Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Author Topic: BOYCOTT GASOLINE IMPORTERS!  (Read 11026 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
BOYCOTT GASOLINE IMPORTERS!
« on: January 13, 2010, 06:31:24 PM »

Copied this from"Facebook Events"! Let's join them!!! In the NYC Area, it's Sunoco, BP or Hess only!!! I can live with that! And no, I didn't Snope it either! FTME!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! :coolblue:

BOYCOTT GASOLINE IMPORTERS
Type: Causes - Protest
Network: Global
Start Time: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 5:20am
End Time:    Thursday, April 1, 2010 at 12:20pm
Description:
Boycott Imported gasoline for 4 months and watch how fast gasoline prices will come down and our economy will rebound in that part of the spectrum...Don't play into the price conditioning and economic mind games big business from over sea's plays with you with each day.

WHERE TO BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON. Take 5 minutes to read this at least walk away more informed.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.
Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?
An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.
Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell.................................... 205,742,000 barrels
Chevron/Texaco.................... 144,332,000 barrels
Exxon /Mobil......................... 130,082,000 barrels
Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels
Amoco................................... 62,231,000 barrels
And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:
Sunoco..........................0 barrels
Conoco........................0 barrels
0ASinclair........................0 barrels
BP / Phillips................. 0 barrels
Hess.............................0 barrels
ARC0.............................0 barrels
Maverick.........................0 barrels
Flying J..........................0 barrels
Valero..........................0 barrels
Murphy Oil USA*.........0 barrels
*Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.
*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp out at this point....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at only ten more (30 x 10 = 300)...and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000)....and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers!!!!!!!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it...THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE-the entire population of the United States of America !!!!

Again, all you have to do is forward this message to 10 people. How long would that really take you? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people, within one day all 300 MILLION people could theoretically be contacted during the next eight days
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 06:35:02 PM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
Re: BOYCOTT GASOLINE IMPORTERS!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 06:38:15 PM »

Yeah, it use to be about funding the terrorist, now it's about lowering our gas prices.  This has been around since atleast 2005......

http://www.snopes.com/politics/gasoline/saudigas.asp

slamr

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2021 Sunset Orange / Sunset Black Fade
    • CVO2: 2010 Concord FLHXSE - Sold
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 06:40:20 PM »

It seems to resurface every year with some new twist. . . . . .

SteveFLHTK

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2013 Tri Glide

• CVO1: 2013 FLHTCUTG
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 06:43:04 PM »

Doesn't leave us in TN many options, the only one we have a lot of is BP.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 06:55:55 PM »

Think what youze want about the whys and wherefores! But if the following part of it is true, that's good enough for me! Really don't GAS if it's been around before or for what reason! FTME!!! and FV!!! ;)

"The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

2harleys

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE5 Burnt Amber/Hot Citrus
    • CVO2: FLSTFSE2 Wife's bike
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »

Conoco and Valero is all I buy in Colo. But when travelling sometimes that do not work.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 07:44:37 PM »

Didn't BP buy Amoco?? :nixweiss:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 08:01:15 PM »

Didn't BP buy Amoco?? :nixweiss:

That's what a google search says - BP buys Amoco. :nixweiss:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 09:41:27 PM »

Think what youze want about the whys and wherefores! But if the following part of it is true, that's good enough for me! Really don't GAS if it's been around before or for what reason! FTME!!! and FV!!! ;)

"The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction! (We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)"

You should realize those numbers are identical to the numbers from 2005 that Snopes is showing.......

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 09:56:41 PM »

You should realize those numbers are identical to the numbers from 2005 that Snopes is showing.......

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 10:42:22 PM »

After checking on Snopes a few years ago, the finding is:  somebody should do a snopes check on snopes.

Their info is many times biased as well as not factual, and they have an agenda besides. The couple who own/operate Snopes in fact used to flood different places with false stories so they could later debunk them.  Let the reader there beware.

Just because you read something on the internet, even at snopes, does not have much to do with whether or not it is true or not. My opinion as well as many others.

