Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Merry Christmas to all [2008]  (Read 3697 times)

Bubba

• 1K CVO Member
  • LIVE TO RIDE! RIDE TO EAT!

• CVO1: 2006 CUSE B/S
Re: Merry Christmas to all [2008]
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2008, 12:31:09 AM »

AJ seems like you have a direct link to the BIG GUY so can I give you my list of what I would like to have for Christmas.....

I was asking my sister earlier today if she remember that time we got on Santa's  "NICE" list and she said NO......
and I said ME NEITHER....  :huepfenlol2: :oops: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

To everyone at CVO HARLEY    MERRY CHRISTMAS

Any-day above ground is worth living so let's go riding!!!

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2008, 12:41:41 AM »

AJ seems like you have a direct link to the BIG GUY so can I give you my list of what I would like to have for Christmas.....

I was asking my sister earlier today if she remember that time we got on Santa's  "NICE" list and she said NO......
and I said ME NEITHER....  :huepfenlol2: :oops: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

To everyone at CVO HARLEY    MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just fax the list over to me and I'll use the Bluetooth to send it up to the sleigh. No problem for your sister. He said you, on the other hand, had a few discrepancies that had to be work out.  ;D  :santa2:

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2008, 01:01:32 AM »

O come all ye faithful joyful and triumphant
O come ye o come ye to Bethlehem
Come and rejoice him, born the King of Angels
O come let us adore him, O come let us adore him
O come let us adore him, Christ the Lord

On this most holy of days in the Christian calendar, I bid all of my CVO family, peace, love and contentment in these troubled times. My the blessings of the Lord be upon you and your families and may all of you rejoice in remembrance of the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord Savior, Son of God.

Amen BB! :2vrolijk_21:

I would also like to add how I consider it a privilege and blessing to have been able to meet, talk, laugh, cry, and pray with the fine people on this wonderful site! My heart is filled with Love and Joy for each of you and your families. May Gods richest blessings and spirit be poured out to you all! May we all reflect on the blessings God has already given us and give Him thanks! For on this day a King was born! King of Kings and Lord of Lords! He will be called Jesus which means Savior. Love to you all and Merry Christmas!!!

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2008, 01:56:40 AM »

And a Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone from here as well.  I've been home a few minutes from the great holiday paper shredding competition that is Christmas Eve in my family.  It took my pickup (full) and a bit more to carry all of my niece's stuff to her house.  Mom got a 50" plasma and accessories for it.  I got three shirts for a skinny guy, a chrome belt guard, tour pak and saddlebag lights and an Exigent bike cover for the Road Glide (yeah, I have to "help" others shop for me).  Everyone in the family thinks they did quite fine.

Got home to relax and had to sit down here for a bit.  Glad to share best wishes and happiness with so many friends and friendly acquaintances.  It's been touching the cards that have come in from friends from the site and the phone calls and other messages that are shared.  Christmas cards aren't my best thing so I'll always be behind on that score. 

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to keep contact and for having the patience to be contacted.  It's a special and unique community here.  Thanks also to everyone for making it that special community.  I'm enriched and entertained by the experience.  For all that a simple thanks no doubt is not enought.  But it's the best that I can do.

Thanks to eveyrone and Merry Christmas.

Don

pado

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: Longhorn
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2008, 07:34:02 AM »

Phyllis and I wish each and everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Founding Member and Zen Master of Pondering, Hankering and Moseying Society with all accolades and privileges

Charter Member of CVO Critter Gawking Society

Master Bloody Mary Mixologist

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2008, 07:40:26 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

/Bill & Anne
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2008, 08:20:19 AM »

Man.....what a great bunch of Christmas salutes!  Some put a smile on my face and some like BB's and JR's just warmed my soul.  What a great bunch of folks ya'll are and I just feel privilaged to touch base with ya'll on a regular basis thru the year.  Not only do I learn but keep a grin on my face from the 'stuff' that is bantered about on the site.  I'm hoping to get to spend more parking lot/saddle time with some during '09.  Once again, thanks to Neil and his merry band of elfs/helpers for their continuing work and Merry Christmas again to you all.  :xmas: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2008, 08:25:49 AM »

Merry Christmas to ALL of our friends and all of the best for the coming year. God bless you all. And special blessings to all of those who can't be home w/ their families today doing what they do to keep up safe and free.

Jim and Joan

OhioDave

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2008, 11:56:18 AM »

Merry Christmas and many safe miles to everyone.

-dave

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2008, 12:51:23 PM »

After ripping and tearing last night these were the last toys standing. The grandkids just picked them up new what to do with them. Since they didn't come with operating instruction, I thought Terry and I would have to demonstate. Go figure  ???  Merry Christmas to all,  Terry and Lou

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2008, 01:39:58 PM »

Good heavens, what a crew.  :o  Got to be / gonna be a handful for sure.  :)  What a wwonderful Christmas for you!!  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 21 queries.