that top speed on the break in is 70 MPH now! Thats pretty good.  I love hitting Wolf Pen Gap Road by T.W.O. 

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2008, 02:49:37 PM »

I believe so, Carlos said that top speed on the break in is 70 MPH now! Thats pretty good.  I love hitting Wolf Pen Gap Road by T.W.O. 

Wow, 70mph!  Well heck, then.......just let me take her down to Fla and we'll get her brokin in one quick weekend! Then next week you would be ready to really she what she can do!  I would only be willing to do that for another site member.   :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »

It's even better than that. You can go up to 3 grand after the 1st 100 miles. That's 80 with the 6-speed!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2008, 02:57:31 PM »

It's even better than that. You can go up to 3 grand after the 1st 100 miles. That's 80 with the 6-speed!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
Howie, you are right..much better!  After 100 miles I would be already 1/3 of the way to the beach which means the last 2/3 would be much quicker!  Which means I could have Mike's new bike back to HIM quicker!  All good stuff! :huepfenjump3:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2008, 03:00:18 PM »

Howie, you are right..much better!  After 100 miles I would be already 1/3 of the way to the beach which means the last 2/3 would be much quicker!  Which means I could have Mike's new bike back to HIM quicker!  All good stuff! :huepfenjump3:

Well Warren, you wouldn't need to get it back to him quicker. You can just ride further in the same amount of time! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2008, 03:46:43 PM »

Well Warren, you wouldn't need to get it back to him quicker. You can just ride further in the same amount of time! ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Howie, Mike must be too overwhelmed with my offer and generosity to respond.  All chocked up I'm sure.  Heck I would even be willing to pick it up at the dealership tomorrow at 10 am if the PDI is completed by then.  I am under a time constraint! Got to get to the beach and board up my place and  :drink: 

MikeD

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2008, 06:06:19 PM »

Sorry it took so long to respond, Warren, your right, I was speechless and overwhelmed at what a generous offer.  However, my @ss will be the first one on there, of course the mechanic that does the pdi will do it first.  But you know what I mean.  I will be more than happy to let  you ride it anytime after that though.   :2vrolijk_21:

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2008, 08:14:56 PM »

I hate rejection..... :smilie_eimer: :smilie_eimer:

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »

The SERG's really look great this year after a few years absence.  We're all happy for you Mike, looking forward to more reports.

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2008, 10:36:36 PM »

Mike congrats on the new born as I see your a proud papa...

Ride Safe

~bubba~

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 10:38:22 PM by bubba »
Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

MikeD

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2008, 04:46:17 AM »

The SERG's really look great this year after a few years absence.  We're all happy for you Mike, looking forward to more reports.

Thanks,
I'll be riding it a bunch this weekend!

MikeD

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2008, 04:46:58 AM »

Mike congrats on the new born as I see your a proud papa...

Ride Safe

~bubba~

Thanks Bubba,
I will post a pic tonight of me picking it up at the delearship.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 21 queries.