Buying US oil is always a good idea, for a number of reasons beyond just supporting our economy instead of other countries economies.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:45:30 PM by iski »
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 11:46:56 PM »

There used to be an email floating around saying don't trust Snopes and to see correct info at Truth or Fiction website instead. That email was false and this is some interesting comments about both websites :
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/snopes.htm

I have seen the gas email before. From what I have seen and read gas boycotts don't work very well since people will buy gas where it's convenient and won't give up driving etc. The gas that is imported would probably be sold wholesale to the other stations when their supply can't keep up with the increased demand. The busy stations would probably increase prices due to increased demands, sort of like what they do during summer vacations and driving increases.
Or the import gas companies could just sell to India or China where car and motorcycle sales are booming.They won't loose money.

southtxcruiser

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 CVO Road Glide
    • CVO2: 1990 Heritage Softail
    • CVO3: 2005 Saxon Sceptre
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 11:50:20 PM »

snopes is bias.... they are funded by grants by guess who oil companies...

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2010, 05:17:35 AM »

Yeah ya'll are right, snopes is wrong on this one, just because the number of barrels is identical to 2005, it could just be coincidence, maybe they bought the exact same amount again.  This is actually the first time I've ever seen this particular boycott post, it's great, whoever came up with the idea is a genius.  Too bad I have to buy gas based on convenience, I do believe there is a Valero in Delaware I could drive to when I need gas, should be 100-150 mile round-trip everytime, no big deal.

I put it in bold so it would be believeable on the internet.....

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2010, 07:47:31 AM »

Valero buys sour oil from Venezuela too and refines it in Aruba.  It is how they got so big....

Chevron pumps lots from Africa, the north slope and the gulf...refines alot in the SF bay area.

Dont matter, Aramco is big, bigger than you think.

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 07:55:16 AM »

Valero buys sour oil from Venezuela too and refines it in Aruba.  It is how they got so big....

Chevron pumps lots from Africa, the north slope and the gulf...refines alot in the SF bay area.

Dont matter, Aramco is big, bigger than you think.

But wait, Valero is on the list of can use stations from the new never before seen list shown here that defines how Americans should be spending their hard earned cash.  That couldn't possibly be the case, the originator of this has done all the research and verified every barrel of oil thru the US Department of Energy.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 08:06:58 AM »

Yeah ya'll are right, snopes is wrong on this one, just because the number of barrels is identical to 2005, it could just be coincidence, maybe they bought the exact same amount again.  This is actually the first time I've ever seen this particular boycott post, it's great, whoever came up with the idea is a genius.  Too bad I have to buy gas based on convenience, I do believe there is a Valero in Delaware I could drive to when I need gas, should be 100-150 mile round-trip everytime, no big deal.

I put it in bold so it would be believeable on the internet.....

OK, time to pull the ol' BS meter out on this thread and see once and for all ...

Yep, that's what I thought.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 08:08:38 AM by 103tHunDer »

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 08:27:09 AM »

OK, time to pull the ol' BS meter out on this thread and see once and for all ...

Yep, that's what I thought.

Not sure why ya wouldn't believe me, I put it in bold.....what else do ya want???   :nixweiss: :freak:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 08:33:35 AM »

Yeah, tear it apart and keep buying ME or V oil! Or maybe do the research to insure we don't buy that chit and post it here yourself! Youze must be a buncha friggin commies, terrorists or liberals! ::) :P

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 08:37:15 AM »

snopes is bullchit - quite a bit of the stuff there are just the IDEAS of the folks who run it. They have opinions and they have an agenda. It's in their "analysis".  Been debunked by folks with more time than me to look into such stuff, also.

People who want to believe stuff like snopes - fine - but don't expect me or a lot of others to just accept it because they said it.  Same reason I do not trust places like mediamatters - their agenda is obvious.

As to the veracity of the email - it is easy enough to decide which brands of gas to buy for whatever reasons you choose.  My point here was not the veracity or lack thereof of the email - it is to take a jab at snopes since I find sites such as snopes to be fallacious & a lousy info source.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 08:38:50 AM »

Yeah, tear it apart and keep buying ME or V oil! Or maybe do the research to insure we don't buy that chit and post it here yourself! Youze must be a buncha friggin commies, terrorists or liberals! ::) :P

I think it's the commies, Howie.  Snopes is run by commies.

:huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

BUY AMERICAN!

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 08:43:36 AM »

As long as consumer's continue to believe in the bogey man (Saudi Arabia) being the cause of spiking fuel prices, and ignore the real cause of the huge price spikes of recent history (speculators), nothing will change.  Just like the rhetoric that indicated the government would re-regulate the system following the financial system collapse (still waiting on that one, aren't we), there was plenty of lip flapping from our government about regulating the energy markets to prevent the bogus price manipulations.  Even the oil companies have complained about the market manipulations, since they can't predict their own costs in a market that doesn't respond to market conditions like supply and demand.  Well, here we are about to enter another season of price gouging that totally ignores supply and demand, and I don't see any controls yet on the jerks on Wall Street that are sticking it to us again.

