Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 4996.4  (Read 1582 times)

ParrotHD

• Bikes & Buffett...Life is Good!!!
    • IL
« on: September 26, 2005, 05:45:48 PM »

I just completed my California ride...just under 5000 miles in two weeks.  Everything was great, except for the SE seat on my '04 EGlide.  Any suggestions for a replacement that won't look to bad with the lines of the SE design?

BTW, saw 6 SE's on the trip.  2 Orange & Black SE Road Glides on the 9/11 Memorial ride just prior to leaving, another Orange & Black SE Electra Glide (towing a trailer) on old Rt 66 between Springfield and Joplin, MO.  A Blue SE Electra Glide in New Mexico, a Yellow SE Electra Glide in Nevada on US 50, and another Yellow E Glide right here at home at a poker run going on as I came into town.
2004 SE Electra Glide, Hannigan Transformer Trike conversion, XM Radio, King TourPack, Memphis Shades Gradient Black 12" shield, Hoppe lowers vents, Freedom Pipes and PC package, Mustang Seat, Kuryakyn grips and highway pegs.

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
Re: 4996.4
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 07:46:23 PM »

I just completed my California ride...just under 5000 miles in two weeks.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: 4996.4
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 08:38:41 PM »

Man, what a ride......but I'd of had to run through the neighborhood for another 3.6 miles.  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Saw the Saddlemen display at Street Vibrations and they're taking your seat removing a box section of the cell foam and adding the gel pad in their.  AK had it done before (by somebody else) but he swears it makes for a very comfortable seat.  I think it was about $250.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 22 queries.