Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Finally  (Read 1283 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Finally
« on: April 09, 2006, 09:14:53 PM »

Well finally us Northeast boys got some weather to ride in.I know I enjoyed it even though I rode solo today. Looks like next week and even the weekend is looking good. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]Because i had to postpone my PCIII install and Dyno tune til next Saturday. Can't wait until the Easyriders show to hook up with my Bro's from the site and get some East coast photos to add to the Napa boys pics.Faces to names thats what I want.Til then be safe and ride safe.Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
Re: Finally
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:18:36 PM »

GOD Bless Ya My Friend...However, I must state, your statement is one of the reasons I love the South...Ride All Year!!!

Enjoy....

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 12:48:31 AM »

Rode tonight to class, then to run errands in the middle of the boondocks, and back home!  Wow, the 20* temp change around the rivers chill you!  Plus, I discovered a few new riding hazards tonight!  In order...f*(#ing BATS, possums, and rednecks in Jeeps without their lights on!!   :o
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 08:13:31 AM »

V you got to watch yourself, you've already put a scare into us already once this season and that was with a cage. ;)
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 09:31:20 AM »

I will be VERY careful.  Knew to look for deer and possum, but the BATS took me by surprise!!  It doesn't help that so many of our roads run along the rivers!!!!   Can't say I like sitting at traffic lights after dark NOW!!!  Thanks for your concern!!! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  That accident scared me!!  That cage wasn't much of one and I still thought I was going to end up killing the other driver!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 09:33:08 AM by TheVgirl »
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 10:38:26 AM »

A buddy of mine got taken out by a raccoon last year wasn't pretty.He went down didn't get hurt too bad but the bike was severly damaged.Damn them nocturnal creatures!

Screamin_Beagle

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 11:21:02 AM »

V,
      PM Spiderman and ask him about birds........funniest sh$t I've seen in a while (well,  that's easy to say after the fact.....that freakin bird coulda knocked him right off the bike).  It looked kinda like that Randy Johnson fast ball........poof........nothing but feathers (and bird sh$t all over the place).

Be careful out there....

_Beagle
What ever it is that somebody did that you didn't want done.....................I either did it or had something to do with it!!!

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 11:31:18 AM »

@#$%^%$#@#$%^& Bird had to have been flyin Ass first !

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 11:48:49 AM »

HaHHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa.Thats would have been something to see [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 22 queries.