Rather than boycott Saudi oil (good luck with that), spend your time browbeating your supposed representatives in Congress. 

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »

It's true that the largest importer of crude to America is a real threat.  A paramount danger to the American economy and our national wellbeing.  The mix of production and delivery systems makes it practically impossible to boycott an entire geographic region's production.  Just not feasible.  One target at a time, however, would be a more manageable exercise and would allow us as consumers much greater flexibility as we travel through our days.

That being said a more realisitic but still politically and economically persuasive reaction would be to boycott that single leading importer of oil to the United States.  That country from far away with its sandy beaches, another from its region that accepts American soldiers on its soil but isn't proud of doing so, a country that literally looks "down" on the US.  I say it for all to read, we should boycott the oil production of that largest importer to the United States.  For our national wellbeing and as a show of our national will.  It's time we started boycotting Canadian oil!!

(ooops.... when a discussion has bullchit as its foundation you just never know where it'll end up...)

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 10:21:31 AM »

It's true that the largest importer of crude to America is a real threat.  A paramount danger to the American economy and our national wellbeing.  The mix of production and delivery systems makes it practically impossible to boycott an entire geographic region's production.  Just not feasible.  One target at a time, however, would be a more manageable exercise and would allow us as consumers much greater flexibility as we travel through our days.

That being said a more realisitic but still politically and economically persuasive reaction would be to boycott that single leading importer of oil to the United States.  That country from far away with its sandy beaches, another from its region that accepts American soldiers on its soil but isn't proud of doing so, a country that literally looks "down" on the US.  I say it for all to read, we should boycott the oil production of that largest importer to the United States.  For our national wellbeing and as a show of our national will.  It's time we started boycotting Canadian oil!!

(ooops.... when a discussion has bullchit as its foundation you just never know where it'll end up...)
OUCH  :o  WELL I GUESS THAT MEANS I HAVE TO CAP MY PERSONAL OIL WELL TL  :nixweiss:

Yeah....like I got an oil well "eh"
Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2010, 10:37:46 AM »

OUCH  :o  WELL I GUESS THAT MEANS I HAVE TO CAP MY PERSONAL OIL WELL TL  :nixweiss:

Yeah....like I got an oil well "eh"

Dammit Marty, straws and a sippee (sic :nixweiss: ?) cup don't count!  You're below the production quota!!

Gone Fishin'

• The Director
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE Limited®, Black Sparkle and 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Ultra Classic®, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate, # 110 of 992
    • CVO2: 2007 FLHRSE3 Screamin' Eagle® Road King®, Black Ice, 1 of 1325
    • CVO3: 2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red and 2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine, 1 of 316
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2010, 10:47:32 AM »

Well, I don't buy CITGO. (Period). I'd rather push the bike. And I think it is smart to avoid M.E. oil, if at all possible.

Having said that, the little article Hoist has posted, is really outdated, and a simple Google search on "The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil" (just one of the sentences) shows you more than 7.500 results.

So what? I'll repeat: Well, I don't buy CITGO. (Period). I'd rather push the bike. And I think it is smart to avoid M.E. oil, if at all possible.

It's the message, not the messenger ;-).

Ride safely,
Louis

1914 10E, Grey
1956 FLH Custom, Candy Orange
1988 FXRS Custom, "S.O.A."
2000 FLSTF Custom Fat Boy, "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
2000 FXSTS Custom Springer Softail, Grey
2000 FXR4, Candy Tangerine
2001 FXDWG2, Scarlet Red
2005 FLHTCSE2, -9/07
2007 FLHRSE3, Black Ice
2008 FLHTCUSE3, -7/08
2009 FLHTCUSE4, -4/10
2010 FLHTCUSE5-BLK, Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate
2012 VRSCDX ANV, Brilliant Silver Pearl
2016 FLHTKSE, Black Sparkle
2016 XL1200CX Roadster, Vivid Black
2018 FLFBS ANV
CVO 1480 IBA 26678

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2010, 11:08:14 AM »

Alphabetical list of companies
This is a selected list of petroleum companies in alphabetical order.

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), United Arab Emirates
Agip Oil company
AinMine Petroleum
Aker Geo AS, Norway
Alon USA, United States
Hess Corporation, United States
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, United States
Apache Corporation, United States
Arabian Gulf Oil Company (AGOCO), Libya
Arbusto Energy, United States
Assam Oil Company Ltd. (ACL), India
Atlantic Petroleum, Faroe Islands
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, India
BG Group, United Kingdom
BHP Billiton, Australia
BreitBurn Energy, United States
Buzachi Petroleum Operating, Kazakhstan
BP, United Kingdom
Cairn Energy, United Kingdom
Canadian Natural Resources, Canada
Chevron Corporation, United States
Chem-Energy Corporation,United States
Chief Oil and Gas, United States
Citgo, Venezuela
CNOOC Ltd., China
ConocoPhillips, United States
Cooper Energy, Australia
Cosmo Oil Company, Japan
Crown Central Petroleum, United States
Cupet, Cuba
Det Norske Oljeselskap ASA, Norway
Devon Energy, United States
Dong, Denmark
Ecopetrol, Colombia
Edoardo Raffinerie Garrone, Italy
Enbridge, Canada
EnCana, Canada
Energopetrol, Bosnia
ENSCO International, United States
Eni, Italy
ENX, Switzerland
ENXRU, Russia
Essar oil ltd., India
Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activites Petroliere (ETAP), Tunisia
Eser Corporation, United States
ExxonMobil, United States
First Texas Energy Corporation, United States
Flying J, United States
Galp Energia, Portugal
Petronet LNG Limited, India
Gujarat Gas Co. Ltd., India
Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation, India
Gulf Oil, Luxembourg
Greka Energy, United States
Grupa LOTOS, Poland
Hellenic Petroleum, Greece
Hess Corporation, United States
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd, India
Husky Energy, Canada
IB Daiwa, Japan
Imperial Oil, Canada
INA – Industrija Nafte, Croatia
Indian Oil Corporation, India
Inpex, Japan
Irving Oil, Canada
IQ Petroleum, USA
Japan Energy, Japan
Japan Petroleum Exploration Company Limited (JAPEX), Japan
Kaz-Munay Gaz, Kazakhstan
Karazhanbas Munay, Kazakhstan
Koch Industries, United States
Kuwait German Petroleum Company, Canada
Kuwait Gulf Oil Company, Kuwait
Kuwait National Petroleum Company Kuwait.
Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwait
Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, Kuwait
LUKoil, Russia
M3nergy Gamma SDN. BHD., Malaysia
Maersk, Denmark
Marathon Oil Corporation, United States
Maurel & Prom, France
mari Gas Company Limited, pakistan
Maxol Group, Republic of Ireland
MedcoEnergi, Indonesia
Mol Group, Hungary
Naftna Industrija Srbije, Serbia
Naftogas of Ukraine, Ukraine
National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), Iran
National Oil Corporation, Libya
Neste Oil, Finland
Nexen, Canada
Nippon Oil, Japan
NNPC, Nigeria
Northern Resources[1], Canada
Northern Oil and Gas[2], United States
Oil and Gas Development Company Limited[3], Pakistan
Occidental Petroleum, United States
Oil India Limited, India
Oman Oil Company (OOC), Oman
OMV, Austria
ONGC, India
PKN Orlen S.A., Poland
PSO, Pakistan
PetrĂłleos de Venezuela, Venezuela
Petroleos Mexicanos, Mexico
PetroAlam, Egypt
Petroleum Development Oman,(PDO)
Perenco, France, United Kingdom
Petro-Canada, Canada
Petrobras, Brazil
PetroChina, China
PetroKazakhstan, Kazakhstan
Petrom, Romania
Petron Corporation, Philippines
PETRONAS, Malaysia
PETROTRIN, Trinidad and Tobago
PetroVietnam, Vietnam
Pertamina, Indonesia
Polish Oil and Gas Company, Poland
Plains Exploration & Production Company (PXP), United States
PTT Public Company Limited, Thailand
Qatar Petroleum, Qatar
Questar, United States
Reliance Industries Limited, India
Repsol YPF, Spain
Revus, Norway
Rompetrol Group N.V., Romania
Royal Dutch Shell, Netherlands
Sagiz Petroleum, Kazakhstan
San-Ai Oil, Japan
Santos Limited, Australia
Sasol, South Africa
Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia (the largest in the world)
Shell Canada, Canada (subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell)
Shell Oil Company, United States (subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell)
Sinclair Oil, United States
Sinopec, China
Snpc, Congo-Brazzaville
Sonangol, Angola
Sonatrach, Algeria
Singapore Petroleum Company, Singapore
StatoilHydro, Norway
State Oil Company of Azerbaijan, SOCAR Azerbaijan
Somerset Refinery, United States
St. Mary Land & Exploration, United States
State Oil Company of Suriname, Suriname
Suncor Energy, Canada
Surgutneftegaz, Russia
Syncrude, Canada
Talisman Energy, Canada
Tesoro, United States
THUMS, United States
Todd Energy, New Zealand
Total, France
Tullow Oil, United Kingdom
United Refining Company, United States
Vaalco Energy Inc., United States
Valero Energy Corporation, United States
Vegas Oil and Gas (Kriti), Egypt
Venoco Inc., United States
Wintershall, Germany
Woodside Petroleum, Australia
XTO Energy, United States
YPF, Argentina
YPFB, Bolivia

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2010, 11:11:59 AM »

Oil exporting countries are in a unique position to benefit from world demand for petroleum products. On the following list, only Russia, Norway and Mexico are not members of OPEC and therefore have limited say in setting oil prices.

Top Ten Oil Exporting Countries
•Saudi Arabia (8.73 million barrels per day)
•Russia (6.67)
•Norway (2.91)
•Iran (2.55)
•Venezuela (2.36)
•United Arab Emirates (2.33)
•Kuwait (2.20)
•Nigeria (2.19)
•Mexico (1.80)
•Algeria (1.68)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »

Alphabetical list of companies
This is a selected list of petroleum companies in alphabetical order.

What about them though :nixweiss: ?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2010, 11:14:01 AM »

I want to be an oil exporting country.

The Federal Republic of Don.

Has a nice ring to it.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2010, 11:14:02 AM »

Conoco and Valero is all I buy in Colo. But when travelling sometimes that do not work.

Conoco and Valero both import oil.
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 11:15:04 AM »

I already export natural gas.  Oh, wait, maybe that's methane.

rganz

• Senior CVO Member
  • Do Unto Others----First

• CVO1: 09 SERG
    • CVO2: Fat Boy
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2010, 11:25:28 AM »

Looks like the only place left to buy oil that is not imported is from Jed Clampett ................ :nixweiss:

Rob
Rob

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 11:27:29 AM »

Federal Republic of Don
Cabinet Ministers & Government

Minister for War: MrWe (USA ret)
Minister for Propaganda (and Engine Builds): Howie
Minister for Taxation: MrsWe
Minister for Ministering: JR
Minister for Infrastructure (of the bikes): HD-Dude
Minister for Chitheadtm: SBB
Minister for Audio: HawgWired
Minister for Red Bikes: Twolane
Prime Minister: Abbynormal (only a woman could keep this mess in line)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2010, 11:29:58 AM »

:zthread: :zstupid: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2010, 11:30:45 AM »

:zthread: :zstupid: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

If you exported your gas too you'd realize how important this chit is.

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2010, 11:32:49 AM »

If you exported your gas too you'd realize how important this chit is.
Oh but I do... I eat beans and I export gas... ain't that the same?? :D :D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2010, 11:37:00 AM »

Oh but I do... I eat beans and I export gas... ain't that the same?? :D :D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Doesn't get serious until you're hooked up to a pipeline for distribution and/or your output is verified on Snopes or Wikipedia.  Then you is the chit :bananarock: .

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2010, 11:39:45 AM »

Speaking of exports; I've got to, well.... you know.

:toilet: :toilet:

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2010, 11:56:57 AM »

I guess the only way to be sure is to become gas independant?
Since we can't trust anyone.... :huepfenlol2:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2010, 11:57:16 AM »

I knew this thread was headed to the chitter.  :oops: har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2010, 12:05:24 PM »

:soapbox:

There is a simple solution to the mid-east holding us at bay with their "black gold".
Stop exporting food to countries whose only export is oil.

How about we start tapping our own reserves and give the finger to all the exporting countries??? Convince me that when we start turning away tankers that the price won't drop to the 70's price.

Who here remembers the gasoline shortages of the 70's? I am just old enough to a) remember having to sit in odd-even lines and other gasoline rationing charades for the first and second shortage and b) remember the pictures of the tankers sitting outside the ports in the New York Bight during the price fixing attempt of the early 80’s.

The first shortage was an embargo - because this country supported Israel in their domestic problems. BTW When OPEC chose to initiate an embargo against only one country, the USA, OPEC decided to raise the oil prices, they raised them nearly 70% to get this, just over $5 a barrel! Eventually, throughout the embargo, oil prices quadrupled, from about $3 a barrel to $12 a barrel.

This all started originally because we supported Israel with billions of $$$ for their civil war.

I find this truly amazing given the fact that just 6 years earlier Israel ATTACKED the United States of America by attacking the USS Liberty with fighter jets and torpedo boats.

Some facts from that "act of war" that was never acted on.
The jets were French Mirage and Mystere fighters.
Israel attacked our ship with rockets (Mirage) followed by strafing runs with cannons and Napalm attacks!
Once disabled, torpedo boats were sent in for the kill.
In all 34 Americans were killed, 171 were wounded.

The Liberty did not sink with 821 rocket and machine holes and a 40' torpedo hole. So Israel machined gunned all the life rafts and then sent in troop helicopters to finish the job.

The thing that saved the Liberty from a certain demise was rescue aircraft arriving.

And then to add insult to injury Israel said Oops, were sorry, we thought you were someone else!
Read it for yourself; "Assault on the Liberty"

The second shortage was caused by another little POS country with no other exports other then oil, Iran.

We are not the only ones suffering, it was reported in November of last year that there were so many tankers off the coast of Britain that you could see them from the shore, all part of price gouging.

Britain and Canada should be the only countries we support with exports, because when the chit hits the fan they are the ones to support us.

How about that when we start tapping our own reserves, maybe the price of food will come down too since we won't need all that extra "corn" to make bio-fuel.

:soapbox:

MV 2013

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2010, 12:16:11 PM »

My dogs are exporting too much gas lately...
Schmoops tried to save a few bucks by switching the food for them...We need to switch back.
Last night when all three were lying peacefully at our feet while burning the hair out of our noses..  SBD's at that!  :soapbox:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2010, 01:33:15 PM »

My dogs are exporting too much gas lately...
Schmoops tried to save a few bucks by switching the food for them...We need to switch back.
Last night when all three were lying peacefully at our feet while burning the hair out of our noses..  SBD's at that!  :soapbox:
:D ;D  They're good at that.  ;) har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

martys

• 5k CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red SE Road Glide
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2010, 02:23:23 PM »

Here's an interesting read, important and verifiable information :

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and one of
the Forbes Bros. was the guest. The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask
you a direct question and I would like a direct answer; how much oil does
the U.S. have in the ground?" Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "more
than all the Middle East put together." Please read below.

The U. S. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only
scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big. It was a
revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was in this
area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota, and extreme
eastern Montana ..... check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe Bay,
and has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign oil.
The Energy Information Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion
barrels. Even if just 10% of the oil is recoverable... at $107 a barrel,
we're looking at a resource base worth more than $5..3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see their
jaws hit the floor. They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana
Legislature's financial analyst.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field found in
the past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette. It's a formation
known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly referred to as the
'Bakken.' It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and
into Canada. For years, U. S. oil exploration has been considered a dead
end. Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells
decades ago. However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the
Bakken's massive reserves.... and we now have access of up to 500 billion
barrels. And because this is light, sweet oil, those billions of barrels
will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 2041 years
straight. And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one
should - because it's from 2006!

U. S. Oil Discovery- Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the
largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION
barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In three
and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this
motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside our borders, than
all the other proven reserves on earth. Here are the official estimates:

- 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

- 18-times as much oil as Iraq

- 21-times as much oil as Kuwait

- 22-times as much oil as Iran

- 500-times as much oil as Yemen

- and it's all right here in the Western United States .

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the
environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become
independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people
dictate our lives and our economy.....WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this
very compact area than the entire Middle East -more than 2 TRILLION barrels
untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the
world today, reports The Denver Post.

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price - even with this find? Think again!
It's all about the competitive marketplace, - it has to. Think OPEC just
might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it, do this:

Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then you
should stifle yourself the next time you complain about gas prices - by
doing NOTHING, you forfeit your right to complain.

--------

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if every one of you sent
this to every one in your address book.

By the way...this is all true. Check it out at the link below!!!

GOOGLE it, or follow this link. It will blow your mind.

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911
<http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911>

Here in Canada we have four seasons Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Chrome

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2010, 02:35:46 PM »

I knew this thread was headed to the chitter.  :oops: har.  spyder
:ROFLOL: Good one!! :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2010, 03:20:32 PM »

:ROFLOL: Good one!! :2vrolijk_21:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Whew, just got done....  ???

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2010, 03:22:04 PM »

Whew, just got done....  ???

TMI!!!!! :o :o :o

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
    • VA

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2010, 03:27:41 PM »

Speaking of exports; I've got to, well.... you know.

:toilet: :toilet:

Whew, just got done....  ???
Ummmm.... you must have been be full of... ahh hell we know you are.... Took you 4hrs, 19 minutes and some change to do the deed. :nervous: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2010, 03:32:03 PM »

Here's an interesting read, important and verifiable information :

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911

You forgot to mention the 30 year supply the US has in reserve in the salt mines.

MV 2013

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2010, 04:04:59 PM »

Federal Republic of Don
Cabinet Ministers & Government

Minister for War: MrWe (USA ret)
Minister for Propaganda (and Engine Builds): Howie
Minister for Taxation: MrsWe
Minister for Ministering: JR
Minister for Infrastructure (of the bikes): HD-Dude
Minister for Chitheadtm: SBB
Minister for Audio: HawgWired
Minister for Red Bikes: Twolane
Prime Minister: Abbynormal (only a woman could keep this mess in line)

Does the Federal Republic of Don have any oil?

If it does, the Federation of Mike plans to invade.

If you only have gas, nevermind, have plenty of that already myself.

Billy

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2007 SERK
    • CVO2: 2014 SERK
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2010, 06:05:52 PM »

I think the plan is to use up every other countries oil then we will be the only ones with oil Billy
2014 SERK Tribal Orange Wild one 501 apes Powder coated gloss black, Mustang Seat with backrest, King tour pack with smoked lights, LED aux lights, CD Dynamic front ringz, CD custom license plate with LED turns and brake light, Zumo 660 mounted on bar, Klock Werks 17 inch Flare windshield, Saddle bag guards, Added LED turn indicators in handle bar cover, Engine guard foot pegs

faceracer

• Faceracer
  • 1K CVO Member
  • 2019 FLHRXS Road Kind Special
    • KY

• CVO1: 2019 FLHRXS Road King Special (not a cvo)
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2010, 06:38:39 PM »

I think the plan is to use up every other countries oil then we will be the only ones with oil Billy

:soapbox: By that time they will have taken over our country from within! There will never be a shot fired! They are already here by the millions and in out military! Our own freedoms will be used against us to impose there ways and ideas. You know we all have to be politically correct BS..... :nixweiss: JMHO

« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 09:58:15 AM by faceracer »
2019 FLHRXS Road King Special
2016 FLSS Softail Slim Special
2009 CVO Road Glide FLTRSE3
2007 Cobalt Blue FLHX
2001 Chrome Yellow & vivid Black FXDL
1985 Candy Red FXRS
1955 Triumph T110 Tiger chopper built by me!

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2010, 09:04:22 PM »

Dammit Marty, straws and a sippee (sic :nixweiss: ?) cup don't count!  You're below the production quota!!

2Lane,

From U.S. Energy Information Administration.

"The top five sources of US crude oil imports in October 2009 were from Canada 1.858 million barrels per day, Mexico 1,015 MBPD, Saudi Arabia 0.938 MPBD, Venezuela 0.879 MBPD and Nigeria 0.853 MBPD. 

Which one of these countries has been an allie of the US in both World Wars, Korea and brief lapse where we did not help out because of a pacifistic Liberal Government and presently in fighting shoulder to shoulder Afghanistan.

geezerglide

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2010, 09:58:42 PM »

Ummmm.... you must have been be full of... ahh hell we know you are.... Took you 4hrs, 19 minutes and some change to do the deed. :nervous: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

What can I say; when you gotta go you gotta go.  Plus the new Kindle reader means the newspaper is small and easy to read and different papers or magazines just keep being delivered and delivered and delivered.  Hell, I really don't even need the rest of the house anymore.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2010, 10:04:38 PM »

2Lane,

From U.S. Energy Information Administration.

"The top five sources of US crude oil imports in October 2009 were from Canada 1.858 million barrels per day, Mexico 1,015 MBPD, Saudi Arabia 0.938 MPBD, Venezuela 0.879 MBPD and Nigeria 0.853 MBPD.  

Which one of these countries has been an allie of the US in both World Wars, Korea and brief lapse where we did not help out because of a pacifistic Liberal Government and presently in fighting shoulder to shoulder Afghanistan.

geezerglide

You're preaching to the choir Leo.  I was trying to be a sarcastic SOB pointing out that boycotting our evil importers was cutting off our nose to spite our face (and also trying to be even more saracastic in pointing out that trying to make a point from stupid, screwed up, internet drivel viral email information is just f'ing annoying).  

Were it not for competitive, reliable, stable, friendly North American relations (including oil imports) the USA would have a much more difficult existence.  Every man, woman and child of us.  No matter how much we may spitball it's a relationship that works well and has for a very long time.

Hell, if it weren't for Canadian reserves the US would probably be kowtowing to the Russians making noises about "strategic partnerships" just to keep on the good side of their energy reserves.  The Europeans have already sniffed the wrong end of that dog.  And the Ukrainians have been slapped by its leash.  Canada is an energy partner and we're damned glad of it.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 10:06:13 PM by Twolanerider »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2010, 10:07:52 PM »

Does the Federal Republic of Don have any oil?

Just checked.  Case and a half of Mobil 1 in the garage, four quarts of Redline gear oil and six quarts of ATF.  Sadly there is no strategic energy reserve buried in the salt cavern beneath the house.

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2010, 10:56:22 PM »

You're preaching to the choir Leo.  I was trying to be a sarcastic SOB pointing out that boycotting our evil importers was cutting off our nose to spite our face (and also trying to be even more saracastic in pointing out that trying to make a point from stupid, screwed up, internet drivel viral email information is just f'ing annoying).  

Were it not for competitive, reliable, stable, friendly North American relations (including oil imports) the USA would have a much more difficult existence.  Every man, woman and child of us.  No matter how much we may spitball it's a relationship that works well and has for a very long time.

Hell, if it weren't for Canadian reserves the US would probably be kowtowing to the Russians making noises about "strategic partnerships" just to keep on the good side of their energy reserves.  The Europeans have already sniffed the wrong end of that dog.  And the Ukrainians have been slapped by its leash.  Canada is an energy partner and we're damned glad of it.

2Lane,

I know I was just giving you a hard time

geezerglide

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2010, 11:09:43 PM »

2Lane,

I know I was just giving you a hard time

geezerglide

Well crap, and I was so tired I missed it :huepfenlol2: !

I'll do better next time; promise.  Off to bed now though.  Up early for a road trip tomorrow.  Glorious Indianapolis Indiana.  If itr excited me any more I'd have a potty accident.

CBW

• 1K CVO Member
  • HOG,AMA,ABATE
    • PA

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • CVO2: 2009 FXDFSE
    • CVO3: 1984 FXE,1964 FLH
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2010, 07:16:03 PM »

amen to that!!
RIDE SAFE and Never RIDE faster than your guardian angel can fly.

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• Porthole II
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2011, 10:22:44 AM »

I still think we should just do even trades, barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat.

If I had to I could ride my bicycle to work, but I doubt the ME could eat any of their crude.

MV 2013

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2011, 10:30:59 AM »

I still think we should just do even trades, barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat.

If I had to I could ride my bicycle to work, but I doubt the ME could eat any of their crude.

X2 :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

kiwihog

• KIWIHOG
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE Rio Red & Black
    • CVO2: 2007 FXSTDi NON CVO
    • CVO3: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2011, 12:25:42 AM »

anyone know where Costco in CA gets its gas from?? do I need to change
Things I have had to buy because of this site 2.0 fullsac baffles, PV tuner, glare polish, floorboard extn, clearview w/shield, locking lower doors, motorcycle armour, bass ports in tourpac, Iron aces mount for Power Vision Tuner V&H Power duals
and not close to finished!!!

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2011, 12:38:26 AM »

i bought gas from Arco two years straight now,, and it seems a lot of other folks do to,, (always a line to wait in) and gas is still going way up.... oh well, at least Arco is still one of the cheapest..  sure sucks in the Harley though.  

Gas over $4.00 a gallon by may... oh boy... where are the gas wars of yesteryear ???
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Page created in 0.488 seconds with 21 queries.